hijab - take it or leave it

69 posts / 0 new
Last post

"razor" wrote:

Im tryna get my sisters n cousins to become full time hijaabi's instead of the one month a year type. Would appreciate some help, i realy dunno how to go about putting it across,.

u cant force them razor

u can only say

a girl who begins to wear a hijaab wont just be covering her hair-she'll be totally changing her thinking around

tis a BIG step

big up girls who wear one-tell em they look better with it one

tell em that hijaabi's automatically get respect

tell em its a command from God

tell em all the good stuff about it

but remember they'll only do it when they WANT to do it

"razor" wrote:
Im tryna get my sisters n cousins to become full time hijaabi's instead of the one month a year type. Would appreciate some help, i realy dunno how to go about putting it across,.

erm.....ask them if they believe in the correctness of islam...

the answer would be yea we do...then ask them if the hijaabs a part of the shariah and a obligation ? if they honest they would say yea..

then ask them what do you call yourselves, you say you believe in and are content with the the correctness of islam and disobey almighty ALLAH and our prophet mohammed sallalahu alahi wasallam..

well you need to instill fear in them.....scare them..give em nightmares...

HIJAAB...

It's not easy to get people to wear the Hijaab and in doing so adhering to the will of Allah and practising the directions given in the Holy Quran,

Women who fear Allah will wear the Hijaab no problem... its getting them to fear Allah... attaining Taqwa..

Its very possible.. all in moderation... start by doin whats obligatory ..praying and reading the Quran and everything will follow... insha allah

Where there is a will there is a way..

ADMIN IT APPEARS THERE'S ALOT YOU DON'T GET....

TRY READING THEN ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT THE LETTERS AND WORDS YOUR BRAIN JUST OBSORBED AND THEN ACTUALLY U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D-I-N-G WHAT U READ...

AND THEN MAYBE U CAN GIVE A SENSIBLE REPLY

I DONT GEDDIT... nikaab ...

thanks SIS for pointing that out to Admin... at least someone can read

[b]EDIT: Sum Words*Ahem*----------- ''Secret Mod''[/b]

Where there is a will there is a way..

no need to get SO worked up lion...

everyone misreads...

now your becoming the fool :roll:

Its was ok for him to get worked up.

There was a hidden question in my post. one cleared up in another toppic.

and that question could be found opffensive by some people.

LION please do not go around roaring all the time. It does not look good on you.

You have some very good points which get hidden behing the roaring.

Oh and to answer your last post, I do not posses the ability to read minds. I read your post. I understood those words. I questioned you on them.

I cannot be found at fault if your fingers do not type what your brain tells them to do. I am only responsible for my own actions. You should accept responsibility to yours.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"LION" wrote:

Women who fear Allah will wear the Hijaab no problem... its getting them to fear Allah... attaining Taqwa..

i started wearing the hijaab without the fear of God or punishment instilled in me

Salaam

A girl will only don a hijaab when her mind and heart it fully inclined to the idea…cos a Hijaab is a lot more than a piece of cloth to cover the hair…..for a girl to begin wearing one she has to totally change her way of thinking around.

One can only say (persistently!).

Say it with hiqmah (wisdom), logic, love and patience….

Explain to her the benefits of wearing one i.e pleasure of Allah (swt), respect from others, judged on the way she thinks and not her appearance, identity etc etc

I wouldn’t recommend fear or force at all.

And regarding the Niqaab….I’ve often thought about wearing one, maybe one day in the future inshallah..at the moment I don’t feel it goes with my work…I love teaching and teaching is all about interaction and communication with children …its so important to be approachable and I feel that a Niqaab would hinder the effectiveness of what I do…or maybe that’s just me. :?

Wasalaam

Pages