Planning Ahead

35 posts / 0 new
Last post

"nAS786" wrote:
do an intro, give an opinion-describe it -then evaluate it -paragraph 1 , do another couple of paragraphs like this and then do an conclusion

thats pretty much what we'd for English Lit papers - intro, paragraphs of PEE-ing :roll: and then the conclusion.

psychology is completely different though because u have to mention certain studies carried out by certain pysychologists and stuff. but another good point nas made is that the type of question (the answer expected for it) is always made clear in the question itself so make sure u read it properly, sounds straightforward enough but i know i've made stupid mistakes coz i didnt read the Q thoroughly.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
I've made stupid mistakes coz i didnt read the Q thoroughly

Some mates of mine screwed up a question in sociology because they didn't know what the word 'turnover' meant....they hit themselves after the exams when I told them.

"*DUST*" wrote:
u have to mention certain studies carried out by certain pysychologists and stuff

I'm always thinking why couldn't there be just one psychologist for a theory (e.g. Freud for the psychodynamic theory) so people could have less to revise and evaluate.

How far or how much can one plan ahead?

Its scary and comforting at times (depending on how you look at it)...that we can plan as much as we want....but ultimately whatever happens is up to the Greatest of All Planners.

Of course, this doesnt meant that we should become fatalistic and sit back...but that we need to increase our level of trust and dependency on Allah (swt).

"MuslimSister" wrote:
How far or how much can one plan ahead?

Its scary and comforting at times (depending on how you look at it)...that we can plan as much as we want....but ultimately whatever happens is up to the Greatest of All Planners.

Of course, this doesnt meant that we should become fatalistic and sit back...but that we need to increase our level of trust and dependency on Allah (swt).

i suppose, as with everything else, moderation is the key. Smile plan to some extent, but dont expect it all to work out that way.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Pages