Publicity

Salaam

It seems that Irfan is our official mascot, and PR guru. Blum 3

I have seen him advertising us on a couple of forums. (Islam Global message, and Minhaj uk...)

Use this place for ideas.

Others can join his unoffficial crew... If he lets them.

(remember - other forums have people that like them aswell. Just as we do not like to be spammed, others will abhorr it aswell, and may take a disliking to The Revival because of it.)

I think instead of posting a thread in the main forum, try to pm evry1 if possible, better that way

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"razor" wrote:
I think instead of posting a thread in the main forum, try to pm evry1 if possible, better that way

That'll be annoying IMO.

i just wanna know whether this mag is popular oka not...?

its unseen over here.

If I said it was famous would you believe me?

Besides I am too closely linked to give an unbiased view.

We have the largest distribution of any UK muslim publication. And we run out of the mags after print.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

it is really popular amongst the youth - every1 who reads it totally loves it and is always enquiring as to when the next issue is coming out>>>so there u have your answer Biggrin

"Admin" wrote:
If I said it was famous would you believe me?

Besides I am too closely linked to give an unbiased view.

We have the largest distribution of any UK muslim publication. And we run out of the mags after print.

intresting...
well i wouldnt believe you no...like i said it was un heard of down my end,

yea i know its not a big place... but maybe in the sense the mag is diff towards other mags i've come across

There are upto 2 million muslims in the uk.

Noone can cover all that easily.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
We have the largest distribution of any UK muslim publication.

:shock: We do?! wot about Emel, and QNews?

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Their distribution is ALOT smaller.

But they are pay-for publications, and that does limit them to the number of subscribers they have.

We are free, so can print as many as the money will allow.

anyone come across al- mumin

or my sister mag...?

"naj" wrote:
anyone come across al- mumin

or my sister mag...?

nope

"Admin" wrote:

But they are pay-for publications, and that does limit them to the number of subscribers they have.

wow. Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:

wow. Smile

WOWZER :shock:

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight