1. The Eid which comes immediately after Ramadan is called:
A. Eid ul Adha
B. Mawlid un Nabi
C. Eid ul Fitr
2. Seclusion in the Mosque in the last ten days of Ramadan is called:
3. If a person abstained from food, drink and sexual intercourse without having any intention, is their fast valid?
4. Having a wet dream breaks the fast.
5. The reward of obligatory deeds in Ramadan is multiplied by how much?
6. Worship in the night of Laylatul Qadr is better than the worship of:
A. 1000 days
B. 1000 weeks
C. 1000 months
D. 1000 years
7. The Qur’an was first revealed in the month of Ramadan. Which Surah in the Holy Qur’an affirms this?
A. Surah Al-Kahf
B. Surah Al-Imran
C. Surah An-Nisa’
D. Surah Al-Baqarah
8. How many years did it take for the whole of the Qur’an to be revealed?
9. In the Islamic calendar, what is the name of the month after Ramadan in which Eid falls?
10. Before the fasting of Ramadan became obligatory, Muslims were ordered to fast on which day?
A. 10th Muharram
B. 8th Muharram
C. 6th Muharram
D. 12th Muharram
11. How many Takbeers are there in Salat-ul-Eid?
12. Eid Salah is:
13. The purpose of Ramadan, as mentioned in the Qur’an, is to:
A. Lose weight
B. Experience how the poor feel
C. Read your prayers
D. Achieve God consciousness (Taqwa)
14. On the day of Resurrection those who fast will enter Jannah through a gate called:
15. The Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said: Ramadan is:
A. My month
B. Allah's month
C. The Ummah’s month
D. The Angel's month
16. What event took place on the 17th of Ramadan?
A. The Qur’an was revealed to the Prophet (pbuh)
B. The battle of Badr
C. Khadija, first wife of the Prophet (pbuh), passed away
D. The Prophet (pbuh) went to the Heavens
17. Before the Eid prayer begins it is Wajib (required) for every Muslim, (man, woman or child) to:
A. Go to the graveyard
B. Visit the poor
C. Pay Zakat ul Fitr
D. Give food to your neighbours
18. Which of the following is NOT a Sunnah of Eid?
A. Take a Ghusl (bath) after Fajr
B. Hire a limousine on Eid
C. Have breakfast on Eid before leaving for the prayer ground
D. Use two different routes to and from the prayer ground
19. The penalty imposed on a person who deliberately breaks his fast is that the person will have to either free a slave, fast for sixty consecutive days or feed sixty people. This is called:
20. Which of the following will result in breaking your fast?
A. Swallowing saliva
B. Vomiting involuntarily irrespective of the quantity
D. Playing sports