39 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Noor...*" wrote:
"02cute4u" wrote:
i work for the MI5

i am keeping an eye on the forum

SHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

:twisted:

Impossible, u simply dont have the brains.

Have you seen what they class as intelligence?

He may be just the right recruit.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

Have you seen what they class as intelligence?

He may be just the right recruit.

im not sure whether that is an insult or complement Fool

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

exactly

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Fool :?:

[color=red]"The best of people are those who live longest and excel in their deeds, whereas the worst of people are those who live longest and corrupt their deeds." [Tirmidhî, Sahîh] [/color]

Biggrin

cat got your tongue?

Fool Fool Fool

Lol, I think Admin definitely won that round then.

Pages