Is Allah Rehman and Raheem?

Is Allah rehman and raheem?

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUbjw683Aio]

Allah does not guide the disbelieving people (Quran 2: 264)

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts so the continue to be misguided (Quran 2:7)

In their hearts is disease so Allah has increased their disease (Quran 2:10)

Allah will not guide wrongdoers to the right path, except the path of hell (Quran 4:168-169)

Allah sends astray the wrong doers, Allah does what he wills (Quran 14:27)

If Allah wanted he could have guided you all but he chose not to (Quran 16:9)

Allah makes it so that disbelievers can't understand Islam and the Quran(Quran 1745-46)

Allah sends whoever he wishes astray (Quran 17:79)

And for whom Allah sends astray for him there is no quidance (Quran 39:23)

Do you not see that Allah has sent the devils upon the disbelievers to confuse and confound them (Quran 19:38)

Those who disbelieved boiling water will be poured upon their heads, there skulls and belly will be melted (Quran 22:19)

Why do you like to strip things down to single sentences? Things don't make sense when you take them out of context. 

Anyhow

Allah is also the Most Just

Allah also gives people free will and where it says people won't be guided etc it's because they don't want to be.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

We really should get back to basics!

The Quran 'also' mentions:

'Say: O my slaves who have trangressed against themselves (by commiting evil deeds and sins), Despair not of the Mercy of Allah, Verily Allah forgives all sins. Truly, He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.' (39:53)

 

 

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Why do you like to strip things down to single sentences? Things don't make sense when you take them out of context.

I can't see them being out of context 

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Allah also gives people free will

But he also gives threats

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
and where it says people won't be guided etc it's because they don't want to be.

How do you know that?

 

My English is not very good

Honeslty, because she READS without the blinkers, mate! LOL!

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Every verse in the qur'an discussing punishment is followed by a verse on mercy.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

this is obviously him trying to show up islam as a bad religion. if he was genuine he would have asked a question.

 

dont argue with idiots. they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:

this is obviously him trying to show up islam as a bad religion. if he was genuine he would have asked a question.

This is what the Quran is saying not me

I'm a Muslim

Lataqna tu nun rehmatullah  

 

My English is not very good

I think I can beat idiots in arguments.

Besides, he has nothing of value to say and is almost always wrong.

As I said, not only are the commands etc for our own benefit, on every single occasion the next verse is about mercy.

Not only that, there are not all that many commandments in the qur'an. I'll leave it an exercise for someone else to find and post the breakdown.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
As I said, not only are the commands etc for our own benefit, on every single occasion the next verse is about mercy.

What's the point of that?

You wrote:
Not only that, there are not all that many commandments in the qur'an. I'll leave it an exercise for someone else to find and post the breakdown.

If he was so merciful then he would not threaten in the first place

My English is not very good

Titanium wrote:
I have a question. You know when you do something and it happens exactly how you wanted it, we've been taught to thank God first but it was ALL our effort but the credit goes to God? I get confused in those moments. How do i interpret something good?

People will say that the good thing only happened because God wanted it to so that's why we thank God

This interpretations thing is all down to the individuals thinking lets be silly and say I spelt some milk but I somehow managed to save some of it now do I say to my self  oh I spelt some of it so I'm gonna have less of it to drink? Or do I say at least I saved some of it?  

Titanium wrote:
For example when something bad happens it's either our fault or Shaytaan's. Can God pick and choose just the good out of His game? (His game creating humans and making them worship Him)

Its the same with us humans when something good happens we all want to jump and say "Meine kiya" I did it and take the credit for it but when it goes wrong we'll try and blame the person who asked for the help or advice, maybe its human nature to be like that

You ask some very thought provoking questions

My English is not very good

*Blinks twice* Is that Lollywood giving a response which to some extent is what i might agree with?! I like it LOL, i knew you did have a tiny bit of sense in what you say (when you feel like it).. *Smiles*

 

Hummus wrote:

*Blinks twice* Is that Lollywood giving a response which to some extent is what i might agree with?! I like it LOL,

*Rubs eyes in Shok

Hummus agreeing with me

Hummus wrote:
i knew you did have a tiny bit of sense in what you say (when you feel like it).. *Smiles*

I better stop usin it because it could run out soon

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

Hummus wrote:
i knew you did have a tiny bit of sense in what you say (when you feel like it).. *Smiles*

I better stop usin it because it could run out soon

LOL, you just suprised me, i best not jinx it! Infact, you should use that brain of yours to only ask 'thought provoking questions' when they need to be asked and give worthy responses, (like you've just shown us), and not simply do things to be annoying or become even better at your talent or enjoy the thrill of people trying to make the effort in making you understand.. Do it if you feel it honestly helps you to practise the knowledge you receive Smile

 

Titanium wrote:

I have a question. You know when you do something and it happens exactly how you wanted it, we've eben taught to thank God first but it was ALL our effort but the credit goes to God? I get confused in those moments. How do i interpret something good?

