The signs of Dajjals coming

According to hadees,prophet Muhammad is said to have prophesied that the Masih ad-Dajjal would be the last of a series of thirty Dajjal or "deceivers" (false prophets).

Mohammed (PBUH) is reported to have said:

Allah is not one eyed while Messiah, Ad-Dajjal is blind in the right eye and his eye looks like a bulging out grape.[3]

Hadith attributed to Mohammed (PBHU) give many signs of the appearance of the Dajjal, and exhorted his followers to recite the first and last ten verses of Sura Al-Kahf, as protection from the trials and mischief of the Dajjal.

The following signs are ascribed to Ali in the coming of Dajjal:[7]

• People will stop offering the prayers
  • Dishonesty will be the way of life
  • Falsehood will become a virtue
  • People will mortgage their faith for worldly gains
  • Usury and bribery will become legitimate
  • Imbeciles would rule over the wise
  • Blood of innocents would be shed
  • Pride will be taken on acts of oppression
  • The rulers will be corrupt
  • The scholars will be hypocrites
  • Adultery will be rampant
  • The liars and treacherous will be respected
  • There will be acute famine at the time
  • There will be no shame amongst people
  • Children would challenge their mothers
  • Youngsters would perform marital relationship with their parents
  • Many people would worship Satan
  • There would be no respect for elder people
  • Homo-sexuality
  • What do you guys think about this?

Well the signs are clearly apparent, we were warned and there's nothing that can change the outcome. Not in our hands so no need to worry about it so much, point is that we don't know how long left till the final day despite what some say.

Just remember that you're accountable for yourself on the day of judgement and we don't know how long we have left to live.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

They are not clearly apparent IMO.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Foysol89 wrote:
    Well the signs are clearly apparent, we were warned and there's nothing that can change the outcome. Not in our hands so no need to worry about it so much, point is that we don't know how long left till the final day despite what some say.

Just remember that you're accountable for yourself on the day of judgement and we don't know how long we have left to live.

Lets all pray that we're on the right path

My English is not very good

You wrote:

just look at these few things

Dishonesty will be the way of life

Look at the MP's and what they did with their expenses

Pride will be taken on acts of oppression

Look at the middle east

The rulers will be corrupt

Look at Zardari he is known as Mr 10% all over the world

The scholars will be hypocrites

A lot of them are

Adultery will be rampant

It is

There would be no respect for elder people

We now dump them in care homes

Homo-sexuality

It's a norm in this day and age

I haven't heard of a few of them before, e.g homosexuality.

Last ramadhan I was listening to a talk about the signs of judgement day, and the guy mentioned how they're not all going to be towards 'the end of time'. Some have been taking place since ages ago and some are taking place now but it doesn't necessarily mean that we're very close to judgement day. He said something about major and minor signs but I can't remember if he actually linked that to the end of time or not - I'm thinking he gave a different view - i.e major signs doesn't = judgement day very near, but I can't really remember how he explained it. I'll try and look into it and hopefully find a better explanation.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lollywood wrote:
    You wrote:

just look at these few things

and you ignore the ones that dont fit.

(and even some of those that do are subjective.)

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

There would be loadz of gays around and Jews will control the world.
    this is when time of arrival of saviour and time of end of the world.
    There is a documantary THE ARRIVALS shown on Channel 4 last year.
    Check it out. its got manhy episodes. very interesting.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

The Arrivals was shown on C4?!

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:

Ermm wrong use of words there......( i couldn't edit) i meant to say we've clearly been told what the signs are and that they're going to take place. Still no point in overthinking about it, it's gonna happen

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
    I haven't heard of a few of them before, e.g homosexuality.

Last ramadhan I was listening to a talk about the signs of judgement day, and the guy mentioned how they're not all going to be towards 'the end of time'. Some have been taking place since ages ago and some are taking place now but it doesn't necessarily mean that we're very close to judgement day.

If we're not close to judgement day then why is it that it's those said things that are happening? it looks frightening to me

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

He said something about major and minor signs but I can't remember if he actually linked that to the end of time or not - I'm thinking he gave a different view - i.e major signs doesn't = judgement day very near, but I can't really remember how he explained it. I'll try and look into it and hopefully find a better explanation.

Please try and remember or ask someone who was with you at the time because major signs doesn't = judgement day very near can't be right or it doesn't sound right?

You wrote:

and you ignore the ones that dont fit.

(and even some of those that do are subjective.)

Don't worry they'll also come true just let some more time pass

AFAIK a sahabi asked the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) a question about the last hour and the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in reply asked "what have you prepared for it."

That is how you should take all this - do the right thing and if the signs arrive or not arrive, it doesnt matter as long as you do the right thing.

You wrote:
    AFAIK a sahabi asked the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) a question about the last hour and the prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) in reply asked "what have you prepared for it."

What we do in this world is just pile up money for our future generations

You wrote:

Do the right thing and if the signs arrive or not arrive, it doesnt matter as long as you do the right thing.

But there's so much temptation
    or the wrong thing seems like the right thing and the right thing seems like the wrong thing, I know it sounds silly but that's how it is in this day and age

lollywood wrote:
    What we do in this world is just pile up money for our future generations

Thats not all we do.

You wrote:

Thats not all we do.

Ok
    What else do we do?

you tell me.

there are 24 hours in a day.

are you spending every second of that 24 hours trying to acquire wealth for the next generation (and not for yourself for now)?

You wrote:
    you tell me.

there are 24 hours in a day.

are you spending every second of that 24 hours trying to acquire wealth for the next generation (and not for yourself for now)?

I don't mean it like that I mean we think of saving things for our future generations a lot over all or if we have a daughter we think way too much about her marriage and saving up for her jahaiz and it gets worse oh if we don't have enough jahaiz what are people going to say and think of us

You wrote:

That is how you should take all this - do the right thing and if the signs arrive or not arrive, it doesnt matter as long as you do the right thing.

Exactly. It hardly matters when judgement day is - we could die tomorrow, or this very next second...

You wrote:

(Y) +1 what i was trying to say too

It is the day of judgement for each of us the day we die, the signs are signs to be heeded, often times I find the signs are a point of great titillation for some people

Question:

I am confused, has Dajjal arrived or not? Have Gog Magog arrived or not? Are the doors of Taubāh closed or not? Kindly remove my confusion.

Answer

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
    As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāhi wa-barakātuh.

The Hadith mentions 10 major signs and many minor signs of the Day of Judgement.
    Some of the minor signs are:
    1. Consumption of alcohol would prevail

2. Fornication will become widespread.

3. Lying will become the norm of the people.

4. Knowledge will be seized

5. Ignorance will overpower.

6. Risings of tall skyscrapers would become a competition.

7. Competition in building Masājid (when there will be no one to populate it with the zikr of Allah).

8. Disrespect towards parents and elders would become common. Etc.

Amongst the major signs, there are 10 of them:
    1. The smoke

2. Emergence of Dajjāl

3. A fire which will drive the people from Yemen toward their place of ressuruction.

4. Emergence of Yajooj and Majooj

5. Three massive earthquakes will occur: In the East

6. In the West

7. In the land of Arabia

8. The emergence of the animal (Dābbah)

9. The descending of Isa (Alaihis Salām).

10. The rising of the sun from the West

In every era, due to the fitnā prevalent of that time, the Ulamā of that era felt that the Day of Judgement had drawn near.
    Everyone has their own opinion regarding when Dajjāl will emerge. It is not necessary that every opinion is correct. Only Allah Subhānahu Wa Ta’alā possesses the knowledge of the unseen. One thing we know for sure is, Dajjāl will appear before the Day of Judgement.
    We are not aware whether Dajjāl has emerged or not. Rather, we advise you to do all the things that can save one from Dajjāl and his fitnā. We advise you that you strictly adhere to the Shari’āh, practice upon the Sunnāhs of Rasullullah Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam, recite the Qurān daily, perform Zikr and recite Surāh Kahf every Friday. The Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam has mentioned in a Hadith:

عَنْ حَدِيثِ أَبِي الدَّرْدَاءِ، يَرْوِيهِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ، قَالَ: «مَنْ حَفِظَ عَشْرَ آيَاتٍ مِنْ أَوَّلِ سُورَةِ الْكَهْفِ، عُصِمَ مِنْ فِتْنَةِ الدَّجَّالِ» قَالَ أَبُو دَاوُدَ: وَكَذَا قَالَ هِشَامٌ الدَّسْتُوَائِيُّ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، إِلَّا أَنَّهُ قَالَ: «مَنْ حَفِظَ مِنْ خَوَاتِيمِ سُورَةِ الْكَهْفِ» ، وَقَالَ شُعْبَةُ: عَنْ قَتَادَةَ «مِنْ آخِرِ الْكَهْفِ» )سنن أبي داود (4/ 117)
    “Whosoever memorizes the first ten āyahs of Surah Kahf, will be saved against the fitnās of Dajjāl”… According to another narration it has been mentioned,…“Whosoever memorizes the last portion of Surah Kahf (will be saved against the fitnās of Dajjāl). (Sunnan Abi Dawūd 4/117)

Furthermore, the final moments of the acceptance of Duās are at two occasions.
    1) At the time of death, before the soul reached the throat.

2) Before witnessing the rising of the sun from the West.

And Allah Ta’āla Knows Best

Mawlana Abdul Hannan Nizami,
    Student Darul Iftaa
    USA

Checked and Approved by,
    Mufti Ebrahim Desai.

From this what I understand is don't worry do as your told and just be a good boy