7 Word Story
No, not a whole story in just seven words. That would be very difficult to have character development and/or a compelling twist at the end.
But...
A story that we write together (thus serving the useful purpose of Ummah unity and all that jazz), seven words at a time.
There have to be some rules, which I will now go through with you.
1) All posts must be relevant to story.
2) All posts must be seven words only.
3) No more and no less than seven.
4) I really mean it; I'm utterly serious.
5) Don't think I'll make exceptions; I won't.
6) I am the boss of the story.
7) There must be no Star Wars references.
OK, so those are the rules. Only seven rules, each has only seven words. There's a beautiful simplicity to it, isn't there?
You shouldn't quote other people's quotes, comment on what other people have written, or say things like 'LOOOOL I love that bit' or anything. If you DO 'love that bit', then that's fine, but DON'T comment on it on this thread.
You'll ruin everyone's fun.
And I'll hunt you down.
OK, so since I'm the boss of the story I will start it. Here goes...
IT BEGINS!!
"I was surfing the Revival Forum when..."
Re: 7 Word Story
Seraphim — Fri, 8 May 2009 - 20:58
not even their own
Re: 7 Word Story
Ya'qub — Fri, 8 May 2009 - 20:59
[quote=Seraphim]not even their own[/quote]
Nor the Amir of the story's!
Re: 7 Word Story
RI_RS — Sat, 9 May 2009 - 13:53
bouncing all-over-the-place smashing windows,knocking-over grannies UNTIL...
(Please don't ban hyphens xD )
Re: 7 Word Story
Dawud — Sat, 9 May 2009 - 15:36
The rain washed them all away. Yup,
Re: 7 Word Story
afzana_javed — Sat, 9 May 2009 - 15:45
[quote=Dawud]The rain washed them all away. Yup,[/quote]
Yup, the Mighty Grannies won after all 😃
Re: 7 Word Story
RI_RS — Sat, 9 May 2009 - 16:42
before a hurricane hit bringing them back
Re: 7 Word Story
s.b.f — Mon, 11 May 2009 - 11:01
the hurricane also brought with it a...
Re: 7 Word Story
Seraphim — Mon, 11 May 2009 - 19:50
[quote=s.b.f]the hurricane also brought with it a...[/quote]
girl from Kansas and her pet dog
Re: 7 Word Story
Mez — Tue, 12 May 2009 - 23:37
The wicked witch of the west came and threatened to steal the girls Emerald Slipears and her dog. 😃
Re: 7 Word Story
You — Tue, 12 May 2009 - 23:45
*counts number of words in above post*
Re: 7 Word Story
Dawud — Wed, 13 May 2009 - 18:53
And they all lived happily ever after.
Re: 7 Word Story
RI_RS — Sun, 17 May 2009 - 18:14
# You go and iiii'll be oh kay #
Re: 7 Word Story
Mez — Wed, 3 Jun 2009 - 21:05
Until the dreams started to become reality.
Re: 7 Word Story
Molvi (not verified) — Mon, 8 Mar 2010 - 12:47
Then the immigrant monster came back again...
Re: 7 Word Story
The Lamp — Tue, 9 Mar 2010 - 12:28
The Red Demons will never sleep forever
Pagination