 

Forexample when something bad happens it's either our fault or Shaytaan's. Can God pick and choose just the good out of His game? (His game creating humans and making them worship Him)

 

but who gave us all the skills and effort that we put in there? Allah gave us everything we have, materialistic as well as skills and mental abilities,  so fairly everything goes back to him.

and Allah created everything, the good and the bad. and both affect us because of who we are. sometimes the good is a test or a blessing, sometimes the bad is a test or a punishment.

and its never shaytaan's fault. we are masters of our actions. shaytaan just whispers. he has no power over us.

and there is no "credit" that goes back to Allah. Allah doesnt need this. He doesnt need anything. being grateful to him is what we should want to do. not something forced. if you dont want to be grateful then dont be? but i think this is the wrong course of action. because of my first point.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

lollywood wrote:

 

Titanium wrote:
For example when something bad happens it's either our fault or Shaytaan's. Can God pick and choose just the good out of His game? (His game creating humans and making them worship Him)

Its the same with us humans when something good happens we all want to jump and say "Meine kiya" I did it and take the credit for it but when it goes wrong we'll try and blame the person who asked for the help or advice, maybe its human nature to be like that

 

Allah is not like His creation. Not physically, not mentally, not in any way.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Allah is not like his creation. Not physically, not mentally, not in any way.

What's he like?

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

Lilly wrote:
Allah is not like his creation. Not physically, not mentally, not in any way.

What's he like?

 

nothing. only his name describe Him. we should accept the names as they are. not liken them to anything from the creation, not try and dwelve into their meaning, not question them beyond what is reasonable. just accept them as they are.

 

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
nothing. only his name describe him. we should accept the names as they are. not liken them to anything from the creation, not try and dwelve into their meaning, not question them beyond what is reasonable. just accept them as they are.

Just go with it because that's what is expected from you

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

Lilly wrote:
nothing. only his name describe him. we should accept the names as they are. not liken them to anything from the creation, not try and dwelve into their meaning, not question them beyond what is reasonable. just accept them as they are.

Just go with it because that's what is expected from you

nope,j ust accept it coz your mind cant ever comprehend it. but Allah still wanted to share it with you coz He's so kind but some people just want to see the bad in everything.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

 

 

@Lollywood: Your questioning whether Allah is Rahman/Raheem?  You said you were muslim by your definiton; what does that entail for you exactly? Im just asking so I can elaborate my reply to your post rather than anything else.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

lollywood wrote:

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

Why do you like to strip things down to single sentences? Things don't make sense when you take them out of context.

I can't see them being out of context 

 

definition of putting things out of context: a type of false attribution in which a passage is removed from its surrounding matter in such a way as to distort its intended meaning.  Doing it is one thing, but doing it with the Quran is a whole something else man.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
Your questioning whether Allah is Rahman/Raheem?  You said you were muslim by your definiton; what does that entail for you exactly? Im just asking so I can elaborate my reply to your post rather than anything else.

From the stuff I've posted it doesn't seem like that

My English is not very good

That is because you post things and viewpoints from only a specific point of view.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

lollywood wrote:

Lilly wrote:

Lollywood. im going to ask you to do something. please do it. it should take you less than half an hour. listen to this audio i listened to it today and it was one of the msot amazing thing ihave ever heard. and i felt that you needed to hear it too. so please please please do so.

I will

Thank you.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lilly wrote:
Lollywood. im going to ask you to do something. please do it. it should take you less than half an hour. listen to this audio

I did  and these are some of the things mentioned

 

Everything has a peak and the peak of the Quran is surah Al Baqrah

He knows more then you

If you want guidance from this book then understand that he knows more then you

All knowledge belongs to him

The Quran is in the 7th Heaven its with Allah

There is not doubt in it what so ever, you asked for guidance and this is the response   

Its guidance for those whowant to take care of their religion  

Allah keeps talking about Taqwa  

Only from what we have provided them they spend

Have sabr and taqwa

Convince your self of afterlife   

Disbelievers will not believe don’t bother with them

  

My English is not very good

lollywood wrote:

Disbelievers will not believe don’t bother with them

  


Is that really what he said? I don't think that's right.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

TPOS wrote:
lollywood wrote:

Disbelievers will not believe don’t bother with them

Is that really what he said? I don't think that's right.

Listen to it then

 

 

My English is not very good

I was asking you if those were his words? I didn't mean it in an argumentative way, just thinking you may have misinterpreted what he said or I don't understand it properly

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Pages