No, not a whole story in just seven words. That would be very difficult to have character development and/or a compelling twist at the end.
A story that we write together (thus serving the useful purpose of Ummah unity and all that jazz), seven words at a time.
There have to be some rules, which I will now go through with you.
1) All posts must be relevant to story.
2) All posts must be seven words only.
3) No more and no less than seven.
4) I really mean it; I'm utterly serious.
5) Don't think I'll make exceptions; I won't.
6) I am the boss of the story.
7) There must be no Star Wars references.
OK, so those are the rules. Only seven rules, each has only seven words. There's a beautiful simplicity to it, isn't there?
You shouldn't quote other people's quotes, comment on what other people have written, or say things like 'LOOOOL I love that bit' or anything. If you DO 'love that bit', then that's fine, but DON'T comment on it on this thread.
You'll ruin everyone's fun.
And I'll hunt you down.
OK, so since I'm the boss of the story I will start it. Here goes...
"I was surfing the Revival Forum when..."