The revival forum a place of hostily, hatred and antagonism

There is an increasing tension of hostility , hatred and antagonism recently in this forum which is unislamic. It is not caused by any sectarian issue nor by some specific debate or subject. But caused by personal vendettas people have for one another ? , you are not debating issues , subjects or topics but debating each and others sins , you are personally attacking each other with no specific issue of debate

your acting like a bunch of old bickering women, or immature children, the kind you will find in a school playground or a sewing circle. D

Ive noticed it always involves the same circle of people, and it seems ed,sirus, lil sis and med cant get on, actaully it seems like ed, sirus and lil sis espeically like to attack med at any given oppurtunity ? , e.g med and sirus argue bout something stupid like flirting ed and lil sis have to jump and attack med .

Med and sirus are both top guys and good bros, lil sis is knowledgable and contibutes alot to the forum but moody , you lot needa grow up , this is an forum in which you discuss topics, subjects , world events ect not where you discuss one anothers sins and wrong doing and personally attack one another, however it does make the forum exciting twisted

its funny cuz when med wasnt here the forum was dead and sirus you even sed to bring back med lol

you lot needa chill out Dirol

"nAS786" wrote:
however it does make the forum exciting :twisted:

lol, ur right ther sis!

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"nAS786" wrote:
however it does make the forum exciting :twisted:

lol, ur right ther sis!

'sis' :shock: , looks like i need change my user name to something manly :?

LOL, Sorry! :oops: no offence!! ive got alot of female frends hu call themselvs nas!

Its cool, 'nas' is one of those names where you cant be sure if there male of female like 'shabs' or 'yas'

Yup, ur right ther BRO! LOL

Who deleted my post from here?
Which coward doesnt have the courage to delete to my face?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Nas786, May Allah rewards you for your forthrightness here.

I adopted a firm position to be fair to both of my brothers and not take sides in debate why members deem it necessary to hold meaningless tribunals and get their one line wisecracks in- is beyond me. This situation hasn’t been defused and I see clearly why.

This saga of dragging every past wrong and using it against Med is holy unfair and not to mention unjust.

"Med" wrote:

i was thinking that 2...

"Med" wrote:
Which coward doesnt have the courage to delete to my face?

yeh bro thats a bit fishy, explanation in order

admin :?:

Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Nas786, May Allah rewards you for your forthrightness here.

I adopted a firm position to be fair to both of my brothers and not take sides in debate why members deem it necessary to hold meaningless tribunals and get their one line wisecracks in- is beyond me. This situation hasn’t been defused and I see clearly why.

This saga of dragging every past wrong and using it against Med is holy unfair and not to mention unjust.

well said bro

"*_Noor_*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

i was thinking that 2...

u listening Mods and Admin.

A witness.

I have my suspicion of who it is but all I will say is ALLAH grant your external the exact same state as your internal - not a thing more do I ask from ALLAH in regards that person.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Admin" wrote:
Nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

thats doesnt explain why meds comment was deleted

For the benefit of those who didnt read it - I agree with Nas786 post entirely. My behaviour has been very bad and any personal insults against Sirus, Lil Sis, Ed and any1 else I apologise. It was wrong of me and there's not valid excuse.

But in regards what I believe - nothing can change my beliefs abt Islaam and Tawheed and Shirk etc. May ALLAH grant us the haq in life and in death - ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Qsn to those who read my now deleted post: what was so bad about it that it was deleted? Kindly point it out to me.

And also ask yourselves WHY wud it be deleted. What did the person who deleted it hope to achieve by doing that?

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Med, One comment of mines was deleted when i openly attack Ed, and now I’m glad it was deleted, contributing and making personal attacks against fellow Muslim is wrong regardless of the situation.

I said this forum is diminishing with all this infighting, I sincerely ask you not to utter another word in this thread.

What worries me about this and every other Muslim/Islamic forum is that people start out with the right intentions and then we have such infighting like this.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
Med, One comment of mines was deleted when i openly attack Ed, and now I’m glad it was deleted, contributing and making personal attacks against fellow Muslim is wrong regardless of the situation.

I said this forum is diminishing with all this infighting, I sincerely ask you not to utter another word in this thread.

What worries me about this and every other Muslim/Islamic forum is that people start out with the right intentions and then we have such infighting like this.

I guess it reflects the status of the muslim ummah , we cannot unite and its always due to infighting and divisions

My brother if you read my previous post it was an apology specifically to three people and generally to any1 else I may have personally insulted.

Nothing controversial about it - the only thing I can think is that by deleting that post som1 out there didnt want the 3 people concerned to read my apology - why though? Im mysitifed - well Im not really because I alhamdulillah can judge and measure a person very quickly and I know exactly why it was done and also am pretty sure by who.

