Manchester Derby

Big match

Utd v city

winner takes all

so what do you think?

any united/city fans here?

who's watching it?

GOONER here. 

Gonna try to watch it and i really don't want City to win. C'mon United. 

If City win i'd feel they came and bought the league, money's ruining the game. 

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Oooooh predictions

hmmm.... 2-2 ??

big united fan..want em to win but get a feeling one of the etams is gonna get batterd... and with our defence atm it might be us...

then again we can score...so u never know. draw will do

Man Utd to win the title!

Actually, I think we're gna lose you know Sad

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

The whole family will be watching this, supporting United obviously!

But this season has had surprises, so my dad reckons we'll be in for a surprise too!

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Man Utd to win the title! Actually, I think we're gna lose you know Sad

LOL, lets not jinx things (I do have a tendency to do so!)

Ohh nooo! Goal for City, after 45 minutes!

Hummus wrote:

We need a "LIKE" button so others can like comments you put up?

Northen Southener wrote:

Hummus wrote:

No way! It would kill the forums as people would just like and not bother commenting.

Anyway!
I know I predicting Utd losing but I cant bear to watch it happen!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Northen Southener wrote:

Hummus wrote:

No way! It would kill the forums as people would just like and not bother commenting. Anyway! I know I predicting Utd losing but I cant bear to watch it happen!

Don't look, girl! Blum 3

Northen Southener wrote:

Hummus wrote:

No way! It would kill the forums as people would just like and not bother commenting. Anyway! I know I predicting Utd losing but I cant bear to watch it happen!

Your prediction will come true - care to let us know what you predict this Fridays Euromillions numbers to be

SCREW YOU KOMPANY

Northen Southener wrote:

can somone quickly please tell me what the score was - can't afford tv

1-0 to ManCity

Thanks - I'll be entertaining at work tomorrow. There two footy mad people who both support utd.

Can't wait to go into work for a change.

Northen Southener wrote:

Thanks - I'll be entertaining at work tomorrow. There two footy mad people who both support utd.

LOL, they'll be surprised your even talking about it! You don't like footy anyway!

Northen Southener wrote:

Argh you people are annoying! I have friends who don't give a damn about football either but they love to laugh in us Utd fans faces and take full pleasure in taking the mick.

united got what they deserve

wrong team

wrong tactics

no threat at all

Northen Southener wrote:

Your prediction will come true - care to let us know what you predict this Fridays Euromillions numbers to be

No, gambling's haraam Smile Blum 3

TheRevivalEditor wrote:

united got what they deserve

wrong team

wrong tactics

no threat at all

As SAF said "nothing happened"

They're gna win the title now.

oh and Mancini is SO annoying the way he downplay's City's achievment and the fact that they so could win and he knows it! :@

To be honest Man Utd didn't deserve and you've gotta hand it to City, they played amazing, flowing football. oh and did Fergie get the tactics wrong or what? why play Park after no games for like 2 months and Valencia and Wellbeck should have started for me, they've had a great season.

guess it's all up to Newcastle now

No, gambling's haraam Smile Blum 3

[/quote]

I don't gamble. I invest a £1 and hope to make a healthy return. A bit like buying shares, or anyother business.

DID YOU SEE THE DRAMA

Oh my life Utd were champions for a minute.

What. The. Hell.

DID YOU SEE THE DRAMA Oh my life Utd were champions for a minute. What. The. Hell.

No comment. Like, what crime did City just do! Sad

Well i guess it just shows how close the tite run was, ultimately it's about the whole season. Overall, have to say City deserved it and it's great that QPR are staying in the Premiership too. 

Already excited for the next season. 

They deserved it but let's remember the fact that the best Man City team since well 44yrs? Beat a not so great Man Utd team on goal difference!

The weather even cleared the skies to show that Manchester is truely Blue today.

Havent watched a single match this season, but I would say saying "deserved it" is entirely subjective - if Man Utd had won and the names were substituted, it would apply just as much.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Pages