Male Jewelery

Salaam

What do you lot think of men wearing jewelery?

Not ear studs, but things like chains or rings?

If I know someone who starts going down that line, I cannot help but comment to them. Slightly mockingly about closets etc.

IMO men should not wear jewelery

"Beast" wrote:
Men shouldn't wear jewelry.

Ditto.

Esp them silver chains some guys wear :roll:

nothin wrong with one silver ring though-I think that looks good

men and jewellery does NOT go.

cant stand men and the fat chunky chains...

for some reason men and silver rings remind me of PPL back home..and the men who tend to sing Qawaalis.

"naj" wrote:

for some reason men and silver rings remind me of PPL back home..and the men who tend to sing Qawaalis.

really? I havent seen guys from back home wear silver rings

my very vain, young uncle wears a tiny silver ring in his ring finger

I've always thought it looks good

"naj" wrote:

Lol Lol Lol Lol

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

"naj" wrote:

LOL.

Men and jewellery is a big no-no. Personally I dont like to wear anything like that, including rings or even a watch. Obviously nothing wrong with it, but I just prefer simplicity.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

i think watches are arite..you can still look simple with a watch on i think.

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
[really? I havent seen guys from back home wear silver rings

my very vain, young uncle wears a tiny silver ring in his ring finger

I've always thought it looks good

well common..really common in my place...you see guyz with atleast three fat chunky rings on both hands, with big fat stones...maybe one looks ok, ALL depends on the style

u know what really gross

guys who are really really obsese who wear rings on their fat hands and when they laugh they expose their gold teeth in their yellow stained mouth

I seen them guys on telly

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
u know what really gross

guys who are really really obsese who wear rings on their fat hands and when they laugh they expose their gold teeth in their yellow stained mouth

lol.

May ALLAH make you smile in highest paradise.
ameen

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MuslimSisLilSis" wrote:
u know what really gross

LOL..^^^ i think i've seen em an'all....yellow stained mouth???

i dont wanna think about it.

guys shouldnt wear any jewellery except a simple silver/platinum ring maybe.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Beast" wrote:
Men shouldn't wear jewelry.

Yea... wedding ring and a confirmation cross - the required stuff, is all a guy should be wearing. Jewelry for decorative purposes strikes me as a bit effeminate.

"Aasiyah" wrote:
guys shouldnt wear any jewellery except a simple silver/platinum ring maybe.

Agreed.

A silver ring looks good...but anything more then that looks off.

guys shud def wear watches but they should be MANLY watches-not slim, gold stuff like some wear :roll:

I had a gold necklace once, really small one, but it look nice i thought. Had to give it up a couple of years ago. I hate wearing naything now, even a ring or watches is too much hard work. Got the time on my mobile at all time anyway, so there no need to have one really.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//