Med is banned?

116 posts / 0 new
Last post

Very well then mods - what do you say to making this a temporary ban? - long enough to show Med there are rules which must be followed, and for Angel to see that we are taking this very seriously - but still offering a second chance in recognition of the fact Med is a forum member and has contributedly greatly in the past.

I suppose we could put it to vote.

Throwing him in with the same crowd as Zarqa doesn't seem right - although he pushed the line way too far last time and banning certainly was warranted. A temp is not such a bad idea.

"sexy salafi" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

And change the name back! You got me all worked up thinking Tex had returned to the party, but it was just you.

its changed!

do u like it?

PhantomMod told me off 4 chooseing dis username because he thinks da word 'sexy' is outragous, but 1 of da thread has that word written on it too! Therefore phantommod is picking on me! admin sack him NOW!!

PS can i be his replacement?

:roll:

...lol it is kinda funny though

"Don Karnage" wrote:
A temp is not such a bad idea.

get stuffed done!

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"sexy salafi" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
A temp is not such a bad idea.

get stuffed done!

huh?

ooops dat was suppose to say 'don'

i never mean to put the 'e'

read the first post on top of dis thread

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

There's an etiquette to disagreements and although Brother Med probably won't agree with me, i think he seriously lacks in this area. Defending your beliefs and ensuring they are respected is understandable, but he should also understand that other ppl want their beliefs to be respected aswell, rather than mocked, it's a two way street.

As far as pagan ideas are concerned no place exists for them in our religion. He was utterly against any forms of paganism and i can totally understand his disgust regarding this. However he shouldn't falsely accuse other muslims of such acts without any proof, what benefit is there in this.

Hurting other ppl is not on, especially those you consider to be your brethren. And i for one cannot stand brothers who are harsh in their treatment towards their sisters in deen. What ever happened to advising ppl in a gentle and respectful manner.

In his defense he always managed to offer some very insightful, and intelligent posts, he was always helpful in providing information direct from his ulema, which i really appreciated. So i don't think he was all bad, as Sister naj said.

This forum has often given voice to guests muslim and non muslim who had disgusting views, and offended far more than brother med did, yet the forum accomodated them?

I don't agree with the permanent ban, maybe give him an opportunity to ammend his ways, if that doesn't work a permanent ban would be best, not that i'm dictating how the mods should operate it's essentially their
decision.

What about sister Angel in all this are we forgetting her? I want her back. She's equally a valuable member, and to my mind she's never caused offense to anyone. She is very bubbly, youthful and cheeky, and i do miss her. I hate to think she's upset coz of what a brother has said to her. I hope she cheers up soon and returns to the sisters forum at the very least.

I emailed her a little while ago, explaining we banned Med for what he said to her.

I don't think it would be right to unban Med until we hear her input on the matter - but when the time comes i'll stick to a temporary ban like Shazan suggested.

Med was absolutely wrong in his treatment of her and all the others, and in his brash characterizations of respected scholars - disagreement was one thing but he crossed the line yesterday. Thus it was right that he was punished - however he's contributed a lot, and I like Med - we all do when he's just being himself and not trying to impress us. It's when he tries to prove his piety by putting others down that got him in trouble. So a second chance is warranted.

But let's wait on a decision until Angel comes back.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
I'm not Pakistani.

Nor are Yashmaki, Latifah, Khan, Dust, Judda or Salaf Pakistani.

Ironically by banning Med (a Kashmiri) for his offensive behavior against Angel (Mirpuri/Kashimiri), she will stay.

Due to time, I wont cover all your point’s- as I have to leave shortly to pick someone up from the Airport, the best action would have been to banned him for a short period (1 month), but not delete his account- This is a lame attempt to silence him forever.

I have only been a member of this forum for a number of day’s now but I have a feeling, that the way Med was silenced I will share his fate.

I’d mention this some time ago, that different ethnic tribes are all racist to each other in Pakistan, as for the Bengalis they where massacred in the millions, welcome to Pakistan!

My forum is far more balanced and united, we don’t have majority of any ethnic group- that’s a different matter.

ur seem like a cool guy shaz

dont get paraniod

u aint said anything to personally offend any of us yet-

differences of opinion we can take

persistnat insults and accusations we cant-thats why Mad Med was banned

i cant see u following his footsteps

lose the parania regarding this forum being "paki dominated" and nationalistic

none of us are cultural enough to give a crap about Paki's/bengali's whatever

other then Dave who gets cussed sumtimes about being "white" there is no racism here

in fcat if u posted here a few months a ago-there were some hot threads dissing Paki culture by some paki girl named PINK

anyway-enjoy ur stay

i am neither pakistani, bangoli, indian etc...(although i am asian but many people say i dont look it (?!?) lol i am white ) but i am CERTAINLY against racism...its pathetic...stupid and the lowest thing someone can do to make another person feel bad. med's 'words' were offensive. i agree.

~Become who you were born to be~

i agree with parts of Yash and Daves' posts.

namely: Med is seriously lacking in the Adab department,
and that he should not be unbanned without input from Angel first - i am gonna email her in a minute too.

i think he should only be allowed back on if and when he has agreed to certain restrictions placed on him by the mods e.g. no more usage of terms like "ahlul-bid'ah" and whatever.

Med was fine when he wasnt getting into arguments over shi'as, 'halwa-loving grave-worshippers' and the like. :roll: so basically if he's added back here, mods need to make sure he is not given the chance to enter into such discussions, as he always manages to turn such 'discussions' into 'arguments'.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

salaam

Med is banned, and will stay banned. People like him never change. He had a clear agenda.

So move on people.

