An Evening Of Islam 2008

101 posts / 0 new
Last post

hey Happy Days man, calm it down, wheres ur sense of humour and sister please dnt type in caps again, its scares the hell out of me.

why you calling me sister for im not a girl or a female so dont call me that, and secondly who the hell are you and why the hell are you talking to me?

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"vanclive" wrote:
please dnt type in caps again, its scares the hell out of me.

very funny not

Those who danced were thought to be quite insane, by those who couldn't hear the music...

"vanclive" wrote:
please dnt type in caps again, its scares the hell out of me.

Lol

Ignore him. I do. It makes everything work smoother.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"vanclive" wrote:
ok shutup, just shutup. and ye mr admin hows about knocking some humour into this forum, maybe create a new forum on funny issues to do with religion coz theres alot of stuff u can laugh about in religion, dnt get my wrong i dnt mean make fun of religion but laugh at what ppl make of it lol. :idea: caio. Wink

You do not need to limit humour to just one section. There is plenty around. A lot of it subtle. So subtle that most people don't even know it extists. :shock:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

well can u point me in the right direction plz. :arrow: :?:

Oh we have a comedian on our hands, i havent seen omrow around so ill call you omrow2

oh plz ur making me blush earfag, nobodys called me that since yesterday and plz im too classic for onrow and his brother, all im tryin to do here is learn summat, do mind giving me a chance? :roll:

ok what do you want to learn? lol

ye ok lets start with the basics:

no1. can i get a better mentor than urself?

"vanclive" wrote:

As a first step it would be helpful to move to the main forum. The events forum is to discuss events.

ooookkkkkkk
Vanclivee your crazyyyyyyy!!!
id like 2 remind u that this thread is called 'An Evening Of Islam 2008' .. not 'Can we open a humour thread plz admin'
loool...!!!

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
why you calling me sister for im not a girl or a female so dont call me that, and secondly who the hell are you and why the hell are you talking to me?

LMAOOO

If you desire Allah to be persistent in granting you the things you love,, be persistent in doing the things that he loves - (Imaam Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

Dont really know waht the event will be about in March, will find out and post it on the forum.

"vanclive" wrote:

no.1 you will be thankfull for what you are give!

no.2 shut the hell up!

no.3 thank you!

brother i think u and i got off on the wrong foot, the names van, vanclive lol

yeah mainly because i was cranky at the time, what is your real name?

"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
why you calling me sister for im not a girl or a female so dont call me that,

thats classic that Lol

anyway back to topic!

"Angel" wrote:
anyway back to topic!

i dont think theyre ever gona get bk 2 the topic nw vanclive has joined hahaha!!

"Angel" wrote:
"Irfan.Khan" wrote:
why you calling me sister for im not a girl or a female so dont call me that,

thats classic that Lol

anyway back to topic!

Yeah lets get back to the topic bro.

Has the young brother who did some naats at the Magna event got some naat videos on Noor TV?

Im sure I saw him on the weekend. He has got a good voice Mashalah.

Sheffield got some good upcoming talent

Yah maashaAllah, he's smurfys lil brother.

"Asim qureshi" wrote:

Sheffield got some good upcoming talent

You'v said it bro Biggrin

A rose protects its beauty with thorns..a woman protects hers with a veil

"Asim qureshi" wrote:
I think Iqra are doing another event in March, some talk. Biggrin

they are inshallah, its going to be for brothers only. grr.

n there wont be a dvd for the event on sale but it will be on apna channel (duno when tho)

To be beautiful is to expect nothing in return.

Jazkallah for the info snoopz!!!

Wajid Akhtars nasheed from magna is now on you tube.
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

The event in march is "The Shadows" about freemasons and Dajjal. Its gonna be great, I think Wajid is performing at it too. Biggrin

Pages