Muslim activists burn Valentine's Day cards

101 posts / 0 new
Last post

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:

Do you think that was cruel ?

yes.

You played with her emotions.

You gave her chocs on valentines day. You led her on. Then you later laughed at her with your brother.

That was very heartless of you.

One day a woman will lead you on and then stamp on your heart.

And you will deserve it.

I will totally feel sorry for his future wife, who ever she will be! Blum 3

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

I think everyones being rather tight on omrow...

atleast he considered giving her chocolates rather than telling her too shutup..

people...

:twisted:

Your damn right!

"naj" wrote:

atleast he considered giving her chocolates rather than telling her too shutup..

people...

...and then went and chatted crap about her behind her back?

yea rite, real nice... :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Yo Omrow!

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"naj" wrote:

people...

I learned a long time ago that there is no way to shut a woman up. If they want to talk they will... you simply have to master the art of "zoning out"

"yea baby, uh huh, right, yep, you're right, yea, true, i'm all over that, yes, uh huh, i dunno, sure"

and repeat

Hey i wasnt in full support of what he did..... Sad

"naj" wrote:
"Omrow" wrote:
Do you think that was cruel ?

No of course not, that was Very nice der

I was bein sarcastic there ^^^^

cant say he doesnt have a heart though....something he mentioned in some thread was very touching ..

So easy fellas, did anyone burn any cards yesterday?

"100man" wrote:
So easy fellas, did anyone burn any cards yesterday?

no

but i did eat a lot of V day chocs

that i got for myself Dirol

Lol

It is a shame we don't live in America:

This website[/url]"]American Chocolate Week--March 14-20
National Chocolate Day--October 28
National Chocolate Day--December 28
National Chocolate Day--December 29
National Milk Chocolate Day--July 28
National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day--November 7
National Chocolate Mint Day--February 19
National Chocolate Chip Day--May 15
National Chocolate Eclair Day--June 22
National Chocolate Covered Anything Day--December 16
National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day--March 24
National Chocolate Custard Month--May 1-31
National Chocolate Pudding Day--June 26
National Chocolate Ice Cream Day--June 7
National Chocolate Milkshake Day--September 12

"100man" wrote:
Lol

It is a shame we don't live in America:

[quote="[url= website[/url]"]American Chocolate Week--March 14-20
National Chocolate Day--October 28
National Chocolate Day--December 28
National Chocolate Day--December 29
National Milk Chocolate Day--July 28
National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day--November 7
National Chocolate Mint Day--February 19
National Chocolate Chip Day--May 15
National Chocolate Eclair Day--June 22
National Chocolate Covered Anything Day--December 16
National Chocolate Covered Raisins Day--March 24
National Chocolate Custard Month--May 1-31
National Chocolate Pudding Day--June 26
National Chocolate Ice Cream Day--June 7
National Chocolate Milkshake Day--September 12

[/quote]

woah! :shock: thank god i dont live der !

but its making my mouth water..

Too bad those aren't banking holidays

Did anyone else feel depressed this valentine day? :?

About what? To me it was just Tuesday.

I can't remember whgat I did tho...its like Uni is being wiped from my memory. :? ... :idea: ... Biggrin "Eyyyy!"

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Ramz" wrote:
Did anyone else feel depressed this valentine day? :?

Not really Valentine day is just an average normal day for me, do the usual stuff even if it was not Valintine day. does not really make any difference. :roll:

Your damn right!

It reminded my mum that I'm still alone. I had her crying on the phone to me and making me upset too.

awwwwwwww!!!!!!! Biggrin

Your damn right!

"Ramz" wrote:
It reminded my mum that I'm still alone. I had her crying on the phone to me and making me upset too.

Cray 2 You make it all so bloody tragic and melodramatic. Probably you will still be single in a week. Try not to cry all week. Either you believe in marriage ASAP or you can handle being single until a happy marriage. Odd to cry about it.

DeM discovered and broke up a major prostitution ring in Iqbalabad (Srinagar) recently. Above is a link for latest news.

Also some more information about DeM.

As already mentioned DeM is headed by Muhtarama Aasiyah Andrabi. She studied in the school and wanted to further her education but family did not allow her to go out of her home-area so she stayed in a strop in her room for a few days. Whilst sulking she came across a book regarding women in islaam and their impact and we can say she had a life changing experience. Sayyida adopted deen and even told her father that she would only consider marrying a Mujahid.

Alhamdulillah - in due course Sayyidah married a mujahid and has children by him - mashaALLAH. She has sons and she has mentioned in interviews that she wants her sons to be fighters aswell - when a reporter asked her that wudnt it be better for her sons to be politicians she said no - her sons were to be fighters. When the reporter asked what abt your daughers - Sayyidah replied to the effect that she may become the prime minister - subhanALLAH. And they say islam is oppression!!

Anywas another important piece of information is that Sayyidah has been actively encouraging her mujahid-husband to marry again saying the valley has many women who have been widowed by the occupation and it is a mans duty to provide them with protection if he can be just.

Some may wonder at this woman but lastly as an exlpanation - Andrabi bradri are Sayyids and hence this Muhtarama is a Sayyidah. The blood of her Grandfather salallahu alayhi wa sallam will most certainly have an effect.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

has "Muhtarama Aasiyah Andrabi" been beating up any innocent women lately? :roll:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
has "Muhtarama Aasiyah Andrabi" been beating up any innocent women lately? :roll:

no.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

no.

thats good to hear

maybe she's learned from her mistakes

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

That would hardly make them innocent.

Back in BLACK

"MuslimSister" wrote:

In September 2005, Andrabi was arrested again and sentenced to two years in jail for allegedly beating a woman who was sitting with a man in a restaurant (the man was the victim’s husband.) Andrabi’s detention has caused widespread outrage and protest in Kashmir, and it remains to be seen whether she will serve her full term.

the women was innocent

and was brutally beaten up

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

In September 2005, Andrabi was arrested again and sentenced to two years in jail for allegedly beating a woman who was sitting with a man in a restaurant (the man was the victim’s husband.) Andrabi’s detention has caused widespread outrage and protest in Kashmir, and it remains to be seen whether she will serve her full term.

the women was innocent

and was brutally beaten up

What exactly was the guy doing whilst his wife was getting beaten up??

Back in BLACK

Besides it would not have looked good if he had battered her...

For a guy this is always a lose lose situation.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages