British Gay And Muslim

170 posts / 0 new
Last post

Hey guys - fake (sarcastic/rhetorical) prayers are blasphemous, and prayers against each other are curses.

Just thought you should know

"Don Karnage" wrote:
Hey guys - fake (sarcastic/rhetorical) prayers are blasphemous, and prayers against each other are curses.

I am deadly serious.

May ALLAH save me from it.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I think both should be lined up and shot.

Then I will be incharge!

Let the good times roll!

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

i feel sorry for ppl that r gay and muslim

tis not there foult Cray 2

What you put in the hearts of others; is what goes back into your own heart…

"2" wrote:
i feel sorry for ppl that r gay and muslim

tis not there foult Cray 2

Isnt it?

Back in BLACK

they dont choose to feel like that, do they?

"2" wrote:
they dont choose to feel like that, do they?

Well its certainly not society that makes them feel that way.

At some point they've made a consciouse decision that its "okay" to be gay... its cause and effect... action and consequence.

Its all about choice.

Back in BLACK

trust me NOONE chooses to be gay.

You can't help who u fall in love with, it just happens.

you don't choose to like someone or something it just happens.

let me give u an example....

i love chocolate, and if choclates was strictly forbidden in islam and it was a disgrace to eat it (well pretty much everything is forbidden in the religion and i is surprised muhammad did not prohibit chocolate). and i kept on eating it coz i [i]liked[/i] and i craved it 24/7 wud dat make me a bad person?

"2" wrote:

i love chocolate, and if choclates was strictly forbidden in islam and it was a disgrace to eat it (well pretty much everything is forbidden in the religion and i is surprised muhammad did not prohibit chocolate). and i kept on eating it coz i [i]liked[/i] and i craved it 24/7 wud dat make me a bad person?

In short yes... that makes you a very bad person.

lol,

Your thinking about it all wrong.

try this:

Okay you like chocolate... at some point you decided you liked it... which is why you kept eating it and now you crave it 24/7. Soon eating chocolate isnt enough youve gotta hav it all the time... soon you find "other" ways of enjoying chocolate... and before you know it... your lifes all about the chocolate... disgracefull... life is about worshipping and praising god for what he has given you... and not to be greedy.

:twisted:

Back in BLACK

"Don Karnage" wrote:

good point Dave

ur the MAN

and adding to that-if a person doesnt deserve the curse it always comes back to the person who made it

"Med" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

I am deadly serious.

May ALLAH save me from it.

Dont worry Dave, Meds all about cursing and attacking muslims, non muslims, straight, gay, ahlul bidah....u name it. he enjoys making duaas against everyone who disagrees with him..againt not his fault. hes been doing that since he arrived here, apparently 'to sort us out'...what a joke....

"2" wrote:

so what ur saying is homosexuality is genetic...its in ur genes...ur born with it....RUBBISH!!!! no proof whatsoever...

its a social thing not physical... non muslim scientists have clearly argued that homosexuality is not genetic...

JUST THINK ABOUT THE FOLLOWING:

having sex with ur sister/ bro.... sick..yes? you cant help it...it just happened argument is load of rubbish. Are you born with that feeling ...no!

having sex with animal...sick ..yes? you cant help it...it just happened argument is load of rubbish. are you born with that, is it genetic...no!

peodaphilia...sick...yes? are you born with it, is it genetic, can you not help how you feel, it just happens- rubbish!!!!

the ABOVE THREE are wrong, are sick, are a perversion, are not natural, are not normal, are harmful to individual, society...
IN THE SAME WAY HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT GENETIC, UR NOT BORN GAY, U DONT WAKE UP ONE MORNING FEELING GAY, ITS SICK DESIRES OUT OF CONTROL, ITS PERVERSION, HARMFUL, NOT NORMAL, NOT NATURAL...AND SHOULD NOT BE ACCEPTED AS THE NORM.

For more details read:

Science does not support the claim that Homosexuality is genetic By Robert Knight

Muslims who are gays need help, advice, treatment, spiritual cleansing..... not just sympathy.

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

so what ur saying is homosexuality is genetic...its in ur genes...ur born with it....RUBBISH!!!! no proof whatsoever...

I dunno I think there is proof for it.

Just think about it logically - I have blue eyes despite the fact it is the recessive gene. - However since my mom and my dad both have blue eyes - I have them too.

So basically any time you have a recessive gene with both parents you will probably get it.

