exams

512 posts / 0 new
Last post

Your degree sounds right good Muslimbro! I love that sort of stuff.

Trust me, it's not that bad....as some people make it :twisted:

I was interested in anything related to crime and criminals and wanted to do law at first. Luckily had a look at the syllabus and it looked soo boring that I quickly decided that law was not for me.

As I've mentioned the bits related to sociology are dull but girls seem to find sociology interesting for some reason.

Btw, not many universities do criminology.

@ MuslimBro

lol
your syllabus sounds more interesting than what we did. I just assumed you might have been studying law at first coz u know so much about it. Law was good at college but now its just a bore i admit it.

No not the gum drop buttons! – Gingy

So you admit law is boring and less interesting than criminology :twisted:

"MuslimBro" wrote:
So you admit law is boring and less interesting than criminology :twisted:

its boring but not as boring as criminology. Criminology is the ultimate boring subject Lol

"Naz" wrote:

Why didnt you apply for the BP law school for your lpc coz they want 2.1 or better and mmu only want 2:2 or better? I dont think many ppl are going to the graduation coz they have allocated extra tickets to ppl.

Doesnt make a difference where you do it, i didnt choose MMU incase i got 2:2....i was quitely confident i could do it alhamdulillah Biggrin

However, im probably gona defer for a year. take a year out.

how about urself? gonna carry on with LPC?

Exquisite, Jazakallah. Hope you arent dillusioned into thinking Torres is gona win you the premiership!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:

Doesnt make a difference where you do it, i didnt choose MMU incase i got 2:2....i was quitely confident i could do it alhamdulillah Biggrin

However, im probably gona defer for a year. take a year out.

how about urself? gonna carry on with LPC?

true true just that most ppl applied for BP law school coz they want higher than mmu. I was thinkin about deferring my mum and sis like ur well stressed just take out a year. But no gonna stick with the original plan and just go straight onto the LPC and get it over and done with. Its only a year, not even that.

oh by the way what colour is your gown coz i got a feeling ive ordered the wrong one lol its soooo confusing.

"Sirus" wrote:

Exquisite, Jazakallah. Hope you arent dillusioned into thinking Torres is gona win you the premiership!

[color=magenta]Im not counting my chicks before the eggs have hatched , Garcia's gone Sad scored some vital goals, but believe it or not my heart aint into footie no more, but still with LFC.

Ooops off topic,.

My exam results are coming out August YAY too, cant believe i got thru A levels without having a mental breakdown, i think everyone lost the plot near the end, i certainly did, but its over. [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Naz" wrote:
oh by the way what colour is your gown coz i got a feeling ive ordered the wrong one lol its soooo confusing.

So you can customise gowns now....I thought you can only wear black gowns.

I think the gowns look stupid....do all graduates need to wear it?

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

Its tradition to wear a gown on graduation.

Although u may feel like an a$$ inside one... you certainly dont look like one.

They come in different colours depending on your departments colours... although ive only ever seen black and blue. Mine were black.

Back in BLACK

"MuslimBro" wrote:
"Naz" wrote:

well the actual gown is black the hood is a different colour but like Seraphim said it depends on your department.

Yeah all grads have to wear it and even you one day MuslimBro, theres no getting out of it lol

yeah they do look a bit ridiculous but its tradition.

A level results are out today (saw it on the news). So ppl how did you do? You get into the uni you wanted?

a got 3 Ez n 1 U lolzzz
a messed bout 222222222222 much dis year bt itz only ma 1st yr
inshallah do beta nxt yr

"ThiS WoRlD Iz A PrIsOn 4 A BeLiVeR AnD PaRaDiSe 4 A NoN-BeLiVeR.........."

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
a got 3 Ez n 1 U lolzzz
a messed bout 222222222222 much dis year bt itz only ma 1st yr
inshallah do beta nxt yr

dont worry bout it too much everyone does crap in their first year. Just get your head down in second year and you will come out with straight As Dirol

bt am only gnna have 2 A levels n 1 AS level den
coz i failed 1 n i knt carry on wid it
n most uni'z wnt accept that

Thats exactly what happened to me. Pick another subject and try to convince the course leader to let you do the course in 1 year. It will mean double the classes and double the work and double exams but if you really wanna go uni next year go for it.

u can retake some AS modules in ur 2nd year along with ur A2s

its more work, but well worth it if u wanna go uni.

or u could take a whole extra year.

but thats tttttttoooooooooooooo longgggggggggggg

Don't just do something! Stand there.

yh i could resit the subject i failed wich was mafz without goin 2 any lessons and just sit the examz
but that meanz learnin at home... n das kinda imposible 4 me

maths is solid my mate did it and she just manage to get a c at the end of a level! Dont they do revision classes? If you get stuck on something go ask your maths tutor.

a dnt like ma mafz tutor man, evrytym i c him, all he sayz iz ur got sooo much potential bt u dnt use it idrees, was rong wid u? ur 2 lazy. uv not gve 1 homework in since u startd. ur dis, ur dat, n i feel lyk punchin him lol
so i dnt wana go 2 him

well in that case go an see your the maths course leader, just be honest with him/her and tell them you dont get on with your maths tutor and you really want a good grade for maths (big up the subject the course leaders like it when a student seems interested and enthusiastic about their subject lol. If that dont work get down on your knees and start begging lol). If not then your only other option is get a private tutor but they like £10/£12 an hour!

yhhh das a good idea
ma dadz a millionaire luv, and he will b ova the moon if i say i want a tutor
and al get in hiz good bookz
fankkk uuu
ur a kleva gurl afta all

M4k4v3l1 can u write properly, im finding it kind of difficult and annoying.

lol sorry am used to it cos of msn
but al try

u shud cut down, becz of msn i started writting like that in my assignments and even in my exams!! god knows how i past.

its addictive and automaticly signs me in
so i dnt realise am on most of the time

you'll soon get bored of it. and u can stop it from signing u in automatically.

"M4k4v3l1" wrote:
yhhh das a good idea
ma dadz a millionaire luv, and he will b ova the moon if i say i want a tutor
and al get in hiz good bookz
fankkk uuu
ur a kleva gurl afta all

who said anything about your dad paying for a private tutor pay yourself. After all you oldhamers get £40 EMA while the rest of us had to make do with £30. Otherwise spend 3 years in college like the rest of the oldhamers do Lol

i dont get no EMA at all actually

Pages