Immigrants have children for benefits, says Asian peer

The UK's first female Asian peer has used a debate in the Lords to criticise Pakistani and Bangladeshi families for having too many children.

Baroness Flather suggested people in some minority communities had a large number of children in order to be able to claim more benefits.

The peer, born in Lahore before the partition of India, said the issue did not apply to families of Indian origin.

The cross-bencher said benefit cuts could help to discourage extra births.

Baroness Flather, speaking during a debate on the government's welfare changes, said: "The minority communities in this country, particularly the Pakistanis and the Bangladeshis have a very large number of children and the attraction is the large number of benefits that follow the child.

I have to agree with this they do have a lot of kids

There should be a rule NO benefits for having children or benefits forjust the first 2 children only, this is a joke 10 children and the state is paying for them

What are your views?

My English is not very good

I think the people complaining about others having too many kids are morons and dont have a clue about how the system works.

Guess who will be paying their pensions? yes, those same kids that they are now complaining about.

The UK needs an ever expanding population in order to cover the costs of the rapidly aging population - only a moron would fight against providing what is needed for future prosperity.

More kids means more workers, more people putting money into the tax pot. More money in the tax pot means more money on services that are needed.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

- but even that doesnt take into account the usefulness or the need for there to be a younger generation.

The average, while higher than for "natives" is still not that much higher.

It is interesting that she decided to take the "Indians" out her attack and focus on Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I think the people complaining about others having too many kids are morons and dont have a clue about how the system works.

Lets see how it works, the more kids you have the more benefit money you get not to mention you get even more kinds of benefits if you have disabled children, its because of this reason the Muslims have disabled children on purpose

You wrote:

Guess who will be paying their pensions? yes, those same kids that they are now complaining about.

will they be in work? or will they be on benefits?

You wrote:

The UK needs an ever expanding population in order to cover the costs of the rapidly aging population - only a moron would fight against providing what is needed for future prosperity.

You mean more looters and rioters lol

You wrote:

More kids means more workers, more people putting money into the tax pot. More money in the tax pot means more money on services that are needed.

[/quote]

No more kids does not mean more workers because we don't know if they are going to work or not and will there be suitable work available for them

You wrote:

It is interesting that she decided to take the "Indians" out her attack and focus on Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.

Also the Africans have a lot of kids no mention of them

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

Lets see how it works, the more kids you have the more benefit money you get

Are you capable of thinking long term, like beyond the next ten seconds?

not to mention you get even more kinds of benefits if you have disabled children, its because of this reason the Muslims have disabled children on purpose.

This is the first I have heard of this strategy people have to scheme the system - by on purpose having disabled children. What a great money making scheme.

Let me spell it out to you: no money in the world will make a parent want their kid to be disabled.

You wrote:

This is the first I have heard of this strategy people have to scheme the system - by on purpose having disabled children. What a great money making scheme.

Yes its a great way of making money and sending it back to Pakistan
or put it this way they know how the system works so its OK if they have a disabled child they don't have to worry about the childs future like they would have to in another country its all taken care of by the state all they have to do is produce more and just watch the money roll in ching ching ching
most of the women are filled with Zevar from there nose down to there toes its often those women who have disabled children

You wrote:

Let me spell it out to you: no money in the world will make a parent want their kid to be disabled.

[/quote]

You are wrong
They have a few normal children and a few disabled because they know there is not much in it for them if all there children are normal.

SI, you say some incredibly sickening things. I'm glad my life hasn't been touched by whatever yours has, Alhamdulillah, and I hope Allah swt improves your condition, inshaAllah.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

Yes its a great way of making money and sending it back to Pakistan
or put it this way they know how the system works so its OK if they have a disabled child they don't have to worry about the childs future like they would have to in another country its all taken care of by the state all they have to do is produce more and just watch the money roll in ching ching ching
most of the women are filled with Zevar from there nose down to there toes its often those women who have disabled children

You wrote:

You are wrong
They have a few normal children and a few disabled because they know there is not much in it for them if all there children are normal

That is the most disgusting and disturbing comment i have ever read. Why on earth would any parent in the world want a disabled child? I can't believe that you actually think that some people would stoop so low just to recieve money...

