the history of islam

i find myself reading the most uplifting and beautiful prophecies of the greatest men that have walked earth. The chosen messengers of allah (swt) from prophet adam alayhi wasalamm to the last messenger and prophet of allah (swt) Muhammad Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) peace be upon him. It is so incredibly fascinating to learn such phenonmenal stories that have been passed on from generations to generations in its orignal form. Some of the stories i knew of breifly which had remained with me since childhood. i can still remember vaguely of those special days when we would all gather for my grandmother to tell such prophecies and oh yeh i remember as a child i use to love watching the cartoon of noah and the ark. Today i found myself reading upon the story of prophet noah and was enlightened to read that my recollection of the cartoon of prophet noah is almost identical to what i read today. Amazing huh...... islam is sooo deep that it would take me a thousand years before i would hold the capacity to comprehend every singular moment of islam;from the day man was created till the last day of resurrection. However each new information, story testament is so phenonmenal that the more you read the more captivated you become because every word is so pure and significant and islam is the state of entirety fufilled with wisdom and logic hence making islam so easy to understand and leaving no traces of doubt.

Tags: 

Subhanallah

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

alhuamdulillah thats the beauty of Islam, nomatter how much you learn about the religion, there's always more knowledge related to grasp hold of!

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).

zainab1709 wrote:
alhuamdulillah thats the beauty of Islam, nomatter how much you learn about the religion, there's always more knowledge related to grasp hold of!

amazingness! you could spend YOUR WHOLE life studying Islam. and i bet you'll never be bored like at school!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

that is so true i could stay up for hours reading all the wonderful things. but at school as soon the teacher started the talking i started the sleeping lol

arifa wrote:
that is so true i could stay up for hours reading all the wonderful things. but at school as soon the teacher started the talking i started the sleeping lol

yeah what you learn at school isn't no where near comparable to a single thing that you'd learn about islam ! schools just on a totally new league of boringness! (well most of it) Lool..

"And do not throw yourself into destruction with your own hands." (Baqarah 195).