Has anyone on here touched the black stone?

A couple of weeks ago, I was blessed to visit Makkah & Madina to perform Umrah and see the amazing sights...
It was really beautiful, but I noticed that whilst we were doing Tawaf, all the men had literally attached themselves to the black stone, and other men were pushing and fighting from behind to touch the Black Stone. I really wanted to touch it too,(like, who wouldn't?) but couldn't get near to that corner, in fear of gettting squashed by big, tall and strong men, who get really emotional aand push anyone who gets in their way. My dad and I had always seperated during Tawaf, and I couldn't even use him as a shield to get ahead.
The women that did get through were always in a "bad" state when they had finally emerged, their Hijabs were dishevveled and some of them had had their Hijabs pulled off by men and other women trying to get through.

We had a couple of young brothers in our group too, who had told us after that they had fought their way through. Which is something I didn't really want to do as your not suppossed to push or shove anyone on purpose..

So who here has touched the Black stone, and how was your experience whilst doing so?

Yeah i managed to touch the black stone with my sister a few years ago.. and in doing so.. we both got lost, but found our way back to the hotel in the end Biggrin I can't remember the exact details but i do remember everyone rushing and trying their best to touch the stone whilst the guards were trying to make sense of it all..

Things like dua need conviction. They wont be accepted if your thinking is "this isnt going to happen anyway." or something like that.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.