Now everybody knows there are more straights than gays in the world right? ergo it must be a recessive gene.

And since by nature of being gay gays "gravitate" to one another the [i]children of gay couples[/i] will naturally have the gay gene since both their parents do!

It's only logical.

Lol

The flaw being that two homosexuals will NOT have kids. Its impossible...

So after a few generations the 'gene' will die out as it has not way to spread...

And that is even if there could possibly be a 'gay' gene, which there cannot.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

I dunno I think there is proof for it.

Just think about it logically - I have blue eyes despite the fact it is the recessive gene. - However since my mom and my dad both have blue eyes - I have them too.

So basically any time you have a recessive gene with both parents you will probably get it.

Now everybody knows there are more straights than gays in the world right? ergo it must be a recessive gene.

And since by nature of being gay gays "gravitate" to one another the [i]children of gay couples[/i] will naturally have the gay gene since both their parents do!

It's only logical.

Lol

I dont think so Dave.

If u look it up i think u'll find the majority of scientists believe homosexuality is NOT genetic.

Back in BLACK

Dont worry Dave, Meds all about cursing and attacking muslims, non muslims, straight, gay, ahlul bidah....u name it. [b]he enjoys making duaas against everyone who disagrees with him..againt not his fault[/b]. hes been doing that since he arrived here, apparently 'to sort us out'...what a joke....

AS usual Ed, you have misrepresented me. Dont worry, I understand that this is the tradition amongst your people.

You conveniently forget that when I make these "curses" I dont normally make it upon any1, it is a general thing because ALLAHknows best who deserves this type of supplication.

On the other hand, when a person makes me laff, or I am impressed by a post I also make dua for that person. I think most of the regular posters here will have had me making dua for them. You seem to whitewash over this issue. You should speak truth for once Ed, and say that I also enjoy giving dua easily.

No matter. You may continue in the propoganda, my statements are clear for all to see.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:

Dont worry Dave, Meds all about cursing and attacking muslims, non muslims, straight, gay, ahlul bidah....u name it. [b]he enjoys making duaas against everyone who disagrees with him..againt not his fault[/b]. hes been doing that since he arrived here, apparently 'to sort us out'...what a joke....

AS usual Ed, you have misrepresented me. Dont worry, I understand that this is the tradition amongst your people.

Wot do u mean by 'YOUR PEOPLE'? :evil:

Back in BLACK

"Med" wrote:
You conveniently forget that when I make these "curses" I dont normally make it upon any1, it is a general thing because ALLAHknows best who deserves this type of supplication.

I do not care what you and Ed get upto together. I say get a room already. Preatty apt considering the topic....

But I have an issue with what you have wrote above. All curses are directed at something.

And your definitely do, so do not try to be holier than thou.

"RAF786" wrote:

How does a Bisexual use a public toilet?
He can't decide the men's from the women's...

On a serious note, we had this guy in our work place who is gay but dresses up like a girl, and the company was told that they were gona have a transexual at the work place and the policy said he could use any toilet. I was like no way, i wud have kicked up a fuss cuz he may be dressed up as a girl but end of the day he is a man, why should he get the right to use a girl's toilet?

However he was just gay and had no interest in using the girls toilet so it was fine.

"Angel" wrote:
However he was just gay and had no interest in using the girls toilet so it was fine.

And some employee’s have a problem-hiring sister’s who wear’s the Niqab :roll: :idea:

Ladies... Gentlemen... and Ladymen apparently,

Do we really want to be discussing this?

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Transexual's???

"(*_Shazan" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Transexual's???

Transexuals... Washrooms... Transexuals in Washrooms...

Any of the above really

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Transexuals... Washrooms... Transexuals in Washrooms...

Any of the above really

Yeh agree it’s an abomination, but it’s a little more controversial when sister’s are being refused employment because they wear the Niqab and cross-dressing is allowed- makes me sick to my intestines

shaz

has anyone told u that ur upside down

the blood must be rushing to ur face

that cant be good when posting on this forum

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
shaz

has anyone told u that ur upside down

the blood must be rushing to ur face

that cant be good when posting on this forum

Smile .......... Please call me Shazan.... :o

but that pic is not a good idea...

"Admin" wrote:
but that pic is not a good idea...

Why? Is my beard is not longer enough and my sleeves are too shortly Smile ?

Going to cause what?

If you want me to remove it, then I shall comply

Its upto you... but having a face staring at you is slightly discomforting.

Pages