exams

Hey everyone, I haven’t been on lately got I got loads of studying to do for my exams. So I probably wont be online that much.
I’m really scared for my exams. I’m so worried.
Pray for me please…
Bye for now

Inshallah everything will be fine.

Do not worry.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

gosh everyone has exams. some unis got exams next week lol would die if mine were next week.

"Omrow" wrote:
Why dont you anyway.

Omrow you know suicide is not allowed Lol

I got exams in a few weeks, pray for me that I pass or else I won't make it to uni.

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Kind

[size=18]Du’as for Studying [/size]

[b]DUA BEFORE STUDYING[/b]

Allahumma infa'nii bimaa 'allamtanii wa'allimnii maa yanfa' unii. Allahumma inii as'aluka fahmal-nabiyyen wa hifthal mursaleen al-muqarrabeen. Allahumma ijal leesanee 'amiran bi thikrika wa qalbi bi khashyatika. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbun-allahu wa na'mal wakeel.

O Allah! Make useful for me what You taught me and teach me knowledge that will be useful to me. O Allah! I ask You for the understanding of the prophets and the memory of the messengers, and those nearest to You. O Allah! Make my tongue full of Your remembrance, and my heart with consciousness of You. (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

[b]DUA AFTER STUDYING[/b]

Allahhumma inni astaodeeuka ma qara'tu wama hafaz-tu. Faradduhu 'allaya inda hagati elayhi. Innaka 'ala ma-tasha'-u qadeer wa anta hasbeeya wa na'mal wakeel.

O Allah! I entrust You with what I have read and I have studied. (O Allah!) Bring it back to me when I am in need of it. (O Allah!) You do whatever You wish, and You are my Availer and Protector and the best of aid.

[b]DUA WHILE STUDYING SOMETHING DIFFICULT[/b]

Allahumma la sahla illama ja-'altahu sahla wa anta taj 'alu al hazana etha shi'ta sahla.

O Allah! Nothing is easy except what You have made easy. If You wish, You can make the difficult easy.

[b]DUA WHEN DISTRESSED[/b]

Allahumma rahmataka arjoo falaa takilnee ilaa nafsee tarfata 'aynin wa aslih-lee sha'nee kullahu, laa ilaha illa anta.

O Allah! It is Your mercy that I hope for so do not leave me in charge of my affairs even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. None has the right to be worshipped except You.

Hope these are of help inshaAllah.

"Omrow" wrote:
Why dont you anyway.

lol calm down man u gettin intimidated by me? wen i said i would die i dint mean it literally...but then agen y wud u understand logic phrases of speech? get a life Lol

"liberty4women" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Why dont you anyway.

lol calm down man u gettin intimidated by me? wen i said i would die i dint mean it literally...but then agen y wud u understand logic phrases of speech? get a life Lol

Women scare Omrow.

Hey always been kinda curious about the screen name - what do women need libertied from?

I hate exams, why do uni's do this to us? Do they love to see us suffer?! I don't feel at all confident with my exams, taking out a month has left me confused hmmm, I'll try my best and leave the rest to Allah (swt) - (note i didnt say i was gona laze bout, i am gona actully work then leave the rest to Allah (swt)).

I have started workin but understand nothing!

"Angel" wrote:
I hate exams, why do uni's do this to us? Do they love to see us suffer?! I don't feel at all confident with my exams, taking out a month has left me confused hmmm, I'll try my best and leave the rest to Allah (swt) - (note i didnt say i was gona laze bout, i am gona actully work then leave the rest to Allah (swt)).

I have started workin but understand nothing!

Incidently ... yes they do like to see you suffer... its their way of seperating the strong from the weak. Ofcourse you're performance overtly decides which category you fall into... ergo, concordedly,visa've....

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]OMG tuesday iv got a biology practical exam, n its gna be mad, first we have to do an experiment n then we have to draw cells in high n low power magnification n most of us make up the drawins but we gna be under the beady eyes of the invigilator so no making up pics for me[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"liberty4women" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Why dont you anyway.

Women scare Omrow.

