An Evening Of Islam 2008

IQRA Promotions presents

[color=red][size=18] "An Evening Of Islam 2008"[/size][/color]

Sunday 13th of January 2008

at the Magna Centre, Sheffield Road, Rotherham

[color=green][b]A Spectacular evening of Celebration, Inspiration, Rememberance and Charity.[/b][/color]

[color=indigo][b]Featuring Nasheeds by[/b][/color] -

Aashiq Al Rasul - Hamza Robertson - Nazeel Azami - Kamal Uddin - Khaleel Muhammad - Inner Faith -Sounds of Islam - Ahmad Daud & Friends

[b]Comedy By[/b] - Bava Ditta-Ahmed Abdul Malik

[b]Talks By[/b] - Yvonne Ridley - Imam Qasim

[b]Hosted by[/b] - Sajid Varda

[b]Ticket & Sponsorship Enquiries[/b] - 0114 244 0 300 or 0114 2438 786

wow

finally an event in sheffield

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Too right Snoop. Finally Sheffield gets a big event. Alhamdulilh I got my tickets today. I was told that Sheikh Ramadhan Qadri was due to speak at this event, but will be one of the main speakers at iqras next event Inshalah. Biggrin Smile Lol

did you go to their last event?

still need to get my tickets

snoops, u defo going? im giving it a miss.

Yeh Alhamdulila i went to the last event in town hall with my family, really enjoyed it. iqra events are good because they do it in good venues and have it segregatd and have good artists.

i went to the one at octagon last time, and i came out upset coz it was poor managed.
Cray 2

IMO events @ sheff and sheffield hallam are always poorly segregated.

im going to the Iqra one inshallah just waiting on everyones money so i can collect the tickets lol

which one at octogon centre.. ?

it was when aashiq al rasul came, i think brother mashood organised it. No disrespect to the bro, he is one of the best bros we have in sheff, i have so much respect for him, he deserves an award for all his hard work for our mosque.

i remember that event.. it was so erm. un-orangised.

madina masjid Biggrin brap

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
y u givn it a miss??

i'm skint.

lol @ the octagon centre event, mash did his best (lack of advertising imo) but the turn out pretty much sums up the muslims of sheffield.

Tell me about it. ppl in sheff r so tite!!!! oh n always skint!!!! :o :o

Un organised!!! thats the way Muslims are today unforunately. Always lat. the iqra event at town hall started late too, but I think coz it was such a good event, nobody made an issue of it

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
Tell me about it. ppl in sheff r so tite!!!! oh n always skint!!!! :o :o

speak for yourself

i dont think im tite

i am literally skint. if someone else is willing to pay for my ticket *coughsnoopcough* then i'll run and go Biggrin

a lot of people kicked up a fuss at the iqra event, god bless the brothers! felt sorry for them! but hey, thats pakis for ya! inshaa'Allah this one of theirs should go down like a storm (they no how to advertise!).

Speak for myself!!! :roll: :idea:

Sorry!! I meant some ppl in Sheff r tite.

What was all that about. That bro that kicked off was a rite idiot. He got his baystee dun by Macca 2 madina, gud styles.

I propa felt for the bros from iqra too. I have kinow them since they opened iqra, and I have never known sum1 so dwn 2 earth. they r so humble and are always helpin ppl out. they been thru a lot 2 in family. Allah bless them.

They woking wid inner faith now, heard they gna release his album. thats gud news for sheff.

noor- ask one of the uncles Wink

(inner faith) bro wajid will be performing on the 13th 2 inshallah Dirol

Who will be attaending the event? Cant wait, Inshalah should be a good event. Hope it starts on time Cray 2

Looking forward to seeeing Nazeel, he sounds so much like Sami Yusuf

my whole family will be going inshallah

spoke to the brother at iqra today, tickets for event are still avilable and should be available on the door.

got my tickets & got my mum one too Biggrin

noor u gna be going to it?

i dunno chucka, just save me a seat with you. if i do go, its gona be last minute thing.

I NEED A FEW PPL TO DISTRIBUTE SOME REVIVAL MAGAZINES AT THIS EVENT PLS. ANY VOLUNTEERS?

calm down ed, no need to SHOUT! :roll:

i'll distribute inshaaAllah (need to ask the iqra brothers if i can first).

Yeh, can give you a hand if needed for the bros side???

Y dont u cover the event in revival magazine, about time you put something in about good old sheffield!!!

Can pass you the number of the organisors if you want?

"Asim qureshi" wrote:

Y dont u cover the event in revival magazine, about time you put something in about good old sheffield!!!

hold on a second....why would we want common-folk reading the magazine???

(joking btw)

Don't just do something! Stand there.

finally got my ticket Biggrin the bro said its ok to distribute.

alhmadullilah event was real good, turnout was good n atmopshere was buzzin

n noor she was like a soldier the way she dished them revivals out Dirol

:roll: :roll: :roll:

maashaAllah! the event was fab! turnout was good, atmoshphere was great and aashiq al rasul smashed it Biggrin

and khaleel muhammad is just ace! was an excellant host maashaAllah, got the auidence rocking!

oh and revivals, handing them out was a nightmare! had to literally force people to take a copy and most had a copy anyway! picked up loads at the end but i gave them to a sis to dish out at school.

go sheffield Dirol

Pages