Prison Break

Who watches the prison break? comes on channel 5 every mondays...
i think its really good

[b]EDIT---- New topic created ---- NewModOnTheBlock[/b]

"sam" wrote:

i know we have talkied slightly about prison break, but i thought ill start a topic on it.
i'm so into it and am sure many other people are too;
did anyone watch todays series?
that white wannabe black guys i feel sorry for him in a way don't know why

"sam" wrote:
i think its really good

me!!!

Biggrin

its great....i think ur on episode 8, lasy nyts.....it gets well interestin....ive watched up to 10........11-13 dont seem to be working, but the anticipation is killing me, will have to sort sumat out

i hear series two is comin on the internet soon :shock:

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Am not sure but my m8s downloaded the whole of the series onto his computor so am gona try gtn it off em.
that psycho cracks me up

sam

"sam" wrote:
Am not sure but my m8s downloaded the whole of the series onto his computor so am gona try gtn it off em.
that psycho cracks me up

defo get it off em, worth it

lol...the psycho who doesnt sleep......dunno, but Teabag makes me laugh, and that thing with holdin is pocket Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i am gna.

the one who's an imbread lol his sisters his mom hows sicks dat no wonder he's the way he is.. what other funny characters are they that u can think of

sam

"sam" wrote:
i am gna.

the one who's an imbread lol his sisters his mom hows sicks dat no wonder he's the way he is.. what other funny characters are they that u can think of

sister is his mum? is that the one who cant sleep? :shock:

thats nasty!!

therz another character u probably havnt seen yet....hes a white guy who gets cussed by black people for tryna blend in, and outcasted by whites for his black attitude lol.....and he cries at night Lol (black/white divide in prison)

i like schofield, his acting is well gud

and i hate that agent, hes just annoying :evil:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"sam" wrote:
i think its really good

[color=indigo]prison breaks wiked man, luv that show iv watched it all n OMG its so twisted, dont get emotionally attatched to any1 dont want no1 to be distraught when you come to the last one, Sad im dying for the next series to come out,[/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"*DUST*" wrote:
[size=7]weirdos...[/size] Blum 3

thats coz no1 is postin on the Harry Poooter thread :roll:

Hey Exquisite.....one question - do they get out?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

[color=indigo]i dont wna gv the story away watch it all n find it, but lil hint would i be waiting for anotha series?? [/color]

[b][color=DeepPink]O you who believe, If you help (in the cause of) Allah, He will help you, and make your foothold firm[/color][color=DeepSkyBlue] {Surah Muhammad7}[/color][/b]

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"sam" wrote:
i am gna.

sister is his mum? is that the one who cant sleep? :shock:

thats nasty!!

therz another character u probably havnt seen yet....hes a white guy who gets cussed by black people for tryna blend in, and outcasted by whites for his black attitude lol.....and he cries at night Lol (black/white divide in prison)

i like schofield, his acting is well gud

and i hate that agent, hes just annoying :evil:

no it isn't the one who can't sleep it's the other one that clocked micheal when he was getting out of the whole in his cell.
i like micheal's attitude and the way he is in that. he isn't one of them jokes that cry at night lol he's more manly and clever
what series is the one the wannabe is in lol does he get beats?

sam

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:

lol actually i could bump the HP thread if i was in the mood but not bothered. i just thought it was rather ironic that ur harping on about some fictional characters from the telly when u were on my case about HP even tho i'm not as crazy about it as u seem to be about this 'prison break' stuff.

hence: [size=7]weirdo...[/size] Blum 3

fictional it may be, however it aint fantasy!! theres some reality attatched to it....not flying owls and dissapearing trains and god knows what :roll:

1 - why did my avatar go? :evil:

2 - thankyou for not giving away the story.....i watched it all last nyt, bloody amazing!!! it ended with so many questions unanswered....at least Burrows aint dead yet Lol

