What do you do on the weekends.

87 posts / 0 new
Last post

"H A B B A" wrote:

I'm glad i've had such an influence on someone and that he's copying me in doing his fair bit around the house!!

hahhahaha
Habba's a funny guy...

That is excellant, you know i think we should have an article in the magazine regarding lazy men, i am serious, its about time we got lazy guys off their backsides to actualy do something!

"Angel" wrote:
That is excellant, you know i think we should have an article in the magazine regarding lazy men, i am serious, its about time we got lazy guys off their backsides to actualy do something!

totally agree with you. I think we shud name and shame the lazy ppl :twisted:

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

I think we need an article on lazy women that expect men to do everything for them...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I think we need an article on lazy women that expect men to do everything for them...

we women dont expect you guys to do everything. Just help now and then if that aint askin too much. You know like pick up your own dishes after you eaten, make ur own cuppa n one for the lady in ur life lol

"Naz" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

we women dont expect you guys to do everything. Just help now and then if that aint askin too much. You know like pick up your own dishes after you eaten, make ur own cuppa n one for the lady in ur life lol

dishes AND cups of tea?!

what is the world coming to where i can't be carried around on my throne by my four wives and waited on hand and foot?!

next thing u'll tell me i'll have to tie my own showlaces...

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Admin" wrote:

ADMIN :evil: I am serious. I think we should have an article on this, there are sooo many lazy men its unbeliveable so if we make the youth aware of this now then they will realise that they should help out and its nice to be helpful.

lol at Ya'qub!

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

dishes AND cups of tea?!

what is the world coming to where i can't be carried around on my throne by my four wives and waited on hand and foot?!

next thing u'll tell me i'll have to tie my own showlaces...

lol ur funny
2 damn ryt u got to tie ur own laces :twisted: lol

Came back from B'ham very late last night. Met my new baby cousin. Very beautiful...with that distinct newborn baby smell. Spent the day catching up with family.

Went IKEA today to get stuff for my room. Got stuck in the bank holiday traffic and rain...and then decided NOT to buy anything when we got there as the queue was way too long.

I need to finish a essay by tonight...but instead I'm procrastinating here.

I went shopping for clothes and splashed out on a (cheap Bank Holiday sale) MP3 player.

Now I can listen to qawalis whenever I want!

BTW that newborn baby smell, is it the baby wipes that cause it?

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
and sunday try to be a [b]modern man by hoovering whole house lol then chill with my son[/b]....sounds a bit boring innit? ah well im OLD now...but i love it lol...

That is sooo sweet (even though a hubby should help anyway), hope the MALE youth look up to you....do you hear that, he does housework! Having said that Sundays only aint enough Blum 3

i do it anyway but sunday is a day when i can do more...not that i want to Smile but its not fair for my wife to do it all the time... household chores was good enough for the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so why not me...

i rather be watching footy or doing revival work...but its gotta be done so why not lol

Aa. That is so sweet! Yep, a fantastic role model.

To Love, Hoover and Obey...that's how a marriage should be, lol.

"Angel" wrote:
and sunday try to be a [b]modern man by hoovering whole house lol then chill with my son[/b]....sounds a bit boring innit? ah well im OLD now...but i love it lol...

That is sooo sweet (even though a hubby should help anyway), hope the MALE youth look up to you....do you hear that, he does housework! Having said that Sundays only aint enough Blum 3

i do it anyway but sunday is a day when i can do more...not that i want to Smile but its not fair for my wife to do it all the time... household chores was good enough for the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) so why not me...

i rather be watching footy or doing revival work...but its gotta be done so why not lol

lol i was confused when i first read that.

But I now see what you're doing {wink... wink} Wink

Nice try

Back in BLACK

Spent a few days in Wales. Slept late then lots of walking and sports, some studying, board games, reading, entertaining my nephews and nieces and their friends with stories and puppet shows, and trips to local attractions. Threw a bit of a tantrum last night when I was starting to feel browbeaten - I love spending time with the kids but their parents get stressed and the vibe spreads. Future visits will be briefer. Mostly, despite some dodgy weather yesterday and today, had a really good weekend.

[size=10]The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.[/size]
[size=9]Bertrand Russell (1872 - 1970)[/size]

"ßeast" wrote:

BTW that newborn baby smell, is it the baby wipes that cause it?

Its a mixture of smells.

Johnson's baby oil/lotion and the milk that they throw up after every feed.

