Prison Break

51 posts / 0 new
Last post

I think its earler than that. ABout january I think.

But since watching Firefly earlier this year, its put me off TV. All other shows are basically crap. I used to like many many shows, but now they all seem really really poor. Even BSG.

I only watch ouse when I remember now. Witty dialogue.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Oh, it's coz when prison break was ending I heard the guy saying prison breaks starts next year so I assumed it was exactly a year, so yeah it could be january as that's also next year.

I also stopped watching programmes I used to watch before, such as the bill (it's gone boring now).

i heard the new one was out

heard on the coach to hidayah camp, thawt to maself....gona go home and download that

now im bak, i dont feel any desire to watch it lol

would rather watch Shaykh Ul Islam lecture

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
heard on the coach to hidayah camp, thawt to maself....gona go home and download that

What's the website? [size=7]Sshh! don't tell Exquisite I said that[/size]

"Sirus" wrote:
now im bak, i dont feel any desire to watch it lol

You're tired, you'll come to your senses tommorrow lol

Firefly is the best show ever. And the most cancelled ever.

Prison break is second rate. (I know they are not even anywhere near the same genre... but the diference in quality of writing is there.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
Firefly is the best show ever.

Never heard of it.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
Firefly is the best show ever.

Never heard of it.

and you are the poorer for it.

"Admin" wrote:
and you are the poorer for it.

What's that supposed to mean?

In my opinion it's the best TV show ever.

So if you have not seen it, you are missing out.

However as a warning, since watching it, I have been unable to watch most tv shows. They are just comparatively poor.

And you will be pissed off when you watch it. It was cancelled before it's time. (hence the joke - Most cancelled TV show ever). Only 25 episodes were filmed.

It has not been shown on uk Terrestial TV.

The movie called 'Serenity' is a poor follow up movie to the series.

"Admin" wrote:
In my opinion it's the best TV show ever.

What's it about?.....insects :?

"Admin" wrote:
It was cancelled before it's time.

How did you watch it then?.....Isn't it coming back?

It's not about insects.

It's a western-space-comedy-serious show. One of it's kind.

It's called firefly coz the ship they live on looks like a firefly. The film made after it was called serenity coz the name of the firefly class ship is serenity.

It's about the people left behind by the 'civilised world'. Those who struggle to get by. It has lasers and all that scifi stuff, but the catch is that the poor cannot afford them, so they use good old guns.

I'm not into sci-fi.

It must be abit like star trek.

If you like firefly so much, you know there's a fan site.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
I'm not into sci-fi.

It must be abit like star trek.

As in both have space in them. Apart from that as diferent as water and hydrochloric acid.

According to your logic, Friends, Family guy, Simpsons, Futurama and Southpark all the same.

Star Trek is always about the bigger picture. Being at the fore front. Being at the vutting edge. It is clinical. Clean. Boring. Firefly is none of that. It's not even about scifi. It's about people. Who are living in the future.

oh, and adding it's a historic-future. or is it a futuristic -history?

If you want to watch the best show ever, watch it. If not, then don't. Just without even knowing what it is about do not make incorrect assumtions.

Quote:
If you like firefly so much, you know there's a fan site.

Yes, there are many of them.

Gosh Admin, you sound a bit touchy in that post. Are you alright? It's just a TV programme.....but a really, really good one! - [size=7](before you have a go at me, too!)[/size]

Not touchy.

Just I was asked to back up my view. That is exactly what I did. Blum 3

I did at first just mention it, with the intention of naming it and moving on. But when repeatedly asked about it I gave a tetchy response.

Not about why it's good, but why I like it. It's a personal judgement call. It's almost an insult to not like what I like! :twisted:

season 2's out on torrents..

i think im gna wait until after ramadan. by then there wouldve been a good number out to watch in one run. i hate it when I have to wait a week for the next episodes..

things like that just play wit my mind!!

[b][i]Round and round the Ka'bah,
Like a good Sahabah,
One step, Two step,
All the way to jannah[/i][/b]

come on guys season 2 episode 2 is out to download....

i aint gonna spoil it for u but u jus dont know wot ur missing out on

It's not a good idea to ask people to infringe on copyrights.

"Muslim Bro" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
It was cancelled before it's time.

How did you watch it then?.....Isn't it coming back?

I got the DVD box set sitting right infront of me. The Only DVD Box set in my possession.

And it will probably come back some time in the future when someone realises how much of a mistake they made.

(first of all they never showed the pilot, so noone knew what was going on. Then they showed one episode, the second about three weeks later, the next some random time and so on. Missed out a few showed another, then showed the pilot, but cancelled it before showing the pilot. Hence the joke most cancelled show ever.)

And if you watch any show make a joke about a movie being commissioned after the dvd sales were allegedly really good, you will know which show they are talking about.

Pages