Hey always been kinda curious about the screen name - what do women need libertied from?

from men

"liberty4women" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"liberty4women" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Why dont you anyway.

Women scare Omrow.

from men

care to eloborate?

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"liberty4women" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

from men

care to eloborate?

^^?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i wanted "liberty4women" to expand on her point that "women need to be liberated from men"

but on the topic

i hate exams times

i hate revising

i hate listening to my parents say "work hard now and u be sorted for the rest of ur life"

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
i wanted "liberty4women" to expand on her point that "women need to be liberated from men"
i know, same here, instead of repeating ur question i just put the '^^'. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

yeah... id like her to elaborate a little more on that statement.... pls liberate us from women.

Back in BLACK

[color=magenta]i had my first exam it was such a disaster, it was a practical n it was so funny every1 made the stupiest mistakes ever, we had to do an experiement where we are tsting starch, n you need to heat the solution up n some girls didnt put the test tube in the water bath, i mixed like tow solution ffrom different experiments up, someon broke the slide for microscopes, someone couldnt peal the onions, list is endless[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

Is any one here having their exams affected by the lecturers strike in universities ?

"nAS786" wrote:
Is any one here having their exams affected by the lecturers strike in universities :?:

sirus is, he complained about it on the tech board. Lol

I had my first exam today, went ok, not great but no too bad.....has a sore hand though, ouch...

The next one is on Friday and the third and final one is on 22nd, finally all will be over soon inshallah!

Your exams are finishing early....my first exam is on the 13th June for Psychology.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
Your exams are finishing early....my first exam is on the 13th June for Psychology.
she's at uni.

"Seraphim" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

yeah... id like her to elaborate a little more on that statement.... pls liberate us from women.

salaam
point is simple. men thinK women need them fro everything, they love the power, the control they get when some women is under their thumb. men think they can make all the rules and the women will just follow.
call me harsh or watever you want--- women need to make their own independent lives instead of relying on men. because of this reliance they get big headed thinking we cant do anything without them. i am not sayin we dont need them( cumon need them there for the protection n stuff) but they should stop going around thinking they know it all. they know whats best for us etc. get a life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
although gotta agree not all men are the same, but round where i live its all about the MEN..... even though these type of men maybe a minority they drive me crazy with their stupid culture filled ideas......
HOPE THAT WAS AN ADEQUATE EXPANSION OF MY COMMENT.

Blum 3

"liberty4women" wrote:
although gotta agree not all men are the same
exactly. the rest of ur post was a generalisation.

"*DUST*" wrote:
"liberty4women" wrote:
although gotta agree not all men are the same
exactly. the rest of ur post was a generalisation.

suits me tho. u guys dnt have to agree

At 4pm I shall be free today Biggrin man i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gona be fun fun after this Smile Blum 3 Smile

Please pray for me that the exam goes good, friday's one was TOUGH Cray 2

"Angel" wrote:
At 4pm I shall be free today Biggrin man i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's gona be fun fun after this Smile Blum 3 Smile

Please pray for me that the exam goes good, friday's one was TOUGH Cray 2

even tho mine ended on thursday, i dont feel a sense of relief yet

bloody exams made my life a misery, but looking forward to 16-17 weeks or RELAXING Biggrin

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Oh i am freeeeeeee Biggrin now i can get on with the preparations for sis's wedin and enjoy it phew...

All those who have exams haha,....jokin wish u all the best and be good lil boys and girls and study Blum 3

How amazing does it feel not having stress of exams Biggrin

why dont u feel relieved Hayder? Ur a weirdo i gues that explains it :twisted:

"Angel" wrote:
Oh i am freeeeeeee Biggrin now i can get on with the preparations for sis's wedin and enjoy it phew...

All those who have exams haha,....jokin wish u all the best and be good lil boys and girls and study Blum 3

How amazing does it feel not having stress of exams Biggrin

why dont u feel relieved Hayder? Ur a weirdo i gues that explains it :twisted:

because i still have other things on my mind, and a few uni-related...applications for training contracts have to be in by june and i havnt started, but i cant be bothered, but i have to

plus the 2 months has left me very ill Sad

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Pages