Do parents have an influence on their children?

41 posts / 0 new
Last post

"nAS786" wrote:
wow that is one messed up family they seem to have alot of issues and explains her behaviour , with such a bad environment now wonder she turned out the way she did.

The part that really worries me is

"sam" wrote:
her family is a bit messed up to be honest, i mean her brothers r married but they go out with 12 year olds and their in their late 20's/30.

that is rape :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

so firstly that should be reported and if you are not 100% sure dont spread such vicous rumours, otherwise it needs reporting, maybe an anonymous call to protect yourself

too bad about their older brother , but its better than care homes they are full of crap

Well hopefully their sisters are good

this reminds me of a similar case with a family in liverpool where the family of 2 children and 2 adults, the stepdad abused the one disabled child and the 2 elders were criminals, when a neighbour reported it the children were sent to care step father jailed and elders sent to rehab for his drug addiction.

thats so sad... its so upsetting to hear about kids getting abused and stuff
do u know the other thing that really gets to me is child labour!!!!! it should be illegal everywhere!!!!

smile and be happy!!!

If child labour was made illegal where would these kids get money to feed themselves?

You've gotta remember not all countries are well off as Britain and have a welfare state that will look after the kids. I do not condone child labour but its a means for the poor to make ends meat.

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
If child labour was made illegal where would these kids get money to feed themselves?

You've gotta remember not all countries are well off as Britain and have a welfare state that will look after the kids. I do not condone child labour but its a means for the poor to make ends meat.

well they should at least get a pay rise!!! 10p for working 24 hours is downright slave labour... thats what gets me angry the most, especially when big companies like Gap and Nike use child labour..

smile and be happy!!!

yeah and worse ppl like us cash in on these brand names thinking little of slave labour i detest gap :x . We just want the designer tags. the pretty little shoes. We have a responsiblity in this, we have to change our thinking.

"yashmaki" wrote:
yeah and worse ppl like us cash in on these brand names thinking little of slave labour i detest gap :x . We just want the designer tags. the pretty little shoes. We have a responsiblity in this, we have to change our thinking.

i hate gap, btw someone told me it stands for Gay and Proud because the designer was gay, when i found out i threw my only gap jeans straight in the bin.

"nAS786" wrote:
someone told me it stands for Gay and Proud because the designer was gay, when i found out i threw my only gap jeans straight in the bin.

lol someone told my mom that and she stopped us all from shopping there. but it sounds like one of those internet rumours. the slave labour is a much better reason to not shop at GAP.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"nAS786" wrote:
someone told me it stands for Gay and Proud because the designer was gay, when i found out i threw my only gap jeans straight in the bin.

lol someone told my mom that and she stopped us all from shopping there. but it sounds like one of those internet rumours. the slave labour is a much better reason to not shop at GAP.

yeh it is a better reason but if you tell some one that and they still buy gap there either gay :shock: or like getting laughed at Lol

Nike is the worse for child labour, they pay £5 for material, 10p an hour for child labour :x and then sell the trainers for £120 :shock:

lets all boycott nike or buy fakes Lol

I have never bought nike.

Inshallah I never will.

(however its more to do with them making shoddy products than the ethical side of things, even thpough the ethics do have 1% in it....)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I have never bought nike.

Inshallah I never will.

(however its more to do with them making shoddy products than the ethical side of things, even thpough the ethics do have 1% in it....)

i jst dont necesarily follow sport and designer names, i jst buy what i like and what appeals to me

smile and be happy!!!

there's usually a rumour attached to every brand name out there-God knows how many of these rumours are actually valid

to be on the safe side we should boycott ALL brands and learn how to sew our own clothes

Pages