Do you work?

44 posts / 0 new
Last post

lol
locum doctors are those which dont have a surgery where they are based permanently, they move around the area and it can be private or hospital, surgery, health centre (althou they pretty much mean the same thing) lol

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
lol
locum doctors are those which dont have a surgery where they are based permanently, they move around the area and it can be private or hospital, surgery, health centre (althou they pretty much mean the same thing) lol

:o

Are you planning on using your sister position to your advantage, to you find a suitable job in Biomedical field after your graduation?

You’re lucky to have a sister like that Lol

lol well Inshallah thats if shes still working for them hopefully, shes expecting pls do dua for her and i still have a few years to go

"Saadia Khan" wrote:
lol well Inshallah thats if shes still working for them hopefully, shes expecting pls do dua for her and i still have a few years to go

Alhamdulillah

AND Ameen to all your dua's.

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:

Work less then 15 hours per week, so you wont be liable for tax

I work less then 15 hours a week...and on some weeks I don't work at all.

How comes I get taxed SO much? I was actually considering quitting work cos I thought, whats the point of working if I all my money goes to tax and my NI?

"MuslimSister" wrote:

I work less then 15 hours a week...and on some weeks I don't work at all?

The 15 hour scheme is for Students.

Do you have to make student loan repayments?

I know the feeling of being heavily taxed Cray 2

Yeah, I do have student loans to repay :?

I've started work five months ago...but I only finished Uni two months ago.

So, I've been a non-Student for only two months...and God willing if I get accepted into my PGCE course, I should be a student again next month.

So, why are they robbing me? :?

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Yeah, I do have student loans to repay :?

I've started work five months ago...but I only finished Uni two months ago.

So, I've been a non-Student for only two months...and God willing if I get accepted into my PGCE course, I should be a student again next month.

So, why are they robbing me? :?

Well they shouldnt be cuz you only pay back your loans if you earn over a certain amount (thats what its like in scot.) and your only workin p/t so u cant possible meet that criteria!

In my last job if i earned 97 pounds then i got taxed like 79p lol

Probably wrong tax code...

You should get something back in April. You may have to fill out a form though...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

hmm i have bout 35-40 done, need another 10. So those who dont work but have worked and dont mind doing a questionaire about their expereince of their ex-work (may be a little emotional for you guys Blum 3 but i am beggin for help Cray 2 Sad ).

If you wana help please send me a pm thanks.

"Angel" wrote:
hmm i have bout 35-40 done, need another 10. So those who dont work but have worked and dont mind doing a questionaire about their expereince of their ex-work (may be a little emotional for you guys Blum 3 but i am beggin for help Cray 2 Sad ).

Would you like me to put your questionnaire to 10 different Muslim strangers on another forum?

"(*_Khamzat" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:

Would you like me to put your questionnaire to 10 different Muslim strangers on another forum?

You know khamzat that would be excellant and obviously if you don't mind? Thanks Biggrin

Pages