What Did You learn Today?

1053 posts / 0 new
Last post

What goes around comes around?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Yeh.

And its not in my place to judge...but I cant help but feel cheated when good/bad people dont get whats coming to them.

"You" wrote:
Now that just sound wrong...

now that i read it i can see why lol

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"Naz" wrote:
"You" wrote:

One of the places I have worked we had a customer called [b]Miss C Satan[/b]. Her [b]account number was 00000666[/b].

isnt that a preach of confidentiality and of the data protection act? tut tut admin lol.

Breach not preach maybe you spealt it wrong accidentaly.

Each darud sharif you read a cloud is made and the drop of rain which falls from it which lands on a plain it turns to silver, the droplet which lands on a mountain turns to gold and the droplet which lands on a non-believer it gives him imaan and becomes muslim.
This might not be 100% accurately written.

A man is not good or bad through one deed.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
A man is not good or bad through one deed.

I disagree. Any one minor deed can be enough to send someone to heaven or hell. Good people go to heaven, bad people to hell.

So, a person can be good or bad through one deed.

:D:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well said admin

-Absence makes the heart grow fonder - but prescence can breed extreme annoyance at times.

-God is so Merciful that He makes it possible for you to do good acts - gives you the Tawfeeq (ability), makes it easy for you, brings/takes you to blessed places etc and then He rewards you for doing it....

-Late nights makes me groggy and lazy.

-It is actually possible for Muslims to be very funny.

-

i learnt that most people are full of s**t

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

"Angel" wrote:
men are annoying :evil:

women generalise too much :twisted:

Don't just do something! Stand there.

"Beast" wrote:
I learnt I should never let my guard down during a movie.

During "I am Legend" I let out 3 loud gasps.

I let out more than 3 loud gasps. I was practically biting my fingernails off at some parts, I was REALLY impressed.

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
men are annoying :evil:

women generalise too much :twisted:

See and proved again, men are annoying!! Why cant i have a rant in peace :twisted:

^^^ i agree with both your statements lol

"Ya'qub" wrote:
"Beast" wrote:
I learnt I should never let my guard down during a movie.

During "I am Legend" I let out 3 loud gasps.

I let out more than 3 loud gasps. I was practically biting my fingernails off at some parts, I was REALLY impressed.

Really?? I just thought parts of it were dum.b.

Back in BLACK

it was a boring movie. i could make a better one at home without a production team

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

Please this "leaking" home videos online has gone way too far. Don't jump on the bandwaggon!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

when others cant work, theyl do anything to distract you (esp if they know your killing the work *cough*noor*cough*

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

"Snoopz" wrote:
when others cant work, theyl do anything to distract you (esp if they know your killing the work *cough*noor*cough*

go away snoops, go home! you've killed your work, i haven't! gona faaaail Cray 2

If your gonna do work make sure its on your own. If you end up doing it with friends you dont get anything done. It helps to get to a library early in the morning chances are its gonna be really dead.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

- Some parents [i]still[/i] think that if you have a degree then you're [b]guaranteed[/b] a good job, and if you have a masters, you're guaranteed an even better job.

And so is your spelling. Wink

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

a mind-readin' genius, can't figure out how to eat an ice-planet.

"Joie de Vivre" wrote:
And so is your spelling. Wink

that should be "you're speeling"

get it RITE!

if you always do what you've always done, you'l always get what you've always got

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

1) In Orthodox Judaism neither man nor women are permitted by Jewish law to take an oath on the Hebrew Bible/Old Testament, but can affirm.

2) Rastafarians cant eat pork.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

Interesting.

#1 - I assume by "oath" you mean like oath of allegiance, office or something, and by affirm you mean "I will tell the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth"?

Pages