Its just sad really.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"nAS786" wrote:

I guess it reflects the status of the muslim ummah , we cannot unite and its always due to infighting and divisions

Our intentions are lesser then our ego’s I suppose Nas. Cray 2

"Med" wrote:
My brother if you read my previous post it was an apology specifically to three people and generally to any1 else I may have personally insulted.

Its just sad really.

You’re much admired brother on MD and MPAC, that should also be reflected on this forum, akhi relax. You have said enough, just leave it for now.

May Allah swt put sabr in your heart.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:

May Allah swt put sabr in your heart.

ameen.

reminds me of summat written on the back of rikshaws back home :

hum chalein, baaqi jalein.

Let us proceed, the rest can burn.

looooool.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Addressing everything, I did askj the question should they stay or should they go very recently.

Regarding that one particular post, I have no idea. As I put it to Med, don't know, don't care.

Too many people are acting like kids here.

I can act more spoilt than anyone of you. So something to control my own posts I do is give the person one chance on any specific topic to drop it. I may say that, or just ignore the post altogether. If the issue is not dropped, I will tackle the issue head on, and with brute force. People have noticed when I do this.

What I do not do (or atleast try not to) is resort to name calling, goading, doing sarcastic dua's (which in my eyes is a really bad thing), bringing up peoples histories or anything of the sort. Since I am admin let me make it clear it is probably easier for mke to do any of that than anyone else.

Now I know others get abuse. But they give it aswell. Its a full cycle where someone has to grow up, and stop giving it.

Its simple really. Without doing the above, any apology by anyone is false.

So simply put I will not clear up the crap like I used to. These forums are what the posters make it. They can be full of backbiting. Or not. Your choice.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

This is melodramatic, We talk about stuff, we get into it and insult each other. Who seriously cares? Are there really people out there walking around all day worrying about how to "get back at user X" for some comment earlier in the day? People tend to forget that they are people, not usernames.

Salaam

I agree with Admin, we make the forum what it is.

I don’t think anyone is “unfairly” being ganged up here…everyone gives as good as they get.

Teachers/sheikhs, aqeedah, the “past”, fatwa’s on people’s faith etc are all sensitive issues….yet it’s the very same issues that get brought up in nearly every debate with the same people....and when those people are not around (at the same time), the forum is generally peaceful.

Some people have a serious issue with accepting differences of opinion….this is a discussion forum, you put forward your opinions, others put forward their opinions and if it differs from yours. You get over it.

This isn’t a place to do daw’ah or to “convert misguided people”. And this may some as a surprise to some but name calling, attacking teachers; fatwa’s, condemning people to hell, bringing up pasts etc does not make anyone want to change their way of thinking….if the desire to reform and guide is sincere, then many people need to seriously re-think their approach.

There are a few people here who’s views, behaviour and mannerism I strongly disagree with….as a result I never, ever get into debates with them, cos I know how pointless it is. It’s not difficult all to ignore those people with whom debating with bring more harm than benefit.

And I think we need to stop focusing on the bad and blowing things out of proportion….most people here manage to post decent posts and not get involved in petty squabbles. Most of the forum is NOT a place of “hostility , hatred and antagonism”....

Just avoid those with whom debating with brings more harm then benefit...its really not that hard.

Wasalaam

3rd that

i know im guilty of several things, most notably bringing up the past, and for that i have apologised to those concerned. but i reiterate, i didnt act without being provoked.

I agree with what admin and MS said, and i respect Shazan for urging me and Med to stop.....and desite what Nas/Raf thinks, there are no sides on the forum....im not anti-med, and there are no anti-med groupings....it may be that me, lilsis, and the ed dont sitback when we read some of the stuff he says....others cant, i speak for myself when i say im not one to hold back....but i'll try to from now on

i've not kissed, but i've made up with med....so its all good now i believe

and i DEFO agree with what Dave said, who seriously cares lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
I agree with what admin and MS said, and i respect Shazan for urging me and Med to stop.....and desite what Nas/Raf thinks

ok let me get this right admin and MS get agreement , shazan and med get respect and me (nas/raf) gets a 'despite what i think' :?

Gee thanks Bro (sirus/hayder) Lol

"nAS786" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:
I agree with what admin and MS said, and i respect Shazan for urging me and Med to stop.....and desite what Nas/Raf thinks

ok let me get this right admin and MS get agreement , shazan and med get respect and me (nas/raf) gets a 'despite what i think' :?

Gee thanks Bro Lol

Nas.... I dont think Freshi meant it an a hostile way , your thread has helped our brothers realise their wrongs and forgive each other, Nas I LOVE you for the sake of Allah.

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"nAS786" wrote:
"Sirus" wrote:

Gee thanks Bro Lol

Nas.... I dont think Freshi meant it an a hostile way , your thread has helped our brothers realise their wrongs and forgive each other, Nas I LOVE you for the sake of Allah.

Zakallah Bro, may ALLAH forgive your sins and elevate your rank both in this world and the hereafter.

Pages