An Evening Of Islam 2008

101 posts / 0 new
Last post

ALHAMDULILAH!!! couldn beleive that I was in Sheffield last night, felt like I was in London.

What a fantastic event, the bigeest turnout ever in Sheffield, around 1500 people.

That has to be the best event I ever went to, my family were buzzing, i am still buzzing from it.

Iqra deserve a big credit for what they have done, gonna go see them today just to congratulate them.

Mashalah and £5000 raised.

All artists were amazing, aashiq rasul did steal the show at the end.

ALHAMDULILAH!!!!

Brother Wajid was fantastic , that track he did is gonna be a big hit Inshalah.

Mashallah

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

Aashiq e Rasul usually do put on good shows

and Khaleel Muhammad is underated in my opinion - the brotha's got soul Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Oh, n forgot to mention that the event wasnt delayed, started on time and to be honest I could of sat there till 5 in the morning.

The atmosphere was electric.

Best thing was that it wasnt like a pop concert, the organisors stressed that no clapping or cheering, just takbeers.

I think thats the way it should be, i was getting butterflys in my tummy when everyone was shouting them takbeers out. Biggrin :shock:

It was so spiritual. Dirol Dirol Dirol

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
Oh, n forgot to mention that the event wasnt delayed, started on time and to be honest I could of sat there till 5 in the morning.

The atmosphere was electric.

on time :shock:

wow...the muslims of sheffield are unique eh lol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

"Sirus" wrote:
on time :shock:

wow...the muslims of sheffield are unique eh lol

we do our best Dirol

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
ALHAMDULILAH!!!!

Brother Wajid was fantastic , that track he did is gonna be a big hit Inshalah.

he should have performed the other track he does too

btw bro Asim were u a volunteer on the bros side?

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Khaleel muhammad came to bedford!! amazing bedford and mecca to madinah, i thought they where low key.

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

we myt be unique but it tuk quite a while to get the audience into the spirit.. remember when the likkle children came on and stuff the audience were soooo quuite.. no takbeer or nothing!!
thnx to khallel muhammed he reeli livened the whole thing up!! 'boing boing' Lol
true say i myself cud have sat there till 5 in the morning lol..
ashiq-e-rassol reeli made an ace ending.. Wink it ws amazing mashallah!!
cant wait 4 the next few events.. Biggrin
cnt believe Noor was gonna give it a miss!!
i wud have killed uu lol
wasalaaamzz xxx

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

astaghfirallah killed noor now isnt that extreme?

lol, good job i went! your lil bro was amazing maashAllah! the next owais qadri in the making! (inshaaAllah!)

yeah aashiq al rasul were ace, they did a special tribute for my late cousin which was very nice allhamdulilah.

broooo.. im sure u know what i mean when i say 'i wud have killed u noor''.. were not talking in the literal context here.. its just a quote known as a quolatation i think loool.. (you dont want me 2 start my gcse english language lessons here) looool

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Noor" wrote:
lol, good job i went! your lil bro was amazing maashAllah! the next owais qadri in the making! (inshaaAllah!)

yeah aashiq al rasul were ace, they did a special tribute for my late cousin which was very nice allhamdulilah.

thnxx noor.. inshallah.. do duaa for him innit
bless...!! yeh i heard the tribute.. ryt in the end innit.. awwwwww bless that was well sweet of them innit..

hope all's well.. noor if u see sofo 2morw plz tell her 2 ring me tell her its bwt our show okies?

thnxx sisss

wasalaaaamzz xxxx

No I wasnt a volunteer, would like to help out next time there is an event. Get some reward and help for a good cause.

I think Iqra are doing another event in March, some talk. Biggrin

I have attended all there events and i really gotta say that this event was the best, by far. They really put a lot of effort in to what they do, and are very humble about it too.

do you know wt the talk is going to be about?

"xSmurfy786x" wrote:
broooo.. im sure u know what i mean when i say 'i wud have killed u noor''.. were not talking in the literal context here.. its just a quote known as a quolatation i think loool.. (you dont want me 2 start my gcse english language lessons here) looool

I know im not dumb lol

loool.. hey i didnt mean it like that.. i told u i thought u was wayy older than what u are lol..
and i realsied ur not dumb.. clever than me atleast lol
soz if offended u in anyway shape or form

Naah i dont get offended that easily Lol

oh, he preformed there as well? maashaAllah go wajid!

i have a few vids of the event but dont think i can upload em on youtube becauseeeee the files are hugee

Yehh Me tooo..! i have a few videos but their not too clear.. :S
did any1 record Asads last breath? my mum wantd 2 see it but i didnt record it, so if u have cud u plz let me know.. jazakallah x

I dont know for sure, but I did see apna Channel cameras filming the event. Does anybody know if they will be showing it?

I was told Iqra will have a dvd of the event, il find out inshallah

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
I dont know for sure, but I did see apna Channel cameras filming the event. Does anybody know if they will be showing it?

yep i went 2 Iqra the other day and the iqra brothers told me that apna channel will be playing it.. but i dont know when.. ill ask 2morow and let u know

ok shutup, just shutup. and ye mr admin hows about knocking some humour into this forum, maybe create a new forum on funny issues to do with religion coz theres alot of stuff u can laugh about in religion, dnt get my wrong i dnt mean make fun of religion but laugh at what ppl make of it lol. :idea: caio. Wink

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

Pages