The revival forum a place of hostily, hatred and antagonism

152 posts / 0 new
Last post

"Med" wrote:
lol

Ed bruv I didnt write that stuff so i could get an explanation or have an arguement about it. I just gave it cos you guys were alright with me saying what some of the criticisms are.

You answered to the best of your ability - if thats suffices for people then good for them , if it doesnt then good for them aswell.

I knw it is terrible that some ppl dont acknowledge those people as muslim - but what can ya do? :roll:

no one has a right to call any Muslim a kafir (especially a prominent scholar) if they do then the caller or the one being called is a definitely a kafir!!! .... but again this reason why the Ummah is getting battered.... cos of out in-fighting and lack of unity.

anyway... thanxs for your feedback. appreciated.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

no one has a right to call any Muslim a kafir (especially a prominent scholar) if they do then the caller or the one being called is a definitely a kafir!!! .... but again this reason why the Ummah is getting battered.... cos of out in-fighting and lack of unity.

anyway... thanxs for your feedback. appreciated.

Its all relative bruv. Some people here called Jenab Usama bin Ladin h dajjal or a possible dajjal - no1 jumped on him for saying that.

And your right - NO1 has the right to call a muslim a kafir - but obviously those who call that geeza a kafir dont do it cos they think he's a muslim - they do it cos he's a kafir - in their view.

and your welcome Smile

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Its all relative bruv. Some people here called Jenab Usama bin Ladin h dajjal or a possible dajjal - no1 jumped on him for saying that.

That was me. :oops:

My bad. I should have been jumped on.

Don't like the guy, but it was wrong to call him that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i better not quote anyone and agree with them incase someone starts banging on groups and ganging up-blah blah blah :roll:

i just like to reiterate what has already been stated

SOME people are find it easier to ignore and turn the other cheek

i on the other hand can not sit back and allow ppl to sprout crap

if terrorists are gonna be bigged up-why the hell shud i sit back and allow it?

if well respected scholars are accused of being kafir-why the hell shud i sit back and allow it

if ppl's faith is gonna be accused of all sorts-why shud i sit back and allow it

this is a dicussion forum-PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO DISAGREE. Deal with it

and yes-this is a childish circle-but i'm not yet 20-I'm allowed to act like a child Biggrin

i like your style lilsis go for it, i admire your quick wit. if i was quick witted as you i'd be doing some disagreeing myself.

i think differences make this forum interesting

name calling however is really petty

i was a bit shocked at being called 'scum' by 100man i was laughing at first but then i realised he was actually insulting me thats when i became mildly displeased.

i dont think anyone here is being picked on.

I think the forum is perfect :roll: Blum 3

"Angel" wrote:
I think the forum is perfect :roll: Blum 3

Perfectly dysfunctional?

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Your right LilSis - you shouldnt be quite when terrorists are bigged up. So wen we gonna hear slogans against the ones who supported the CrossWorshippers against the Muslims and spat out that these ones are ghustaakh e Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam?

Never has a dirtier terrorist and a bigger munafiq been heard of.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

than who?

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Med" wrote:
Your right LilSis - you shouldnt be quite when terrorists are bigged up. So wen we gonna hear slogans against the ones who supported the CrossWorshippers against the Muslims and spat out that these ones are ghustaakh e Rasul salallahu alayhi wa sallam?

dont beat round the bush

who the hell are u talking about? be a man. spit it out

and do us a favour by NOT later deleting all ur posts like a coward :roll:

here we go all over again lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"laila" wrote:
i like your style lilsis go for it, i admire your quick wit. if i was quick witted as you i'd be doing some disagreeing myself.

i think differences make this forum interesting

name calling however is really petty

i was a bit shocked at being called 'scum' by 100man i was laughing at first but then i realised he was actually insulting me thats when i became mildly displeased.

Maybe harsh. It is my opinion based on what you wrote against zionists in the thread about the murder in Preston, and your subsequent comments did not change my mind.

[size=10]I feel I'm gonna move on back down south
you know where the water tastes like cherry wine[/size]

"Med" wrote:

Listen Mr Fitna.... havent you got anything sensible to say at all, always fuelling arguments, hatred, fights, accusing ppl of munafiq and so on.... you are creating fitna again... just when things have started to get back to norm again...

lol u know what the solution would be ed

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"The Great 100" wrote:

Maybe harsh. It is my opinion based on what you wrote against zionists in the thread about the murder in Preston, and your subsequent comments did not change my mind.

Would you leave my sister alone? She doesn’t want an apology from liars.

Muslims must NOT take on traits of [u]a Zionist[/u]. Dirol

what?

LilSis - you wanted to open your mouth abt terrorists, why cant I?

And argument? lol. I made my point - viz I hate terrorists just as much as the next man - may ALLAH guide them if that is in their destiny - and if it is not then may ALLAH Most High destroy such people before our eyes so they are a warning and a lesson to us - ameen.

Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

i said "DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND OPENLY STATE WHO THE HELL UR TALKING ABOUT"

I'm not ashamed of condemning bin liner-ladin as a dirty terrorist

what are u so ashamed off?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

i said "DONT BEAT AROUND THE BUSH AND OPENLY STATE WHO THE HELL UR TALKING ABOUT"

May ALLAH grant you the end of your words woman.

my comments are applied to ALL those terrorist-preachers who made such statements against the muslims of afghanistan. Whoever said it comes under my words and whoever didnt - doesnt. simple.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

my comments are applied to ALL those terrorist-preachers who made such statements against the muslims of afghanistan. Whoever said it comes under my words and whoever didnt - doesnt. simple.

dont know who they are-i'm not that clued up regarding current affairs.

pls state names.

"dirtier terrorist and a bigger munafiq" are harsh insults

are these scholars imaginary? is that why u cant state names?

i totally disagree with the title of this topic.. its not limited to the revival, but life in general..

i think the revival is a place where people can share their thoughts.

its not the righteous thing to do.. but if someone insults someone else, then the person insulted has the right to insult back.. best to get it in quick before admin deletes it tho Lol

i mean its all good.. nothing to worry about imo. i think contraversy is good. you get to see the true colours of people.

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

I studied psychology. Med and MuslimSisLilSis, like each other.

Understand what you know.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

is 'bin liner-ladin, osama?

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"zara" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

Do we know of any other notorius P.I.G terrorists called bin laden?

Back in BLACK

"zara" wrote:

yes, full name's Osama Bin Laden

hey, don't call him that!
:evil:

Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"zara" wrote:

yes, full name's Osama Bin Laden

yeah, but i call him Osama

"Seraphim" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

when you say 'P.I.G'- what does that stand for?

"zara" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:
"zara" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
what?

did i say u couldnt?

read post properly

when you say 'P.I.G'- what does that stand for?

PIG

Understand what you know.

so why do you have to put a dot between the letters?

Pages