Happy 2006 ... .. .. ..

To all my lovely friends out there...Wishing you a healthy year and years to come... I hope the year 2006 makes all your dreams come true! ..

But only good dreams......

i just hope so inshallah....cant believe how fast 2005 flew by,

got alot of new year resolutions on mind, just wish my dreams get fulfilled

yeh 2005 has gone by real quick

new yr resolutions - only 1 that springs in2 mind at the moment is ta stop leaving essays/assignments at the last min! being alot more organised with uni work :!:

"Mujahid" wrote:
To all my lovely friends out there...Wishing you a healthy year and years to come... I hope the year 2006 makes all your dreams come true! ..

Ameen!

What a beautiful Du'a.

You reminded me of a beautifl dream. Biggrin Lol Dirol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

my new year resolution to stick on a firm diet. need to lose two stone :oops:

hardly anyone can stick to a firm diet...heard it from bare ppl it just wont stick.

i keep saying you dont alwayz need to be slim to look good.

but however good luck.

salaam

yes May we all have a good sucessful life to cum and remeber folks its another year closer to Allah

"hijaban" wrote:
my new year resolution to stick on a firm diet. need to lose two stone :oops:

1. naj is right - being size 8 isnt everything (if thats wot ur aiming for) Wink

2. diets dont work. they are not good for the body, and once u lose those 2 stones, ur not likely to stick to the diet any longer so theres a chance of gaining it all back, depending on your metabolism.

3. the best way to lose weight is to eat well (following the advice of Rasulullah!) and exercise regularly.

if this is wot u really want, good luck!! Smile

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

oh yea and another thing...some people do get away with starving themselves,

just wondering how ALL these celebs manage to maintain their figure so quick after having a kid.. :?

and for some exercise doesnt seem to work. Or is it their not working hard enough?

av never really given a thought 2 diet or exercise :oops:

never felt the need 2 diet - even if i wana lose weight a diet is jus 2 demanding 4 a person like me Lol

and i guess i get enough exercise while going about my daily duties

same ere.....if i feel i wanna lose a few pounds i just wont eat..

cant be bothered being healthy.

1 kilo under weight at the mo anyway..

"naj" wrote:

cant be bothered being healthy.

im like that 2 - mums always on at me 2 eat more fruit n veg

but i should start eating more healthy - u should 2 sis esp being underweight...wana see a healthy glowing naj Biggrin

"muslim_kuri" wrote:

but i should start eating more healthy - u should 2 sis esp being underweight...wana see a healthy glowing naj Biggrin

na my weights just slightly down...i wanna see a healthy me 2..lol

hardly hav fruit veg and water...so bad innit

"naj" wrote:
na my weights just slightly down...i wanna see a healthy me 2..lol

thats good ta hear sis Biggrin

"naj" wrote:
hardly hav fruit veg and water...so bad innit

yep thats it...we gota add that 2 our list of new yr resolutions :!:

Salam

"Mujahid" wrote:

Happy New Year to you also.

And may your days be long and prosper.

Dawud. Do tell us. Please.

Omrow

[size=18][color=darkred][b]HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!![/b][/color][/size]

2005 was a fantastic year for the revival as it featured our re-launch of the magazine.
It also featured alot of changes on the forums and not to mention the many many heated, entertaining debates we all witnessed.

We were also lucky to hav a bunch of new members join... too many to name (especially since some cant stick to one name)...

and the Oscar for best performance goes to....

Back in BLACK

"Seraphim" wrote:
and the Oscar for best performance goes to....

to..........naj obviously

nah, i think ur a crap actress.

I dont want the oscar, imitation of kuffar innit, but if any1 deserves it . . .

its OBVIOUSLY MED!!!!

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

everyones just gona big themselves up and no1 is gona mention Seraph...which is probably why he mentioned it in the 1st place Lol

"Med" wrote:

thank you, thank you...calling me an actress is an insult to me lol..

