A passenger that hurled Racist abuse on public transport has been charged

A passenger hurls Racist abuse on public transport

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i47HoiM0Au8]

Emma West, 34, appeared at Croydon Magistrates' Court charged with a racially aggravated public order offence.

She cried as the three magistrates watched the footage, which has now been seen more than 11 million times online.

An administrative error earlier led to Ms West entering a not guilty plea.

The court file was later amended to show she has not yet pleaded.

Ms West was remanded in custody until 3 January.

multi cultureism
= failed?

My English is not very good

no.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
no.

Please watch the video

There's either something wrong with her (her speech seems slurred?) or she is just very racist. Not much to say on it, apart from that it's horrible/disgusting etc. I would say that I'd be shocked if I was there, but there are a minority(?) with such views so in that sense it's not very shocking either. Feel sorry for the little boy.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
There's either something wrong with her (her speech seems slurred?) or she is just very racist.

Speech seems ok to me, she's just very racist.

Not much to say on it, apart from that it's horrible/disgusting etc. I would say that I'd be shocked if I was there, but there are a minority(?) with such views so in that sense it's not very shocking either. Feel sorry for the little boy.

[/quote]

I agree with you that it's a minority who hold these kind of views but one needs to think that how long would it take for this minority to become a majority?

I have seen that one.

Here is another one from last year, one that never caught the media's attention:

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHwDC7vjXM8]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Someone tell her that there our other words beginning with F like flowers

lollywood wrote:
Someone tell her that there our other words beginning with F like flowers

lol

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

The woman next to her looks Asian...

The woman next to her looks Asian...

The one in the red scarf does look Asian

Yeah this video seems to have caught alot of attention, shamed to say this was in my local area which happens to be one of the most mutli cultural places in Britain.

She seems extremely uneducated, she's lucky there weren't any youth on there....they wouldn't have gave a second thought about using violence. Not one person on the tram used their common sense to put her in place with a short history lesson. I too feel sorry for that kid.

Anyway she was later arrested which is surprising. If they arrested her why wouldn't they arrest others for doing exactly the same thing like David Starkey or the EDL?

Anyway....looking forward to the Olympics lol

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

you're assuming that you can talk sense to someone who is frothing at their mouth.

and a guy in the background did want to be all action man when he threw his rucksack off, but people told him to calm down.

Crap, I was hoping for a real catfight. The muslim chick in the background looks pretty nervous there...

Aren't we guilty if we sit there whilst someone gets abused. I mean we can't expect ppl to defend us, if we never defend others. Shes not bnp she's an animal that needs a leash. That mouth is disgusting. I would have got up if I was sitting next to her and moved, I couldn't tolerate the language. All the assumptions made about immigrants Is so far from the truth. Where I grew up there were many white people who were sitting at home on benefits, partying everyday. I knew some on my street teens with babies, party every night, with the newborns in tow. This woman is so damn ignorant.

Public transport should have transport police doing the rounds for scum like this. She's lucky that flower was still intact.

I'm shocked not 1 person said anything. But this is London right? If so I'm not shocked a place where ppl make no eye contact and have no time to smile or give someone directions, that's my experience of it.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

The first vid the black lady did well that was the point when others should have supported her. Then the white woman would have shut up. What trash, my Britain doesn't need trash like her. She's complain about coloured people she needs to look at her own behaviour. What sort of mother talks like that in front of her child? I would definitely have told that one to shut up kindly. Im not sure if I would have said anything to the other one. It my husband doesn't care if he's outnumbered and short, he always speaks up , I just think oh no please don't say anything lol

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Foysol89 wrote:
Yeah this video seems to have caught alot of attention, shamed to say this was in my local area which happens to be one of the most mutli cultural places in Britain.

She seems extremely uneducated, she's lucky there weren't any youth on there....they wouldn't have gave a second thought about using violence.

She might not have done it then

Foysol89 wrote:

Not one person on the tram used their common sense to put her in place with a short history lesson. I too feel sorry for that kid.

The history lesson might have made things worse,the best solution in my view would have been to kick her off the bus- I don’t understand why they didn't?

Foysol89 wrote:

Anyway she was later arrested which is surprising. If they arrested her why wouldn't they arrest others for doing exactly the same thing like David Starkey or the EDL?

Anyway....looking forward to the Olympics lol

They should arrest anyone ho does such a thing

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmca4xSaqjk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

Response to video and issues around it. Interesting....

^
Freedom of speech does mean that you can abuse others

Foysol89 wrote:
">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vmca4xSaqjk&feature=youtube_gdata_player]

*like*

"Infanticide is illegal...except of course if you're in the Israeli army; then it's called terrorism" !

"in my opinion your opinion is a stupid opinion and you have to repsect my opinion" LOL

This guy's smart and funny, don't agree with everything he says but i like his attitude. He's also a comedian and he lives near me so i get free live shows almost every week. He's a good friend of mine too alhamdulillah. alot of people actually call him racist., which is funny since he's married to a punjabi looool.

as my friends said. onyl reason she was left intact was coz of the kid really.

i...dont know how i'd react if i was sistting across that lady. how would you?

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

I'd probably die of laughter....seriously i think i'd just be laughing in her face. Lol stupid people are funny

Something triggered the ladies off they were clearly upset, they need counselling. But the child poor poor baby, he's probably used to his foul mouthed mother so may not yet need counselling. Black ladies obviously well grounded kept their cool. In situations like ths I usually keep quiet because I don't have an axe to grind and usually these people are lonely or uneducated or depressed living on the poverty line or something and we must feel sorry for them not in sarcastic way but genuinely so because they are all our fellow humans in pain.

Whoa.Watched the video...She needs to wash her mouth with soap.

I don't know what i would do if I was sitting across her. I wouldn't laugh 'cos of her french....I don't wanna be in a situation like that.

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Foysol89 wrote:
I'd probably die of laughter....seriously i think i'd just be laughing in her face. Lol stupid people are funny

guess its different for a girl.

but i still dont know what i'd do. sitting there would be like "yeah look at those muslims girls cant even speak english" kinda thing. but answering is a no no "dont argue with idiots, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience" kinda thing.

i'd move away but even that can seem cowardly. but inshaaAllah i'll remember the beautiful hadith about controlling anger.
and moving away might not be an option as the train looked pretty jammed.

why do people do such awkward things that put awkward people in awkward situations.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

laila wrote:
Something triggered the ladies off they were clearly upset, they need counselling. But the child poor poor baby, he's probably used to his foul mouthed mother so may not yet need counselling. Black ladies obviously well grounded kept their cool. In situations like ths I usually keep quiet because I don't have an axe to grind and usually these people are lonely or uneducated or depressed living on the poverty line or something and we must feel sorry for them not in sarcastic way but genuinely so because they are all our fellow humans in pain.

dont agree here tho, nah, i know and grew up with plenty of people in and around the breadline and there is no excuse for that kind of hate, especially since she has a london accent, its not like she is ignorant or cut off from other people,,

there's no excuse in 2011 Britain for ppl to not realise we're all the same

Don't just do something! Stand there.

*like*

"Infanticide is illegal...except of course if you're in the Israeli army; then it's called terrorism" ![/quote]

Counter terrorism*

Wth happened there? I-m so happy

I need that edit button back :/

Jacqueline Woodhouse admits Tube racial harassment  

A woman has admitted racially harassing a fellow Tube passenger after a video of her appeared on the internet

Woodhouse, of Romford, Essex, admitted racially aggravated intentional harassment, at Westminster Magistrates' Court.

She will be sentenced at the same court on 29 May.

There goes another po person in prison or if she is fined she'll never be able to pay plus she could end up with more hate on her plate what she needs is some tender loving talking to somebody should give her a nice lecture on society's rules of engagement, when to speak and what to say and how to say it and where.  Some self esteem classes and support groups should be offered, which I'm hoping they will be

Pages