*Eid Mubarak!*

53 posts / 0 new
Last post

[b][color=red]EID [/color][color=orange]MUBARAK [/color] [color=green]EVERYONE[/color]!!!!!![/b]:D

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Eid Mubarak to everyone who are doing it today.

Better late than never.

Eid was a good day, spent time with family unfortunely not everyone did that instead they took to the streets like idiots and decided to hire out cars and go round in circles in shields. To make matters worse they thought it was funny to go up to the coppers and blow horns in their face (yeah real respectful).

It just ticks me off, any good deeds that may have been done in this blessed month people decide to waste by cruising about in cars and upsetting other people of the community. This sikh guy pleaded to the muslims to keep their children in on Eid day and not let them go wild like that and I totaly agree with him.

Our deen is a small percentage in regards to the 5 pillars but concentrates more on what rights people around us have over us, we should treat our elders well anyone in our community with love and respect regardless of them being Muslim or not. However we have forgotten the Sunnah the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) has set for us.

I just wish this gets sorted out, it's not fair for the police that they have to have majority of their coppers out to that area and also have helicopters out. ARGH

OH MY GOD I MISSED THIS!!!
EID MUBABRAK TO EVERYONE!

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

[color=magenta]and a very belated[/color]

[size=24][list][b][color=red]E[/color][color=orange]I[/color][color=yellow]D[/color] [color=green]M[/color][color=cyan]U[/color][color=indigo]B[/color][color=red]A[/color][color=darkblue]R[/color][color=orange]A[/color][color=green]K[/color] [/b][/list:u][/size]

[color=magenta]to zara[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

thanks exquisite Wink

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

Zara is an exquisite name for a girl.

Therefore, an extended Eid Mubarak to you.

[b][color=violet]does anyone know the meaning of the name zara?[/color][/b]

...live everyday as your last day...

Zaara- beautiful, unique
Zahara- flower, beauty, star
Zahra'- white
i can't find a meaning for Zara! Cray 2

[color=violet]it's so annoying!

i dont know what to believe

one site says one thing and another says something else thing!!! :[/color][b][/b]

what do they say?

[b][color=violet]wellll....

i've got two names, one which is written on all my documents and stuff

and the other that ws given to me by my grandmother

righttt.. welll the name that is on all my documents is zahida (the h is a silence h, so you dont say the h when you say the name), and tthe other is sonia (where sponi originated from)

zahida means the one that stays from sinners i know that for a fact

but sonia, it says it means flower, on the other it says wisdow, and another second...[/color][/b] :?

the name might have more than one meaning, if it's in more than one language.
my name's got 2 meanings.

[b][color=violet]i guess sooo...[/color][/b]

"Omrow" wrote:
Zara is an exquisite name for a girl.

Therefore, an extended Eid Mubarak to you.

[color=magenta]lol sorry that made me laugh, Zara indeed is a very beautiful name[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Lets keep to the topic shall we girls!!

We do have a names topic for that!! :roll:

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Salam

Zara. Meaning of your name if too beautiful.

Therefore, I dedicate this to you, since it is still the Eid week:

Zara means the Radiant

Something that Glows

She who is Light

Kept in a Niche

A Shining Star

Behind a Glass

Bringing joy to mankind

Light upon Light

God Guides to His Light whom He Wills

Omrow

NB: Sometimes it is spelled as: Zahra, Zahrah, or simply Zara.

Holy Prophet Muhammad's daughter, Fatima, was also known by this name.

you're really good at writing poems, you know that?

Salam

I am not a Poet

I just love Poetry

I am only a Sinner

I just love Saints

Omrow

Eid Mubarak to all.
Muslims in Malaysia celebrated Eid on Tuesday.
Some Indonesians who follow the Wahhabi influenced Muhammadiyah group celebrated it on Monday but the majority of Muslims in Indonesia celebrated it on Tuesday.

Pages