3 - one who clocked micheal....yeah thats T-Bag....he funny and awfully racist! i wont spoilt for you sam....but that wannabe gangster kid plays a fairly major part, and watch what happens to Fabruzzi Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"sam" wrote:

i know we have talkied slightly about prison break, but i thought ill start a topic on it.
i'm so into it and am sure many other people are too;
did anyone watch todays series?
that white wannabe black guys i feel sorry for him in a way don't know why

i didnt watch todays coz i already watched em all lol

yeah told u abuot that wannabee lol.....so funny tho watchin him act gangsta! u gotta see what he does later, about 2 episodes later i think

btw news for episode 2....it will be on the net on 14th April....but 1 episode at a time

my mate who downloaded it last tym said he gona wait for em all and then download it....me, i may jus download it maself

wanna knw what happens!!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Lol omg i thought ya folks were mostly Europeans. I was suprised when u said prison break... i watched an hour ago...when he goes to death chamber...and the governor denied clemency....i can't wait to see wat is gonna happen next yaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lol Lol

You can't escape from DEATH. So be prepared

[/quote]
btw news for episode 2....it will be on the net on 14th April....but 1 episode at a time

my mate who downloaded it last tym said he gona wait for em all and then download it....me, i may jus download it maself

wanna knw what happens!!![/quote]

will u let me know what happens roughly?

sam

"ahmed_7" wrote:
Lol omg i thought ya folks were mostly Europeans. I was suprised when u said prison break... i watched an hour ago...when he goes to death chamber...and the governor denied clemency....i can't wait to see wat is gonna happen next yaaaaaaaaaaaahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Lol Lol

sam>>>>yeah will do if i watch em

ahmed_7>>>>>>>. we are Brits, but we do get the show! i understand u lot are already well into the 2nd series....dont spoil the story!!!1 btw, whats clemency? what episode u up2?

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

i think its 8 or 9 its when the black guy wannbe newly arrives

sam

"sam" wrote:

lol i know where its upto here in the UK

i was askin our american brother, they already into series 2....wanted to know how far

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Fresh Prince" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

lol i know where its upto here in the UK

i was askin our american brother, they already into series 2....wanted to know how far

LOL :oops:

just ignore me

sam

with pleasure Blum 3

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=indigo]salaam

jus watched the next to episodes of prison break man its so wicked never underestimate any1[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=indigo]salaam

jus watched the next to episodes of prison break man its so wicked never underestimate any1[/color]

Jus watched the next 4 episodes of the 2nd season.....OMG :shock:

some crazy stuff happens!!! and the 3rd one is solely about how they all were and how they ended up where they are now, got to prison.....and the docter....shes an ex-junkie :shock:

lol its sick how this latest one ends....gotta wait 4 days for next one!

dont knw when these are comin on uk tv....but u cant miss this

obviously, lincoln is still alive yet!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=indigo]OMG its mad isnt it? every1s past is crazy, i bet michaels kicking himself rite now knowing what his bro did for him, n because of his bro he gt such a successful life i know i hav to wait a few more days to watch 19[/color]

"Exquisite" wrote:
[color=indigo]OMG its mad isnt it? every1s past is crazy, i bet michaels kicking himself rite now knowing what his bro did for him, n because of his bro he gt such a successful life i know i hav to wait a few more days to watch 19[/color]

lol yeah i was thinkin that....if he had picked up the call, no1 would be in this situation....but then we would have no show to watch lol

you mean few days to watch 18 ryt?! dont say uve seen 18, its not on the net yet :o

17 ended on a cliffhanger.......Haywire doesnt remember who he is, let alone the blueprints :shock:

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

[color=indigo]yeah i meant 18 not 19 u wudve gne mad if i said i watched 18 before you but my brother is keeping a close eye for 18 so il get there b4 u anyways[/color] Blum 3

deleted

Can people please stop posting comments about what's gonna happen on the next series of prison break. I don't wanna know!

deleted

Don't worry, I skim read your post so I already forgot what you wrote.

I think I better stop reading this topic from now on.

deleted

When is prison break coming back on channel 5, isn't it something like july next year. It's good in a way coz that time I won't have uni so it's all good.

Exquisite, as you've promised to behave yourself....but that doesn't mean I won't skim-read your posts Blum 3

deleted

Pages