"Med" wrote:

its OBVIOUSLY MED!!!!

[size=7]here we go again you know what am on bout[/size]

"naj" wrote:

[size=7]here we go again you know what am on bout[/size]

ur just jealous.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

ok.....i am

[size=7]whatevaaa[/size]

"naj" wrote:
ok.....i am

[size=7]whatevaaa[/size]

an admission.

accepting the truth is the first step to bettering oneself.

u deserve a trea, buy urself a packet of m&ms

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

yes i am good, BUT m&ms no-more...

new year resolution,,, no-more m&ms,

"Med" wrote:

its OBVIOUSLY MED!!!!

Haha, immitation of kuffar Lol Good one.

And Omrow, its a personal one, but I was like Al Hamdulillah I had given up hope on recieving a sign on it, but it was really nice. I felt free and like I was doing the right thing. Biggrin

Every one Smileee. Biggrin Lol Dirol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

lol an Oscar imitation of Kuffar....

okay lets call it a seraph award....

and the Seraph award for best performance goes to....

Hayder...

but since he aint here...

i'll accept it on his behalf...

I've even prepared a speech:

I'd like to thank my mom, dad, brothers and sisters of the revival and ofcourse God himself; i just never stopped believing... say 'no' to drugs!!

Back in BLACK

oh.

[b][size=24][color=darkred]H[/color][color=red]A[/color][color=orange]P[/color][color=yellow]P[/color][color=green]Y[/color] [color=olive]N[/color][color=cyan]E[/color][color=blue]W[/color] [color=darkblue]Y[/color][color=indigo]E[/color][color=darkred]A[/color][color=orange]R[/color] EVERYBODY!!!![/size][/b]
[img]

May Allah's Blessings be upon you, your family, and friends, and May He, in His infinite Mercy, guide us all onto the Siraat-al-Mustaqeem and keep us there always. I pray that this year is full of happiness and an increased level of Imaan for all of us. Smile

Wassalaam.

[size=7](p.s. its 2.50 in the morning so forgive me if the du'a didnt make much sense... :oops:)[/size]

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
oh.

[b][size=24][color=darkred]H[/color][color=red]A[/color][color=orange]P[/color][color=yellow]P[/color][color=green]Y[/color] [color=olive]N[/color][color=cyan]E[/color][color=blue]W[/color] [color=darkblue]Y[/color][color=indigo]E[/color][color=darkred]A[/color][color=orange]R[/color] EVERYBODY!!!![/size][/b]
[img]

May Allah's Blessings be upon you, your family, and friends, and May He, in His infinite Mercy, guide us all on the Siraat-al-Mustaqeem and keep us there always. I pray that this year is full of happiness and an increased level of Imaan for all of us. Smile

Wassalaam.

[size=7](p.s. its 2.50 in the morning so forgive me if the du'a didnt make much sense... :oops:)[/size]

[color=blue][b]Aameen thum'aameen!

Hey, dont worry bout the du'a nt makin any sense, im sure Almighty Allah knows wot ur actually tryin to say n dats wot matters Biggrin

Fi Iman'Alah

p.s if u wnna c my HAPPY NEW YEAR mssge n du'a id request u to visit the MQI msn group..it'll b a mission figurin out hw to present it on ere :oops: [/b][/color]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Salam

Dawud. Come on. Tell.

Happy New Year to all the wonderful Revival members.

You are best bunch of rebels in Europe. Thanks for making Editorial's board's life a misery in 2005.

Shabana reminds of that woman in Misery. Med is her poor victim. Good work. Carry on.

Omrow

"Omrow" wrote:
Dawud. Come on. Tell

[b] [color=blue]i think Dawud is at MICS camp :? ..so you'll hav to wait for a while to get his support :lol:[/color] [/b]

"Duniya toh badalti rehti hai...Ey mere Quaid tuh kabhi Na badal janaa"

Pages