The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Its disgusting, there is no other words for this!

There was one bit which i found confusing...a convert to Islam who was freinds with that adnan guy was not condeming homosexuality but in some sense was encouraging and advising that weirdo to get married...and he was supposed to be some sort of researcher who was here to give talks?

I felt so angry and disgusted upon seeing that programme, and i aint bloody surprised stupid ignorant filthy pigs...

Just who do they think they are...i mean you know going against the quran and hadith and then calling themselves 'practising homos', i mean talk about practising WHAT exactly!!

that guy Abdullah, felt like slapping him silly when he goes saying that 'if that was Gary his partner he would have slapped the imam', that got me really angry ..i mean stupid monkey goes asking advice from an imam then goes airing such silly stuff friggin animal...

It was even disgusting when that Gary goes saying to Abdullah 'i love you, and Abdullah says 'i love you too (cracked me up big time) but felt sick and disgusted EWWWWWWWWW... filthy human devils...

that Adnan aswell talking of doing his nikah .. :x disgraced...!! atleast some had the decencey to talk of getting married to opposite sex!!

however missed some parts of programme coz bro kept coming in..

May ALLAH give us hidayah ameen

salaam

some articles on homosexuality... a couple i wrote a while back..
hope they are helpful.

[url= for the 21st Century Dude[/url]

[url= on Homo Street[/url]

[url= every teenager needs to know about sexuality[/url]

wasalaam

muslim and gay what a joke :shock: Lol

i dont think there worth the effort for getting angry or debating,
i think a solution would be to put them all on a island then let them die out , its and abnormal condition and with hospitalisation, intensive psychological help and severe beatings it may be cured, but lets
just treat them as the dirty disgusting inhumane vile piece of dogs s###s they are and laugh, here are some jokes

How does a Bisexual use a public toilet?
He can't decide the men's from the women's...

What does GAY stand for?
Got Aids Yet?

A guy came into a bar one day and said to the barman "Give me six double vodkas." The barman says "Wow! you must have had one hell of a day."
"Yes, I've just found out my older brother is gay." The next day the same guy came into the bar and asked for the same drinks. When the bartender asked what the problem was today the answer came back, "I've just found out that my younger brother is gay too!" On the third day the guy came into the bar and ordered another six double vodkas. The bartender said "Jesus! Doesn't anybody in your family like women?"
"Yeah, my wife..."

"President Bush said he was 'troubled' by gay people getting married in San Francisco. He said on important issues like this the people should make the decision, not judges. Unless of course we're choosing a president, then he prefers judges." —Jay Leno

President Bush says he's troubled by all the gay weddings that have been going on in San Francisco. Bush also says he's troubled by Bert and Ernie's relationship on 'Sesame Street.'" —Conan O'Brien

[b]EDIT: Crude joke removed. I'll leave to Admin any further editing of this post -------- Modnster[/b]

I think the program gave a bad picture to muslims making them look bad .
And I think it will have a big influence Sad In a bad way :x

ZShabbir

salaam

ok... afew words...

some muslims in uk and around the world are gay.... so face it, accept it, deal with it...by accusing them of everythi9ng under the sun, cursing them et cis not going to help them, influence them. treat them, change them ...

Muslims like to get all emotional, then angry...then feel better....

we need to stick to our solid arguments and evidences...and then we need to try to advice and help these people. They are confused and need help.... otherwise they will be influenced by shaytaan for the rest of their lives, leave Islam totally....

These people need to speak to muslikm social workers, muslim psycologists, scholars, youth workers....they need mental, intellectual, social, spiritual, religious help....

by swearing at them, beating them up, isolating them, cursing them will achieve nothing. they are the sons and daughters of our fellow muslims... before this issue gets worse in UK Muslims need to understand it better, tackle it better and work towa5rds solutions rather than atttack, attack, attack...

i hope i make sense.

wasalaam

This accursed act is a further fulfillment of the divine prophecy regarding how this Ummah will follow the nations that came before, even if it is into the hole of a sand-lizard.

So the jews and christians have accepted these acts and do not condemn them as the abomination that they are. There will come a time when a group of "ulama" also will be like this, as per divine prophecy.

They accept sodomites as equal members of their faith; a time WILL come when the muslims too will accept sodomites as equal members in islaam. as per divine prophecy.

In that time, some "ulama" will be the ones who facilitate this perversion. We must be on guard. The corruption is upon our heads.