Thats the problem with our society today....its all take take take. People actually think that it is their right to recieve benefits. Get off your fat backsides and go and do things for yourself. Earn your money. Take the example of the Prophet Muhammed(saw) and implement it in your lives...

Death is the end of time. Not the end of Life.

Smile Biggrin

Lioness of Allah wrote:

That is the most disgusting and disturbing comment i have ever read. Why on earth would any parent in the world want a disabled child? I can't believe that you actually think that some people would stoop so low just to recieve money...

Some people go even lower then that by prostituting them self's and begging on the streets so this is nothing just tip of the ice berg

Lioness of Allah wrote:

Thats the problem with our society today....its all take take take. People actually think that it is their right to recieve benefits. Get off your fat backsides and go and do things for yourself. Earn your money. Take the example of the Prophet Muhammed(saw) and implement it in your lives...

[/quote]

Its the system and society together that are to blame for this mess

I edited a previous post to stop me calling lollywood scum.

I think I should have gone by my instincts.

lollywood wrote:
Its the system and society together that are to blame for this mess

No, its scum like you who make this a worse place to live.

Would you willingly have a disabled child for half a million? (and inshallah you will never have any - all kids deserve better.)

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
SI, you say some incredibly sickening things. I'm glad my life hasn't been touched by whatever yours has, Alhamdulillah, and I hope Allah swt improves your condition, inshaAllah.

++1! Ameen to tht! Im just shocked! How can you live when you think like that? You are too young! Not that anyone should be thinking like this!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

To lollywood- seriously what planet you livin on? Ur sick in the head 2 say muslims have disabled kids n purpose! N the fact they minted aint got owt 2 do wid u, so what if they covered in gold frm head 2 toe dnt mean u can judge em!

You wrote:

Would you willingly have a disabled child for half a million? (and inshallah you will never have any - all kids deserve better.)

I would never want to have a disabled child for any money

I hope I never have any kids
My parents should have never had me in the first place

Mehvish wrote:
To lollywood- seriously what planet you livin on? Ur sick in the head 2 say muslims have disabled kids n purpose! N the fact they minted aint got owt 2 do wid u, so what if they covered in gold frm head 2 toe dnt mean u can judge em!

I'm saying that they are only covered in gold from head to toe because they have disabled children

lollywood wrote:
You wrote:

I would never want to have a disabled child for any money

I hope I never have any kids
My parents should have never had me in the first place

what, why?!

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

The thing about common sense is…. That it isn’t that common.

Directed OP and even more so, at the people who entertain such opinions as 'disabled children for benefits'

YouShutup wrote:
The thing about common sense is…. That it isn’t that common.

Directed OP and even more so, at the people who entertain such opinions as 'disabled children for benefits'

You can't say that! That's something 'You' would say! Blum 3 Think you should change your name now

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

YouShutup wrote:

Evil mother made infant son have needless surgery to claim £130,000 in benefits and con celebrities By Andy Dolan

Last updated at 4:55 PM on 17th October 2009

Read more:

lollywood wrote:
YouShutup wrote:

Evil mother made infant son have needless surgery to claim £130,000 in benefits and con celebrities By Andy Dolan

Last updated at 4:55 PM on 17th October 2009

Read more:

First of all, she is not Asian.

Secondly...actually, no point going on.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:

First of all, she is not Asian.

Secondly...actually, no point going on.

She's not Asian but it proves the point that parents can be greedy

There must be something on Asians as well

Do you think she is representative of other parents?

(I am ignoring that it was in the DM and this needs to be taken with a grain of salt.)

How do you think they go about making sure that any kids they have are disabled?

You wrote:

How do you think they go about making sure that any kids they have are disabled?

By getting married to their first cousin and/or a disabled person, obviously!

You wrote:
Do you think she is representative of other parents?

Quite a lot of parents

You wrote:

(I am ignoring that it was in the DM and this needs to be taken with a grain of salt.)

Its a true story, it was also on tv bbc, sky news

You wrote:

[/quote]
  • Take certain drugs which are known to be harmful to the child on purpose during pregnancy
  • Eat unhealthy on purpose during pregnancy
  • My English is not very good

You need to see someone for your issues.