Just Chill!

So -I FINALLY got my Uni assignements out the way

so I'm FREE for a week or so before Uni starts

So I'm chilling atm

How do YOU chill? do u get high on weed? on sheesha? on zikr?

do u eat a lot of chocolates? have bubble baths? watch trashy chat shows? go gym? shopping?

My brain has been working SO hard for the last few days-now I want to change it mush again.

How do u relax after working SO hard after a exam or assignment?

I'm chilling [i]whilst[/i] doing my assignment.

Defeats the object of both.

I find the best way to chill is to do something

dangeriously exciting.

but i can see thats not really for everyone.

Back in BLACK

"Beast" wrote:
I'm chilling [i]whilst[/i] doing my assignment.

Defeats the object of both.

thats wot i usually do wen i have an assignment. then i end up doing a whole-nighter and stressing the night before the deadline so i can do it to perfection AND hand it in on time... :?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Seraphim" wrote:

dangeriously exciting.

yes, like going stealing your dads car keys and driving like a maniac on rock road or on a dual carriageway.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"Med" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

dangeriously exciting.

yes, like going stealing your dads car keys and driving like a maniac on rock road or on a dual carriageway.

my dads car no...
my car ... no....
a car...yes sometimes ....
on the road... no

Try parachute jump and freefalling 5000 ft... b4 the parachute is opened.

Back in BLACK

"TheManFromZarqa" wrote:
"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

so I'm FREE for a week or so before Uni starts
How do u relax after working SO hard after a exam or assignment?

[b]Salam Alikum [/b]

Is there any other haraam pastime, which you fail to mention? You’re one of those Muslim who think smoking is makruh? I’ve got a suggestion...

[b]TheManfromZarqa

Jihad for the Sake of Allah[/b]

lol hey i've got a suggestion too! How about a nice tall glass of shut the hell up.

You dont know thing one about lilsis to say something like that and do you always talk like that to girls?

[b]Zarqa[/b]: your failing to use logic here.

Pls re-read what Lilsis said:

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:

"How do YOU chill? do u get high on weed? on sheesha? on zikr?"

Notice the emphasis one the word 'YOU'... its a question. Shes not sayin she does this... shes asking how do YOU chill.

Ashes to ashes dust to dust my friend, if your not gonna take it out and use it... its going to rust. AKA Think before you yap.

Back in BLACK

the newbie seriously needs to CHILL :shock:

talk about failing to pick up the obvious :roll:

"Seraphim" wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

And if first you don’t succeed then parachuting is not for you. HeHehe Sad

Ma'assalama

Sis Ayesha

"I've been to Palestine, Somalia and Afghanistan. I've been to Iraq to Chechnya and I've been to Sudan...What am I?

Salaam

The best kind of chillin is the one done after a stressful exam/interview or after you’ve handed in an assignment.

After I have that stress out the way…I just come home and throw away all the papers that I’ve been making notes on (boy does that feels good)..I de clutter my very messy room (if my sister hasn’t already done so)….and then I just spent the next few days chilling…

I catch up with all my mates that I have neglected….I buy a fashion magazine and spent a few days reading superficial/shallow stuff…nothing mentally stimulating….I arrange a day out with mates…

Yesterday I spent the day in London with my friends…we spent 3 hours in a coffee shop in Canary Wharf just chatting….that really relaxes me.

Two days is more then enough to chill.

Wasalaam

"MuslimSister" wrote:

After I have that stress out the way…I just come home and throw away all the papers that I’ve been making notes on (boy does that feels good) .

That is a good way to unwind from exam stress, but once after finishing one of my A Level exams we decided to bin all of our notes for that exam in the school bins...only once i had actually reached home i realised i had thrown away the notes for my next exam instead :oops:

BTW glad you back MuslimSis, things were really quite here without you and lilsis

"ChechenSufiMuslimah" wrote:
"Seraphim" wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

Ma'assalama

Sis Ayesha

Isn't this the internet equivalent of cross dressing?

...he called himself a sister - theres gotta be something wrong about that :shock:

"MuslimSister" wrote:
Salaam

The best kind of chillin is the one done after a stressful exam/interview or after you’ve handed in an assignment.

After I have that stress out the way…I just come home and throw away all the papers that I’ve been making notes on (boy does that feels good)..I de clutter my very messy room (if my sister hasn’t already done so)….and then I just spent the next few days chilling…

I catch up with all my mates that I have neglected….I buy a fashion magazine and spent a few days reading superficial/shallow stuff…nothing mentally stimulating….I arrange a day out with mates…

Yesterday I spent the day in London with my friends…we spent 3 hours in a coffee shop in Canary Wharf just chatting….that really relaxes me.

Two days is more then enough to chill.

Wasalaam

Wow you take chilling seriously, that's downright professional!

I don't think I do chill anymore... everything is work or business.

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

Ma'assalama

Sis Ayesha

...he called himself a sister - theres gotta be something wrong about that :shock:

MuslimAH in the name. The AH is feminine.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:

Assalamu alaikum

Ma'assalama

Sis Ayesha

MuslimAH in the name. The AH is feminine.

I know - but didn't we check the IP and it turned out to be Ziggy?

Remember - Irf called it.

Pretty girl in that gigantic avatar btw - I wonder if she knows this guy has her picture :shock:

nope diferent ip address.

However Shazan was saying she is his accomplice...

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:

nope, SHE said she was ziggy's accomplice!

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

I think you lost the direct object in the pronoun shuffle.

"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

lol. ok, according to admin, shazan said 'chechen' was ziggy's accomplice, whereas i rememember 'chechen' saying herself that she is ziggy's accomplice... make sense?

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

lol. ok, according to admin, shazan said 'chechen' was ziggy's accomplice, whereas i rememember 'chechen' saying herself that she is ziggy's accomplice... make sense?

I think I lost the direct object in the pronoun shuffle.

[size=7]and im supposed to be the ivyleaguer[/size]

"*DUST*" wrote:
"Don Karnage" wrote:
"*DUST*" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

yep thats tru... she did say that.

Back in BLACK

ok.

my old age is getting to me.

someone said it. You are probabl right. (or someone PM'ed me aswell?)

"Don Karnage" wrote:
sequitat Shazan is ziggy?!

deary me. shazan is a new member - see the 'who is impersonating me?' thread!

"Don Karnage" wrote:
sequitat Shazan is ziggy?!

Dave did u actually sleep lastnight??

You dont seem to hav all your witts about you?

Back in BLACK

I got to bed early last night and woke up at 430

"Don Karnage" wrote:
I got to bed early last night and woke up at 430

make some coffee... wait wat am i saying.... go to starbucks ... theres one on every corner or so i hear Wink

Back in BLACK

lol

I wish there were more Starbucks here...Starbucks is the ideal place to sit and relax...on your own or with friends.

I'm not even sure where my local Starbuck is...

Pages