That unique smell only lasts for a few months...until they start on solids.

lets see what did i do today......

got up bout 1 ish, read my namaaz, had breaky

spent most of the day watchin teli n revisin

picked sis up from work and now im sat here typin lol

pretty chilled back day Biggrin

so Mr Modern man/AKA Ed

do u also help with the dishes?

change nappies?

take wifey out to dinner?

cook dinner for her sometimes?

iron ur own shirt

and buy her prezzies sumtimes?

if so i crown u the Man of the Year

are u worthy of LilSis prestigise award?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so Mr Modern man/AKA Ed

change nappies?

iron ur own shirt

well everything above apart from cook dinner for her lol...sorry cant cook..useless... well i have made a jacket potatoe for her...does that count hahahhahah

so do i get an award lol

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so Mr Modern man/AKA Ed

change nappies?

iron ur own shirt

well everything above apart from cook dinner for her lol...sorry cant cook..useless... well i have made a jacket potatoe for her...does that count hahahhahah

so do i get an award lol

If the jacket potatoe has been made in the microwave well then i say it dont constitute as cooking lol

Today was not a typical sunday.

For some reason I had this stupid idea to do some work. madness.

After a bout of washing the carpet with the Vax 3 in 1 (After midnight last night so it counts. The neighbours must love me.), three lots of shopping. Then sorted out the garden.

I demand another day be added to this weekend on which I do nothing!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Yesterday I did some lessons plans for next week, helped my friend find a job, organised and co-ordinated a presentation ceremony for my Friday Study circle girls, went to the park and watched a film/catched up (we have cousins over from Manchester)

Today I woke up late, took my cousins shopping, looked at things I cant afford, had lunch out...and will prob spend the rest of the evening with family, getting ready for tomorrow and in front of the TV.

Its such a hot weather here. Its difficult to do anything.

My dad worked hard. Putting on laminating flooring on all of upstairs. I don't how you can do physical labour in this heat.

"Admin" wrote:

After a bout of washing the carpet with the Vax 3 in 1 (After midnight last night so it counts. The neighbours must love me.), three lots of shopping. Then sorted out the garden.

what you done with the real admin Blum 3
could it be that admin has been infleunced by my words of wisdom lol
been at work most day. Then went back to house no. 1, dads aunty come from pakistan and she doing her rounds and she finally come down ours. Manage to get out of getting smooched :D. Mum had made lots of food so grabbed loads on the way back to house no.2. Will keep me going for a couple of days.

i watched Shrek 3 ...load of rubbish

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

I thought that not out till the end of july? oh unless you got it on pirate. The trailers look really good thou. Im still goona watch it coz the other two i really liked.
Pirates of the carribean 3 really good. If you aint seen it then i defo recommend it ppl.

Only the captain gets the peanut!

"Naz" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

I thought that not out till the end of july? oh unless you got it on pirate. The trailers look really good thou. Im still goona watch it coz the other two i really liked.
Pirates of the carribean 3 really good. If you aint seen it then i defo recommend it ppl.

watched it on the internet......it jus wasnt as funny as the other 2, and story was similar to the last one....prince charming after the throne.

Shrek 1 was better, 2 was good, 3 killed it

the trailers have the funnies parts in it!

seen Pirates of pakistan, really liked it

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i nearly fainted having a huge cooking session, was forced to do it keep the peace in the family. dinner party went fine, but the cooking session, followed by vacuum and mopping day before left me half dead. The humid weather didn't help. All in all rubbish wkend i wouldah preferred a quiet barbecue with close family members Sad

"yashmaki" wrote:
i nearly fainted having a huge cooking session, was forced to do it keep the peace in the family. dinner party went fine, but the cooking session, followed by vacuum and mopping day before left me half dead. The humid weather didn't help. All in all rubbish wkend i wouldah preferred a quiet barbecue with close family members Sad

dont sisters/sisters in laws or anuties help u with the cleaning up after a family dinner party

when we get together (about 20-30) of us

it takes about 20min to clean the kictchen and hover etc after a massive cooking session

thats cos theres about 5/8 girls in the kitchen

its evil leaving it to one person :evil:

Everyday seems like a weekend for me at the moment Biggrin

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
Everyday seems like a weekend for me at the moment Biggrin

[color=indigo][b]same here, however it can get boring when u run out of things to do![/b][/color]

nah lilsis me and husband live alone no one to help out. I wouldn't ask guests to clean up with me unless they were close family members.

Pages