Allahummahfadhnaa min dhalik.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
This accursed act is a further fulfillment of the divine prophecy regarding how this Ummah will follow the nations that came before, even if it is into the hole of a sand-lizard.

So the jews and christians have accepted these acts and do not condemn them as the abomination that they are. There will come a time when a group of "ulama" also will be like this, as per divine prophecy.

They accept sodomites as equal members of their faith; a time WILL come when the muslims too will accept sodomites as equal members in islaam. as per divine prophecy.

In that time, some "ulama" will be the ones who facilitate this perversion. We must be on guard. The corruption is upon our heads.

Allahummahfadhnaa min dhalik.

Are you talking about secular Jews in general or Jewish religious scholars?

"Med" wrote:

What the hell are you talking about?

Just because we don't stone them to death doesn't mean we are "accepting them" - we simply believe that all sinners can be redeemed through faith in God and Christ.

We believe in God - not rocks. It's not a novel concept.

Im talking about the general trend in these religions. Its one of lets udnerstood the sodomites; the pope I think said they are to be valued and that they make valuable contribution to the church and humanity.

My comments are general. And in general the jews and christians have softened and accepted sodomites. The muslims in general too will follow in this path. Only a few will remain on the Truth.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
Im talking about the general trend in these religions. Its one of lets udnerstood the sodomites; the pope I think said they are to be valued and that they make valuable contribution to the church and humanity.

My comments are general. And in general the jews and christians have softened and accepted sodomites. The muslims in general too will follow in this path. Only a few will remain on the Truth.

Med you don't know what you are talking about.

If you are going to quote the Pope - quote him, don't insinuate exempli gratia:

[i]"He has described homosexuality as a "tendency" towards an "intrinsic moral evil". During the US election campaign, he called for pro-choice politicians to be denied Communion."[/i]

[url= Europe[/url]

"Med" wrote:

What is the 'Truth'?

Surely, people who feel that they are only attracted to the same sex should be helped to overcome their disability - and not attacked, or be villified, or condemned.

Condemning homosexuality in the strongest terms and exposing it for the abomination and deviation it is , does not rule out helping those who want to overcome this disease.

The two are not mutually exclusive but a time will come when "ulama" will be soft and light on it in the hope that they will win over and correct this deviation. This will not happen. Today the state we are in is because the ulama and the ummah in general have left their obligation of promoting virtue and preventing vice - people are afraid of speaking the truth for fear of offending mere mortals.

May ALLAH protect us from the fitnah. ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSister" wrote:

The punishment for adultery and homosexuality is death.

I have no sympathy for an adulterer and nor do I have any sympathy for a homosexual.

i do i have total sympathy for both.

"Med" wrote:
Condemning homosexuality in the strongest terms and exposing it for the abomination and deviation it is , does not rule out helping those who want to overcome this disease.

Muslims are meant to condemn the sin, NOT the sinner. :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
[b]Condemning homosexuality [/b]in the strongest terms and exposing it for the abomination and deviation it is , does not rule out helping those who want to overcome this disease.

hence the bit in bold. But condemn the sinner for the sin is condemning the sin. but whatever, the softeness and laxity to this disease has already affected us, and whatever is written shall surely come to pass.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

med when will there come time when you view the world with a tender heart? i suspect when you are a lot older then you will look back and cringe at most of what you say.

My heart is quite hard, its true.

But being harsh on sin is not something I apologise for. It is incumbent upon us to cultivate love for correct things and hatred yes HATRED for other things.

Hatred for shirk, bid'ah, deviation. Hatred for the sake of ALLAH. These are signs and qualities of taqwa.

Love for tawheed, sunnah, the truth. Love for the sake of ALLAH. These are the signs and qualities of taqwa.

May ALLAH grant me taqwa. ameen.

Hatred is also a part and parcel of religion, as is anger. The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam would turn red with anger and the vein which ran down the centre of His Noble Forehead would stand out when He salallahu alayhi wa sallam became angry on account of the shari'ah being violated.

Sayyidina Umar radhiyallahu anh was famous in his anger and power in regards to the commandments, and he was harsh on the observance of shari'ah.

Everything is relative. Perhaps you may one day regret your symapthy with the sodomites, perhaps I will regret my hatred of them and their crimes.

