junior apprentice 2011

this is thee topic, i wonder who on revvy has time to follow it.

i have to admit i kinda watch it like i'd watch a boa digesting a rat or something, disbelief, disgust and utter wonder.

i didnt know people my age could be so scary and evil and the things they say!! its like its totally normal! there is a serious problem when 16/17 years old start saying "i dont care how many friends i got, its all about gettig to the top/getting the money" Even though i like Harry H right now. he's really cool.

and all those aggressive stuff they say. just scary.

WHY DID BEN GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

watch this space

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

After reading this, considering the apprentice is obv filmed months before,
doesn't this kinda imply he wins? Fool

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

Not necessarily, he could be partying about something else; I hope he doesn't win though!
Like Lilly was saying, it is worrying about the callous remarks these lot have been making; I hope their just trying to act big and they'll grow out of it.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

Rawrrs_isarollingstone wrote:

No, it implies tht he is rich as he goes to a colege that charges almost £10k a year.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

Rawrrs_isarollingstone wrote:

you raise a point ive been thinking abt A LOT everytime apprentice is on, WHEN do they film thhe stuff. i expected the early stuff as well but how do they keep the whole thing silent?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

edit: I HATE THIS GUY! i was hoping he'd get fired on week two. guys, this dude has ONE FREAKY GRIN!!!!!! like, FREAKY TOTALLY FREAKY!!! a bit like chloe from the other one, remember her? the one with the red lipsticks and blond bob?

gosh..and im meant to be a totally desinterested in it.

same with paranormal activity. i think its lame, holes in the storyline all over. and sounds totally annoying.

I thought it's done a week or a few days in advance, no?
I think they get them to sign a silence contract or something.

“Before death takes away what you are given, give away whatever there is to give.”

Mawlana Jalal ud Din Rumi

i think it is filmed months before. I watched the first episode but dnt think ill be following it.

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

bilan wrote:
i think it is filmed months before. I watched the first episode but dnt think ill be following it.

Yeah...last year my friend saw them filming in a shopping centre she was at and it wasn't released till ages after.

yes, plus it couldnt have been a week or so before. the days are much longer in apprentice. and it seems to be warm still.