Every Mosque in America Has A Uncle Who.....

Every Mosque in America always has an uncle whose job in life is to jump up after Zhur namaz (or any namaz) and jump up to the microphone to say :

"Brotherzzzzz, vun more announcement please...someone with the liscene plate number 2NCGO32, you left your lights on..

brotherzzz, please no double-parking...

brotherzzz, we need to raise 10 trillion dollars in the next 3 days..."

THIS UNCLE IS LIKE SANTA CLAUS AT ShOPPING MALLS....HE'S AT EVERY SINGLE MOSQUE, IN EVERY SINGLE ISLAMIC SCHOOL...

Nobody listens to him and everyone wants to shoot him....

But if you think about it , SOMEBODY'S got to do this job...so my QUESTION IS: ANYONE KNOW THIS UNCLE PERSONALLY???? IF so, can I get an autograph???
Biggrin

Yeh its Uncle Sam in disguise, Send me £10 via paypal, n ill email u an autograph

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

hey 123, r u a forum groupie? Blum 3 coz i reckon ur 'fana_fil_llah' on Islamica... Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

Tut Tut Tut, come on sister Aasiyah,

Calling the geezer a groupie. Have a lil respeck!!

Ya'ani Yaamean

but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.

no your wrong there!!!!

"razor" wrote:
Tut Tut Tut, come on sister Aasiyah,

Calling the geezer a groupie. Have a lil respeck!!

Ya'ani Yaamean

huh? dunno wot definition u go by but 'groupie' means enthusiast/fan of something.

123 is it jus a coinicidence tht u hav the exact same sig then? Lol

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

A Fan is A Fan

A groupie is an over-enthusiast :evil:

"razor" wrote:
A Fan is A Fan

A groupie is an over-enthusiast :evil:

same difference! :roll:

i dont see either as disrespectful anyway. :?

Wher i come from, Groupie is an offensive word. I come from Planet Earth by the way Lol

LOL im only messin sis, i jus felt i had to do that, but seriously round manchester area amongst ppl i kno, groupie is kinda offensive,

Mayb u see it as meanin summin else

"razor" wrote:
Wher i come from, Groupie is an offensive word. I come from Planet Earth by the way Lol

LOL im only messin sis, i jus felt i had to do that, but seriously round manchester area amongst ppl i kno, groupie is kinda offensive,

Mayb u see it as meanin summin else

:? u mancunians r a wierd lot... Blum 3

i already sed, my definition = an enthusiastic fan.

i dont think i wanna know wot urs is, and for the record: 123 i did not mean to offend u.

wassalaam.