Im not surprised Naj is lobbying to bring back Med, she supported, agreed, backed him up and defended him 99.9% of the time. Biggrin

Med was too full of hatred, too quick to attack, too quick to label everyone as innovators, lacked serious ettiquettes, was far too sectarian, if you disagreed with him he would turn it into an 'ahlul biddah' issue....
No one has to agree with anyone here, but everyone has to respect each other, especially the scholars, tolerate each other.... and Med certainly did not do that.

so im sorry, people like Med have no place on this forum.

We dont really wanna ban anyone, its only when its absolute necessity... at this moment in time with Med, it was.

Now people like Omrow and Judda should learn from this- go too far and you will have the same fate.If it was entirely up to me both of them would have been banned long time ago.

I will discuss with Admin of re-vamping the rules, to make them more simpler and easier for everyone to know what they can and cant do here.

Wassallaam

Well couldnt you get any tighter.......

Maybe i did kinda support him mostly but i know when not to say awt..

But seriously he could improve himself how do you know ? and its not just me who would like to have him back is there.

Come on you cant do this. Gowan one chance and if he stays the same the ban him for good.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:
Im not surprised Naj is lobbying to bring back Med, she supported, agreed, backed him up and defended him 99.9% of the time. Biggrin

Right but you wouldn't want Naj gone would you?

It was his presentation and not his views... if he can reform the presentation and tone down the anger a bit (which he has done on many occasions) why should he be excluded?

[b]PRETTY PLZ WITH CHERRY ON TOP ED--------Secret Mod[/b]

Who the hell are you now?!

[b]I AINT CALLED Secret Mod FOR NAWT HAHA ![/b]

:roll: Naj, you took Admin's offer didn't you?

"naj" wrote:
Well couldnt you get any tighter.......

Maybe i did kinda support him mostly but i know when not to say awt..

But seriously he could improve himself how do you know ? and its not just me who would like to have him back is there.

Come on you cant do this. Gowan one chance and if he stays the same the ban him for good.

whe he was asked to compromise by not accusing people as ahlul biddah, he went on a massive rant, 'i willl speak truth, no compromise, blah blah....'

you see you, khan and quite a few others have almost exactly same aqeeda and views as Med...but
no one else made it personal,
no one else called everyone evil innovators,
no one else personally attacked scholars,
no one else ridiculed the belief of others....
no one else came here to 'cure them of their maladies'

yes disagree, yes -give your evidence..... but ...Med thought he was Judge, Jury and Executioner.

Anyway - enough said. Like i said lets move on....

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

Right but you wouldn't want Naj gone would you?

It was his presentation and not his views... if he can reform the presentation and tone down the anger a bit (which he has done on many occasions) why should he be excluded?

[b]PRETTY PLZ WITH CHERRY ON TOP ED--------Secret Mod[/b]

oh no...Naj is more than welcome....

So whats been decided ? u going to let him come back.

"naj" wrote:
So whats been decided ? u going to let him come back.

no.... we'll see after a month, and probably allow him back and see if he has learn anything...

lol naj whats with the avatar? Are you trying to cute Ed into submission?

A month should sufficiently demonstrate the forum wasn't joking.

He probably won't even want to come back.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
A month should sufficiently demonstrate the forum wasn't joking.

He probably won't even want to come back.

True...

i say it should me minimum 1 week. He'll defo know the consequences if he does misbehave again. I think hes not well anyway. Too long gone i doubt he'll come back, but you never know.

I'm sure ED has a soft spot somewhere or he wouldnt have even considered 1 month.

"naj" wrote:

True...

i say it should me minimum 1 week. He'll defo know the consequences if he does misbehave again. I think hes not well anyway. Too long gone i doubt he'll come back, but you never know.

I'm sure ED has a soft spot somewhere or he wouldnt have even considered 1 month.

I really dont' think we should be discussing this without Angel, and i'm still mad at med. 1 week doesn't suitably communicate our anger.

fair enough. I understand, your right Angel needs to have the say in this.

So let's wait until she gets back.

And stop editing my posts

Hey i didnt edit anything. I dont have the authority what you saying ?

"naj" wrote:
Hey i didnt edit anything. I dont have the authority what you saying ?

I was talking to the "SecretMod" what on Earth made you think I was talking to you?

Like you said... you don't have the authority Biggrin

"Don Karnage" wrote:

I really dont' think we should be discussing this without Angel

1 week doesn't suitably communicate our anger.

the first bit. Definately.

The second bit. communicating our anger will never be finished, wrong approach.

Trust, if there is one thing Med has taught me, its Sabr.

trust me when I say patience is what I've neede to stay away from retaliatory posting. Rather naughty retalliatory posting.

so basically if one were considering the possibility of lifting ones ban, then one would want to consult the one who has effectively banned oneself due to the one whom the admin banned.

smile people, it could make someones day> Biggrin

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Salam

"naj" wrote:
SO far I....judda, Shazan....lilsis,Omrow, Khan Dave arent bothered if he returns...

Naj. You are lying.

I opposed his banishment.

Have you even bothered to read what I said on the previous pages ?

Omrow

[b]EDIT BY MOD --------------SECRET MOD

NO NAME CALLING ![/b]

Med is banned.

A ban to me means never come back. Unles the member requests a time-limited ban.

If he is allowed back, permission will have to be sought from those offended. (Juddah does not have the priviledge to send PM's, and he will not do so until the members he insulted message me forgiving him, and give their permission to return him PM rights.... sounds similar to this...)

And after that final decision will be with me.

Lets leave this subject for now. When the time comes, we will consider it.

Oh, and Shazan, probably the best way to get banned is to accuse the moderating team of racism. Make sure you do not over step the mark.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages