Are You A Liar?

38 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
so Med

who gave ur character refernece?

were they truthful? :twisted: Lol

they didnt need a character reference Lol cos any girl in her right mind would jump at the chance to marry me Dirol cos im THE man :twisted: .

Seriously though - my two cousin-sisters came to visit and next day rishta was done. Its easy wen its in family cos we already know each other and first-cousin marriages ppl cant contain the excitement! Biggrin

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Its easy wen its in family cos we already know each other and first-cousin marriages ppl cant contain the excitement! Biggrin

soz cant relate to the excitement

i come from a family that is anti cousin marriages

thats why we have a mixture of pakis, urdu speaking lot, punjabi's, pathans, shia's and even Iraqi's in our family

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
Its easy wen its in family cos we already know each other and first-cousin marriages ppl cant contain the excitement! Biggrin

soz cant relate to the excitement

i come from a family that is anti cousin marriages

thats why we have a mixture of pakis, urdu speaking lot, punjabi's, pathans, shia's and even Iraqi's in our family

Well we've got white irish, urdu speaking, pathans, serayki, punjabis, MPs, raja, chawdhry, mughal etc etc in our family aswell. But mostly we are cousins and thats best.

lol - in ours they LOVE cousin marriages. My grandmother just keeps making dua and asking everyone to make dua that she lives long enough to see her grandson and her granddaughter marry. awww - aint she a just precious. Lol

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

its good to keep it in the family

esp since only family is more accepting and tolerant of flaws then any outsider can ever be

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
its good to keep it in the family

esp since only family is more accepting and tolerant of flaws then any outsider can ever be

true. But my 2nd/3rd/4th are gonna be from outside family inshaALLAH. :twisted:

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

true. But my 2nd/3rd/4th are gonna be from outside family inshaALLAH. :twisted:

well good luck in getting outsiders to become ur number 2/3/4

u'd have a better chance of getting a 2/3/4 if u get ur nanny to sort u out with some more cousins

Pages