If being tender hearted means feeling for the poor and meek and humble of whatever religion then I feel something for them. If tender hearted is to be upset and depressed about abuse of people and at injustice REGARDLESS of who the victims are then I have some feeling.

If tender hearted is to accept the ones who openly sin against ALLAH and who spread corruption on the earth then no way. You be sypathetic with them. Those who are spreading the devils doctrine on earth aint getting my sympathy, not today and not tomorrow either inshaALLAH.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

I watched the programme, I was so disturbed by it but what is more saddening is we are quick to jump and say "they should be killed". Well lets face it what they are doin is wrong but has anyone from the Muslims really helped them? We muslims are good at brushing things under the carpet, if that made the problem go away then fine but it doesnt.

These muslims need education and support to make them realise what they are doin is wrong and let me be confident that it can be overcome.

"seema*" wrote:
"MuslimSister" wrote:

The punishment for adultery and homosexuality is death.

I have no sympathy for an adulterer and nor do I have any sympathy for a homosexual.

i do i have total sympathy for both.

seems i'm sure MuslimSis will clarify what she meant, but i agree with u that if an adulterer or homosexual has sincerely repented for their sin then we should treat them with sympathy and acceptance. guys remember the story of the adulteress at the time of the Prophet (s.a.w):

Quote:
A woman from Ghaamid came to the prophet (s.a.w) and said, 'O prophet of Allah I have committed adultery so purify me.' The prophet (s.a.w) sent her away. The following day she returned and said, 'O prophet of Allah, why do you turn me away? Perhaps you turn me away as you turned away Maa'idh [another sahaabi whose stoning the Prophet (s.a.w) delayed]. By Allah, I have become pregnant.' He said, 'Well, if you insist upon it, then go away until you give birth to the child.' When she delivered she came with the child wrapped in a rag and said, 'Here is the child whom I have given birth to.' He said, 'Go back and suckle him until you wean him.' When she had weaned her child she came to him with the child who was holding a piece of bread in his hand. She said, 'O Prophet of Allah, here he is. I have weaned him and he eats food.' The Holy Prophet (s.a.w) entrusted the child to one of the Muslims and thereafter pronounced punishment.
Whilst stoning her, some blood fell on Khalid ibn Walid's face who rebuked and cursed her so loudly that the Prophet (s.a.w) overhead him. The prophet (s.a.w) said, 'Softly O Khalid, this woman has repented so sincerely that if it were to be divided among seventy people of Madinah, it would have been sufficient for their salvation.' (Sahih Muslim 4206)

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Med" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Med" wrote:
[b]Condemning homosexuality [/b]in the strongest terms and exposing it for the abomination and deviation it is , does not rule out helping those who want to overcome this disease.

hence the bit in bold. But condemn the sinner for the sin is condemning the sin. but whatever, the softeness and laxity to this disease has already affected us, and whatever is written shall surely come to pass.

oh, i think i meant to quote some other bit, i need some sleep. Lol but u did the work for me anyway, by repeating this sentiment in ur post:
Quote:
But condemn the sinner for the sin is condemning the sin.

that is so not the case, ur just contradicting urself - there is a big difference between saying 'i hate/detest that sin' and 'i hate/detest that person'. :roll:

"Med" wrote:

Hatred is also a part and parcel of religion, as is anger. The Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam would turn red with anger and the vein which ran down the centre of His Noble Forehead would stand out when He salallahu alayhi wa sallam became angry on account of the shari'ah being violated.

The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam wouldnt react with that anger, his approach was always the kind one - even to his enemies

i doubt he would advocate killing people because they are homo's

i dont agree wiht homos or anything they say, but we gota try helping them come back to the path and make em realise. they can repent - it is possible

but theres no way they will know what they are doing is wrong if they continue to be shunned and neglected - as was evident in that programme

tahts brushing things under the carpet and pretending it doesnt happen

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam wouldnt react with that anger, his approach was always the kind one - even to his enemies

ALLAH knows best.

I said it before and say it again condemning this disease and offering help to those who WANT to overcome it are not mutually exclusive.

My view is this. Our duty is to promote virtue and prevent vice. No need to get emotionally attached. I say this is abomination this is sin, this is innovation this is sin and make clear what is true and correct.

After that if people wish to remain sodomite or wish to remain innovators it doesnt prick my conscience- its a free choice. I fulfill my duty thats all that can be expected of me. So, if I have made clear that it is sin and that if they want to overcome it they should have help available- if after that they wish to remain perverted it doesnt bother me one bit.

