Deep Down Non-Muslims hate us

yeah i do have non- muslims friends. their alright but no matter what people all stick to their own. your mostly likely to back a sister up than non- muslim if that sister needs your help. non- muslims out their are different from one another some do accept you for who you are and are not prejudice towards you. but loads of non-muslims hate us deep down but its all under cover.

[b][EDIT BY ADMIN][/b]

I have split this topic, as its a good subject to discuss...

"sam" wrote:
but loads of non-muslims hate us deep down but its all under cover.

Why do they hate you?

and what have you done to change their views?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"sam" wrote:

if its all 'undercover', how can u be so sure of it? Fool

suspicion is reprehensible in Islam.

Admin made a good point: if u feel some non-muslims 'hate' u and 'think ur a terrorist', wot are u doing to change their view? after all, closing off from them isnt gonna help much.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"sam" wrote:
"Admin" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

Why do they hate you?

and what have you done to change their views?

are you trying to say non- muslims like us and treat us like they treat christians etc...
cuz they don't, they are killing our brothers and sisters in Iraq. Afghanistan and so on. example in palastine the riots between palastinians and isralies.. who's side do think they are taking.. who do they give a small amount of money to, to buy weapons? our brothers and sisters have to use stones mostly

i just practice my religion be civil to ALL people i come across and try to show as much respect even if they are non- muslims

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You get good people and bad people regardless of religion. The non-muslims i have known have been nice to me, they know i am a muslim and they have not had a problem with it.

If it was undercover i would have known, i am a very good at solving mysteries Blum 3

If you haven't had experience with non-muslims then you cant really say or maybe you have just had bad experience with some, could be a cause of coming across bad people only and not the good ones.

non muslims are mostly ignorant of Islam deep down

some want to learn some dont

i've come across those who want to know more then i have those that dont

and there are some who really dont care and just want to be your friend because they like you as a person

i think non muslims really dont think much about religion they care more about how we behave towards them

"sam" wrote:
yeah i do have non- muslims friends. their alright but no matter what people all stick to their own. your mostly likely to back a sister up than non- muslim if that sister needs your help. non- muslims out their are different from one another some do accept you for who you are and are not prejudice towards you. but loads of non-muslims hate us deep down but its all under cover.

[b][EDIT BY ADMIN][/b]

My cousins were on crack and weed for a long time. It left them feeling extremly paraniod for the rest of their life.

You sure you aint hooked on the same stuff hun?

deep down majority of the muslims themselves hate non-muslims BUT act all goody goody on top

dont ask me why..

very interesting thread

i could bring a lot of psychological theories in here but dont want to bore you all, basically people have an innate nature to stick to their own, humanist theory state that this is because we have inbedded in us this need for safety and survival hence we group together with our own and think our own race/culture is the best but this does not necessarily mean we are racist. In addition it is more practical to stick togheter thats why we have pakistani areas, sikh areas, white areas ect,

however the reason why you feel alot of non-muslims hate us is because its true, thats why the bnp is increasing in majority and there have been an increase by 600% of hate crimes on muslims, some areas have become no go zones for muslims since they are so racist . Also these new laws are percifically targeting muslims and police are more likely to arrest us then help us anyone remembers the documentary on manchester police. Lets not hide the facts people the truth is the truth, we are slowly becoming targeted and victimised.

Personally i like to fight fire with fire , i take on malcolm X philosiphy
we should never let racists get away with it
if you have been discriminated agaisnt make such a hugh fuss about it, fight back, report it, go to court but dont be passive, or else some other muslim would suffer that racism.

however this in turn does not mean we have to stat hating non-muslims , that would get us no where. if we like it or not we have to mix with them and get along , we need to learn from them, study at uni with then, rely on them for certain things, and work with them. Additionally the majority of police and authorities tend to be fair, we should not really complain we get a good education, protection, safety, jobs, money and houses. The fact is alot of people leave muslim countries to come here because they find this country more fair and just. Alot of people are refused asylum here and alot of muslims in the world do not get the benefits we get , there in a sense we should be grateful.

raf are u grateful to non muslims ie of this country for providing what you mentioned?

i'm not its my right as a british citizen and i expect equal rights

"seema*" wrote:
i'm not its my right as a british citizen and i expect equal rights

if u said that as an 'outsider' in a muslim country, they'd probably laugh at u and continue treating u as a second class citizen... if u compare this country to others, we do have a lot to be grateful for.

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

i dont get it Aasiyah - must be time for bed

seema true say we should expect these human rights

but im just emphasizing the fact many muslims elswhere in the world do not get these basic human rights e.g. kashmir,palestine, chechnya

even america is going agaisnt its on constitution i have indeed spoken to muslims from america who since sep 11, have suffered extreme abuse from both their fellow citizens and police, subsequently have lost some of there human rights.

we are quite fortunate in that respect, but yeah the situation is getting worse and i think the day we lose our human rights is not far off, with id cards, laws targeting us, muslims getting unnecessary long sentences and hate crimes agaisnt us increasing, we may have a bleak future.

