7 Word Story

No, not a whole story in just seven words. That would be very difficult to have character development and/or a compelling twist at the end.

But...

A story that we write together (thus serving the useful purpose of Ummah unity and all that jazz), seven words at a time.

There have to be some rules, which I will now go through with you.

1) All posts must be relevant to story.
2) All posts must be seven words only.
3) No more and no less than seven.
4) I really mean it; I'm utterly serious.
5) Don't think I'll make exceptions; I won't.
6) I am the boss of the story.
7) There must be no Star Wars references.

OK, so those are the rules. Only seven rules, each has only seven words. There's a beautiful simplicity to it, isn't there?

You shouldn't quote other people's quotes, comment on what other people have written, or say things like 'LOOOOL I love that bit' or anything. If you DO 'love that bit', then that's fine, but DON'T comment on it on this thread.

You'll ruin everyone's fun.

And I'll hunt you down.

OK, so since I'm the boss of the story I will start it. Here goes...

IT BEGINS!!

"I was surfing the Revival Forum when..."

Tags: 

Comments

Seraphim wrote:
not even their own

Nor the Amir of the story's!

Don't just do something! Stand there.

bouncing all-over-the-place smashing windows,knocking-over grannies UNTIL...

(Please don't ban hyphens xD )

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

The rain washed them all away. Yup,

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud wrote:
The rain washed them all away. Yup,

Yup, the Mighty Grannies won after all Biggrin

before a hurricane hit bringing them back

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

the hurricane also brought with it a...

s.b.f wrote:
the hurricane also brought with it a...

girl from Kansas and her pet dog

Back in BLACK

The wicked witch of the west came and threatened to steal the girls Emerald Slipears and her dog. Biggrin

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

*counts number of words in above post*

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

# You go and iiii'll be oh kay #

Until the dreams started to become reality.

Who is the cat of the Forum? MEZ!
Your damn right!

Then the immigrant monster came back again...

The Red Demons will never sleep forever

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Pages