They have had the issue explained and the help offered. Now if they want to remain perverted then they can; I aint gonna sit and worry that Oh such and such is sodomite. My duty is done.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Hayder on Holiday" wrote:
"Med" wrote:

ALLAH knows best.

I said it before and say it again condemning this disease and offering help to those who WANT to overcome it are not mutually exclusive.

My view is this. Our duty is to promote virtue and prevent vice. No need to get emotionally attached. I say this is abomination this is sin, this is innovation this is sin and make clear what is true and correct.

After that if people wish to remain sodomite or wish to remain innovators it doesnt prick my conscience- its a free choice. I fulfill my duty thats all that can be expected of me. So, if I have made clear that it is sin and that if they want to overcome it they should have help available- if after that they wish to remain perverted it doesnt bother me one bit.

They have had the issue explained and the help offered. Now if they want to remain perverted then they can; I aint gonna sit and worry that Oh such and such is sodomite. My duty is done.

Med like the easy life
condemn, abusem give fatwa....but dont do anything positive to change or influence people...dont do anything PRACTICAL...just slag em off....
dont take time out to meet and sit with confused or misguided or even sexually perverted p[eople to help an dchange them.... no! thats too hard, that would mean actually doing something... much easier to swear at em, haram! bidah...job done!
Med, a Muslims duty is never done....

thank god we're not all like him...

"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

ameen.

1. How many people here have gone to their homo areas and started bringing them back to the light? If you want to pick me out, and make a fool of yourself by exhibiting your blatant prejudice against me then you may do as you please.

Like I said if they want help it should be made available to them. How many sodomites have the rest helped here?

2. I disagree. If a muslim has conveyed the truth and offered to explain objections or to help the other understand better and even then a person chooses falsehood as opposed to the truth that is before him then the muslims duty is done. Guidance is with ALLAH.

Infact I believe that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam at one point was informed by ALLAH Most High not to get upset about if the kuffaar did not accept the truth; Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam was informed that His sole duty was to convey the Message; guidance is with ALLAH.

So, I feel no deep anguish. I convey the truth to the best of my ability; I fulfill my obligation. If after that a person CHOOSES falsehood then what is that to me? His accepting the truth or rejecting it shouldnt affect me emotionally or mentally. My actions are to be SOLELY for the pleasure of ALLAH ta'ala; they shouldnt be influenced either by peoples acceptance or peoples rejection.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

'Ed should be a hit and run driver! :twisted:

The thing is no extra-judicial punishment is acceptable. If you are for a system, work through the system so that it is the legal way.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Med" wrote:
"TheRevivalEditor" wrote:

ameen.

1. How many people here have gone to their homo areas and started bringing them back to the light? If you want to pick me out, and make a fool of yourself by exhibiting your blatant prejudice against me then you may do as you please.

Like I said if they want help it should be made available to them. How many sodomites have the rest helped here?

2. I disagree. If a muslim has conveyed the truth and offered to explain objections or to help the other understand better and even then a person chooses falsehood as opposed to the truth that is before him then the muslims duty is done. Guidance is with ALLAH.

Infact I believe that Holy Prophet salallahu alayhi wa sallam at one point was informed by ALLAH Most High not to get upset about if the kuffaar did not accept the truth; Nabi salallahu alayhi wa sallam was informed that His sole duty was to convey the Message; guidance is with ALLAH.

So, I feel no deep anguish. I convey the truth to the best of my ability; I fulfill my obligation. If after that a person CHOOSES falsehood then what is that to me? His accepting the truth or rejecting it shouldnt affect me emotionally or mentally. My actions are to be SOLELY for the pleasure of ALLAH ta'ala; they shouldnt be influenced either by peoples acceptance or peoples rejection.

you talk the talk , thats it
you have a funny understanding of the deen, not ur fault.
the rest unlike you dont throw all sorts of accusations against such ppl, yes we all think its wrong, sick etc but we want to sort and help these people out, u dont, u dont care...u just wanna curse them, abuse them...cos that way u feel better.. its easy..thats what ur islam is all about...again, not ur fault.

Ed read what I have actually written. Offering of help for those who want it is correct.

Dont worry, I too understand what "islaam" you follow.

May ALLAH save us from the like thereof. ameen.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

Pages