"seema*" wrote:
i dont get it Aasiyah - must be time for bed

soz seema, i meant that although we should expect these rights, we shouldnt take them for granted either - say for example if u were living in saudi arabia. just coz ur not an arab, ud b treated like a second class citizen there. every muslim country u go to seems to have such a system, where someone or another isnt treated equally, if not because of their faith, then because of their race. this is disgraceful coming from muslims. and ofcourse as raf pointed out, there are muslims in other non-muslim countries who are not treated equally. so we do hav a lot to b grateful for in this country.

Aasiyah did you just support one of my points shock

lol lol lol

"RAF786" wrote:
Aasiyah did you just support one of my points :shock:

Lol Lol Lol

sounds like u havent seen my post on [url= thread.

just seen it good to know you dont hold grudge agaisnt me
and thanks for the apology

much appreciated )

"white" wrote:
deep down majority of the muslims themselves hate non-muslims BUT act all goody goody on top

dont ask me why..

hehe. Another paraniod chick. I bet your parents used to tell you stories of the "gorey Boogeyman" when you were a kid. Biggrin

"Ramz" wrote:
"sam" wrote:

[b][EDIT BY ADMIN][/b]

My cousins were on crack and weed for a long time. It left them feeling extremly paraniod for the rest of their life.

You sure you aint hooked on the same stuff hun?

ramz, people have different views on different issues. if someone doesn't think the same as you or doesn't agree with you that doesn't mean their on drugs. they might have experienced things, which a person hasn't. am not saying everyones the same, so don't get me wrong because theres the good people and the bad. and if you think people with different opinions than you, are on drugs, then you need to sort your head out and think before you speak!!

sam

"Ramz" wrote:
"white" wrote:

dont ask me why..

hehe. Another paraniod chick. I bet your parents used to tell you stories of the "gorey Boogeyman" when you were a kid. Biggrin

soz..u just lost the bet

my parents have better subjects to talk about than "gorey Boogeymen" [size=7]whatever they are[/size]

white is not being paranoid there.

She actually has a very valid point.

I have seen loads of racist muslims of pakistani origin.

They copy non-muslims in everything, but then they talk as if they are sickened by 'british culture'.

Its hypocritical, and totally un-Islamic.

(and ramz... take up yoga or something. You NEED to relax :P)

"Admin" wrote:
white is not being paranoid there.

She actually has a very valid point.

I have seen loads of racist muslims of pakistani origin.

They copy non-muslims in everything, but then they talk as if they are sickened by 'british culture'.

Its hypocritical, and totally un-Islamic.

(and ramz... take up yoga or something. You NEED to relax :P)

Whitey thinks Non Muslims hate us and are out to get us, and they cover up their hatred with a "goody goody" act

This is BS in my eyes.

But your all entitled to your paraniod stance and I'm entitled to think what I what. No biggie.

for your information...white said:

"white" wrote:

:roll:

Ramz she said alot MUSLIMS hate non-muslims, but play goody two shoes (and its not just the other way around, that non-muslims hate us.)

But back to topic, if someone does hate us, big deal. All we can do is clarify our views, and clean up misconceptions.

After that everyone has their own choice.

true Raf and Aasiyah we do have a lot to be grateful for

"Ramz" wrote:
My mistake. Soz whitey.

no problem..

can anyone remember watching the documentary called 'The secret policemen', when a undercover journalist exposed recruits in greater manchester police...

that documenary got me SO angry watching racist police officers make racist comments that i wished i had not watched it coz for some reason i dont trust these officers since

shows how pathetic they can be taking in unsuitable racist recruits

and I live in Oldham... (where the copper was from).

There are good people and bad people everywhere.

It’s very disappointing to hear people say that the rest of the country secretly loathes us.

There’s a danger of this becoming a self fulfilling prophecy, if we are suspicious of everyone and jump to conclusions all the time, then maybe people will start to dislike us.

To assume that Muslims are hated is stupid. It’s the equivalent of non-Muslims assuming that we are all secret terrorist sympathisers.

The only people who hate Muslims are racist idiots who are using the current terrorist scares as an excuse to justify their bigoted opinions. They are a tiny minority and hate anyone who is different.

My best friend is an Irish Catholic and she is like a sister to me, and in all my time in London I have never felt that Muslims were disliked at all.

Britain is, in my opinion, one of the least racist nations in the world and I’m proud of my little red passport.

I kind of agree with what Latifah is saying, i remember the MPAC speaker saying in the unity conference in manchester that muslim shouldn't say that non muslims hate us, because they know nothing about islam and there is a lack of understanding, which as muslim we are responsible for. In reality no one has a real reason to hate muslims, unless we give them one.

It goes back to Muslim Sis Victim Mentality thread again. Yes there is a hardcore of people who are against islam, here in england, but saying that, they by no mean respresent the majority of Britian, just like a small minority of muslims can't represent the views of the majority of muslims here in England.

"A true Muslim is thankful to Allah in prosperity, and resigned to His will in adversity."

[url=http//

"yuit" wrote:
i remember the MPAC speaker saying in the unity conference in manchester that muslim shouldn't say that non muslims hate us, because they know nothing about islam and there is a lack of understanding, which as muslim we are responsible for. In reality no one has a real reason to hate muslims, unless we give them one.

Thats very true. People often fear and hate something they don't understand.

We should allow those suspicious about Muslims to see the truth about Islam, even if it is frustrating having to constantly repeat that we are peaceful and so on.

Most people are decent enough so long as we are decent to them.

Pages