*Eid Mubarak!*

[b][color=indigo]For all the people celebrating Eid today a massive:[/color][/b]

[size=24][b][color=magenta]~*Eid Mubarak!*~[/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=indigo]Hope you all have a joyjus day Insha'allah![/color][/b]

Smile Smile Smile EID MUBARAK BROTHERS AND SISTERS!!!

live and let live!!!!!!!

[b][color=red]For all the people celebrating Eid today a massive:[/color][/b]

[size=24][b][color=blue]~*Eid Mubarak!*~[/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=red]Hope you all have a joyjus day Insha'allah![/color][/b]

:mrgreen:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

For all the people celebrating Eid today a massive:

~*Eid Mubarak!*~

Hope you all have a joyjus day Insha'allah!

Blum 3

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

[b][color=yellow]For all the people celebrating Eid today a massive:[/color][/b]

[size=24][b][color=pink]~*Eid Mubarak!*~[/color][/b][/size]

[b][color=yellow]Hope you all have a joyjus day Insha'allah![/color][/b]

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

We will be celebrating Eid tomorrow but for all my Brothers and Sisters celebrating today a very BIG "EID MUBARAK" Lol

I want to become a better Muslim by following the Prophet's (pbuh) sunna. I wish to further my knowledge on Islam and put it into practice in my daily life. And if I can be of any help/guidence then always willing to oblige.

Salam

Eid Mubarak to all the members of Revival.

And thank you to noori for creating this thread.

Have a good time everyone.

Don't eat too much !!

Omrow

[color=violet]*!* EID MUBARAK EVERYONE *!*

*!* HOPE YOU HAVE A AWESOME TIME *!*[/color]

...live everyday as your last day...

[size=18][color=red][b] *Eid Mubarak To All*[/b][/color][/size]
I[b][color=green] Hope u All have a wonderful Eid! and i hope u all have had a vey blessed Ramadhan
Inshallah May our good acts performed in the blessed month continue througout the year ![/color][/b]

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

Eid Mubarak.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

[color=magenta]As'salamu alaykum[/color]

[size=24][list]
[b][color=#6600CC]~[/color][color=#FF6600]*[/color][color=#009900]~[/color][color=#CC0000]E[/color][color=#FFCC00]I[/color][color=#3333FF]D[/color] [color=#993399]M[/color][color=#33CC00]U[/color][color=#3366FF]B[/color][color=#003333]A[/color][color=#FF0000]R[/color][color=#FF9900]A[/color][color=#00CCCC]K[/color][color=#00CCCC]~[/color][color=#CC6600]*[/color][color=#FF0000]~[/color][/b]
[/size]
[img]
[/list:u]
[color=magenta]have a fantastic day and remember be safe and be seen and dont over stuff yourself too much[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Salaam

Eid Mubarak to EVERYONE from The Revival

Hope you have a great Eid.

Wassallaam

Eid Mubarak.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

EID MUBARAK TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF THE REVIVAL

may Allah open the heavens to shower you with blessings, joy and happiness, have a great day , inshallah

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

[color=blue][size=25]EID MUBARAK TO ALL YOU GUYS THAT ARE CELEBRATING EID TODAY[/size][/color]

have a good time,

and dont eat too much!

7:31 He [allah] does not like the indulgers.

[size=24][list][b][color=red]E[/color][color=orange]I[/color][color=yellow]D[/color] [color=green]M[/color][color=cyan]U[/color][color=indigo]B[/color][color=red]A[/color][color=darkblue]R[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=green]K[/color] [/b][/list:u][/size]
[b][color=magenta]To everyone celebrating today and for the love of God please do not drive like lunatics but do enjoy urself [/color][/b]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Exquisite" wrote:
please do not drive like lunatics [b]but do enjoy urself[/b]

HUH :?: Fool

if u dont drive like a lunatic how is u gonna enjoy ur self Fool

[color=magenta]there are other means enjoy urself with ur friends and family, when someone ends up dead due to a car accident i wouldnt call that enjoying urself, would you?[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta] when someone ends up dead due to a car accident i wouldnt call that enjoying urself, would you?[/color]

me did not think of that :shock:

point taken!

[color=magenta]i just got news from my friend, three local guys just passed away because of driving recklessly

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhir rajiion

make dua for their family, this is the reason i hate silly people who hire cars[/color]

died coz they were having a bit of fun?

what a depressing world Sad

[size=29]
إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

[/size]

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i just got news from my friend, three local guys just passed away because of driving recklessly

make dua for their family, this is the reason i hate silly people who hire cars[/color]

That seems to bethe recuring theme this eid.

Back in BLACK

"Exquisite" wrote:

God grant them peace.

I'm sorry exquisite, that must be devastating especially over Eid... did you know them?

[color=indigo][b]Well my Eid was better than i expected... had a fun and emotional day today but Allahmdulilah all went well.[/b][/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i just got news from my friend, three local guys just passed away because of driving recklessly[/color]

Was that in vallance rd?

Admin, I think you should limit the number of emoticons people can use, tex's above post is hurting my eyes.

"Odysseus" wrote:

I'm sorry exquisite, that must be devastating especially over Eid... did you know them?

[color=magenta]i knew one of them, just a guy who lived next to me and on of them was my friends cousins[/color]

"MuslimBro" wrote:

Was that in vallance rd?

[color=magenta]was there one in vallance road???one i heard was in stepney, vallanc road was clogged up with traffic after like 4pm[/color]

Salaam Omrow

So you celebrating Eid today?

Looking forward to your party tonight?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=magenta]i just got news from my friend, three local guys just passed away because of driving recklessly[/color]

Was that in vallance rd?

Admin, I think you should limit the number of emoticons people can use, tex's above post is hurting my eyes.

but i was only letting it all out :evil:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhir rajiion, may Allah (swt) give sabr to the families who have lost their close ones.

Eid mubarak to everyone (a little late i know but been busy), hope everyone had a good one.

EID MUBARAK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY IT'S LATE. JUST BEEN TOTALLY BUSY WITH THE PARTY!! aLLHAMDULLILLAH IT ALL WENT WELL. THE KIDS LOVED IT!! AND THATS WHAT MADE IT EXTRA SPECIAL!

live and let live!!!!!!!

Pages