COULD YOU? Police

[img]

How would you answer the following questions when applying to join the police force?

[b]1 - [/b]Recall a situation when you had to deal with someone who was unhappy with the service they had been given or the way they were being treated.
Usue an example of when you did more than just listen or offer advice.

[b]2 - [/b]Give an example of a situation when you have shown respect for someone with a deep-rooted belief.

[b]3 - [/b]Recall a situation when you have taken the initiative and gone beyond what others would have done.

Give as much detail for all three questions as possible.

Someone asked me to do this for them a very long time ago. Don't know why they asked me... :?

And I'm not very good at making things up.

But he'll ask me for it next week.

So what does this police force do?

It's [i]the[/i] police force.

The British police force.

"Beast" wrote:
It's [i]the[/i] police force.

The British police force.

ohh I thought you meant forum police or something - which sounded a bit gangish.

I should apply to the British Police force!

I was sooo sclose to joining the Metropolitan police, then they realised im a serial killer.

Before some smart ass decides to ask WHY a serial killer would wna join the police. Well Smart-Ass, if i is police they dunt suspect me init.

Now im a fugitive, thas y ive not been on this forum too much lately, so shhhh...dunt tell em, orselse i'll be payin you a visit. :twisted:

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight