The bombings in London where a government master plan

they planned it!!!!!!!!!!

I got evidence!!!!

BBC News[/url]"][size=18]No inquiry into 7 July bombings[/size]

There will be no public inquiry into the 7 July London bombings which killed 52 people, the Home Office has said.

Ministers will instead publish a definitive account of what happened in a written narrative.

The account will include material gathered from intelligence and security agencies and the police.

But some Muslim groups and victims' relatives have expressed anger, saying a wider public inquiry is essential for understanding what happened.

[b]Complete picture[/b]

The attacks by four suicide bombers on three Tube trains and a bus on 7 July killed 52 people and injured hundreds.

After the bombings there were calls for a public inquiry and, in September, Home Secretary Charles Clarke said one had not been ruled out.

But ministers have decided it would divert attention and resources away from pressing security and community issues, and take too long.

The government has acknowledged, however, that the public requires a complete picture about the events, and details about the four men who carried out the attacks.

The remit of the inquests into their deaths does not extend that far and the information will not emerge at a criminal trial - because there will not be one as the bombers also died in the attacks.

Instead, a senior civil servant will compile a narrative, drawing together intelligence and police material.

It will be signed off by the home secretary.

BBC Home affairs correspondent Margaret Gilmore said: "I understand the home secretary sent a letter earlier this week to Tony Blair outlining his plans, which have backing from Downing Street, police and the intelligence agencies."

[b]Families' campaign[/b]

Leading Muslims who have been lobbying for an inquiry say such a straight narrative would not be enough.

"There has to be a fully comprehensive public inquiry that will provide us the information we need as to what actually happened on the day, how it happened and why it happened so that we will be better prepared to prevent such tragedy happening again," Sir Iqbal Sacranie, of the Muslim Council of Britain, told the BBC.

Lawyer for some of the victims Colin Ettinger told the BBC he would like to see a more wide-ranging enquiry to ensure other sources of evidence come to light, and for interested parties to be able to question that evidence.

And Saba Mozakka, whose mother Behnaz died in the Piccadilly Line bomb blast near King's Cross, said it was "unacceptable" not to hold a public inquiry.

"The families will be campaigning for there to be a full public inquiry," she said.

"A narrative of events will not satisfy anybody. This is not something we will go away on."

[b]Questions raised[/b]

Opposition MPs want to know if key intelligence questions on the bombings will be fully answered.

They want to find out why there was no intelligence of the planned attack, whether officers should have followed up an earlier sighting of the alleged ringleader, and why the UK threat level was reduced.

Shadow homeland affairs minister Patrick Mercer said: "I don't think a straight narrative is exactly what we want.

"We need to know what the links were with the various different individuals, whether they had links abroad. And why the government reduced the level of warning a mere five weeks before the attack."

It is expected that the document will be submitted for publication to two Parliamentary committees which are conducting their own inquiries.

[url= News[/url]

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"MightyBarca" wrote:

I got evidence!!!!

be careful what you do with that evidence , you might end up being shot on a train or gauntanamo bay

sep 11
july bombings
were orchestrated by the goverments, they have a master plan and its working

"RAF786" wrote:
"MightyBarca" wrote:

I got evidence!!!!

be careful what you do with that evidence , you might end up being shot on a train or gauntanamo bay

sep 11
july bombings

speculation speculation and thats all thats going to come of this.... if your going to make a ... predictable statment as the above I-m so happy atleast have some semi-plausible explanation... theory... or evidence.

Otherwise...

your just plain cr@zy

Back in BLACK

seraph have you seen the matrix

step into the real world and dont get brainwashed by the media and propaganda

let yourself free

"RAF786" wrote:
"MightyBarca" wrote:

I got evidence!!!!

sep 11
july bombings

That's a real quick way of getting on our grumpy side this side of the Atlantic.

I understand 9/11 isn't something you particularly care about - but watch the baseless accusations.

RAF, I have head a REALLY good conspiracy theory.

What actually happened in your opinion?

You see if you offer the red pill and the blue pill, you have to offfer a reason to take the red pill.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

baseless x

try telling the hundrends of thousand of innocent muslims who were killed in afghanistan for sep 11

there are 101 reason for how sep 11 was gov planned

ask yourself how has the world changed politically since sep 11, and for whos benefit?

hopefully you should get a chemical reaction in your brains and realise the truth. idea

anyway i dont think i should go into to much detail as i might bring this forum under some heat !

i have no doubt this forum and other islamic forums are monitored and i would not be surprised if we had a spy in our midst ?

"RAF786" wrote:
baseless :x

try telling the hundrends of thousand of innocent muslims who were killed in afghanistan for sep 11

there are 101 reason for how sep 11 was gov planned

ask yourself how has the world changed politically since sep 11, and for whos benefit?

hopefully you should get a chemical reaction in your brains and realise the truth. :idea:

anyway i dont think i should go into to much detail as i might bring this forum under some heat :!:

i have no doubt this forum and other islamic forums are monitored and i would not be surprised if we had a spy in our midst :?:

lol a spy in our midst

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THEY CAUGHT ME!!!

I'M A ZIONIST SPY FOR EVIL JEWS!!!

lol the truth RAF is that bin Laden planned and successfully executed an attack on US soil using 19 men of various ages.

Any "alternate truths" are simply lies used to further an agenda.

I don't care how many "reasons" you see for "why the government did it" you are floating alone on an ice flow with little or no evidence and a whole bunch of conspiracy blogs that blame everyone from the masons to international jewry.

i can see the media has done there job on you

fortunately there are alot of strong minded muslims who do not get easily fooled and manipulated by the propaganda

im sure bush is proud of you go and salute the american flag and kiss george bushes Don Karnage

[b][EDIT][/b]

"RAF786" wrote:

fortunately there are alot of strong minded muslims who do not get easily fooled and manipulated by the propaganda

im sure bush is proud of you go and salute the american flag and kiss george bushes behind Don Karnage

lol manipulated by propaganda.

Try this for manipulated by propaganda.

We are going to hunt down - and kill - every last one of your decapitating, plane crashing, bus bombing little friends - and THEN we're going to go to work on em.

Your buddy bin Laden is either going to die in a cave like the coward we all know he is, or with a US bullet to the forhead.

And frankly I don't care - whichever is more painful.

Don't even start on this terrorist propaganda crap - your arm chair militancy is just a sign of your cowardice.

"RAF786" wrote:

im sure bush is proud of you go and salute the american flag and kiss george bushes Don Karnage

u seriously need to learn some manners... :roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Don Karnage" wrote:

Don't even start on this terrorist propaganda crap - your arm chair militancy is just a sign of your cowardice.

you took the words straight from my mouth

i cant stand people who are anti-all things uk and anti- all things US

rather silly

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

lol and my friends break out the proverbial lasso pulling me back to calmness before I can fully load my k98

Thank you guys.

[size=7]Note To Self: add "don't be short tempered" to itemized list of things to do tomorrow[/size]

personally i dont give a damn about bin laden

i know what you mean by going to work you american cowards turtoring innocent muslims

your american gay boy soldiers are nothing but cowards they kill innocent civillians with there bombs, but they die every day in the streets of iraq and afghanistan

the muslims who die are going to paradise, the american who die are going to hell fire

inshallah Allah shall grant us victory over all our enemies

i wish i could tell you this to your face , then we see who the coward, but your probably be to busy.

[b]EDIT PARADISE IS GRANTED TO WHOM-SO-EVER ALLAH(SWT) WISHES, IT IS NOT FOR YOU TO SAY WHO WILL AND WONT BE SUBMITTED INTO HEAVEN.
-ThePhantomMod[/b]

"RAF786" wrote:
personally i dont give a damn about bin laden

i know what you mean by going to work you dirty american cowards turtoring innocent muslims

your american gay boy soldiers are nothing but cowards they kill innocent civillians with there bombs, but they die every day in the streets of iraq and afghanistan

the muslims who die are going to paradise, the american who die are going to hell fire

inshallah allah shall grant us victory over all our enemies

i wish i could tell you this to your face , then we see who the coward, but your probably be to busy

I was going to respond to that... but since it's so revolting (you have an amazingly sick mind) that I decided I would immortalize it through quotation rather than giving you the opportunity to clean it up.

RAF: plz shut up, u are doing my head in.

and btw, Allah alone is the Judge as to who will enter Paradise and Hellfire... be careful with wot u say.

:roll:

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:
RAF: plz shut up, u are doing my head in.

and btw, Allah alone is the Judge as to who will enter Paradise and Hellfire... be careful with wot u say.

:roll:

very true

raf.....how do you expect people to take you serious if that how you speak?

try a lil more civilised manner....learn a lil from ur mate Irfan

unfortunately, what you say, represents us to non-muslims

and you give out the message of hate, anger, violence etc

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Aasiyah and Black prince you have disgraced yourselfs by siding with bush-lover don carnage agaisnt islam

Prince read the quote by brother malcolm , you are not worthy to have malcolms pic ,

shame on you

"RAF786" wrote:
Aasiyah and Black prince you have disgraced yourselfs by siding with bush-lover don carnage agaisnt islam

Prince read the quote by brother malcolm , you are not worthy to have malcolms pic ,

shame on you

Wow buddy - first off Malcolm X = American, so he went to hell just like the rest of us are, bin Laden jr.

Second i'm not the one with a fixation for Bushes "behind"

lol I love puny little geeks like you - say whatever the hell you want online, but in real life you can't even look a guy in the eye. You squirm and shrink outta sight.

You talk a big game for such an insignificant creature.

Maybe if youre really really lucky you can find a cave to starve in along with the rest of your buddies - hell I got more respect for TERRORISTS than you - at least they back up what they say.

You just sit back and clap when none of the big scary americans are around to see you.

Talks all you got though - I don't want to take your safe blanky away from you.

So go on - talk away. Convince me you hit the weight room every other day.

You're a complete waste of life - in ten years you'll be a complete waste of life - and in 30 you'll be a complete waste of life with a bald spot.

"RAF786" wrote:

shame on you

oh the shame the shame the shame!!

siding? if with anyone, its with dave - coz he stands up to the rubbish you spit...and hes a good guy

if you disagree with any of his views, and yes i do too, theres a way of saying it

and he aint the bloomin president you know

and what does Malcom X's quote have anything to do with this? :?

your a confused weird individual

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"RAF786" wrote:

lol, i was expecting that^^.

Don i have freinds in high places

after reviewing my comments , i feel i should apologise for some of my comments

Although the comments of don

e.g.
'We are going to hunt down - and kill - every last one of your decapitating, plane crashing, bus bombing little friends - and THEN we're going to go to work on em.'

As you can see these comments are distatseful and extremely volatile and so i responded in the same manner

however i should have controlled my anger and been more relaxed and ignored such vile comments of such idioticly stupid people, say what you want don, your words are useless like your very existence.

"RAF786" wrote:
Don i have freinds in high places

after reviewing my comments , i feel i should apologise for some of my comments

Although the comments of don

e.g.
'We are going to hunt down - and kill - every last one of your decapitating, plane crashing, bus bombing little friends - and THEN we're going to go to work on em.'

As you can see these comments are distatseful and extremely volatile and so i responded in the same manner

however i should have controlled my anger and been more relaxed and ignored such vile comments of such idioticly stupid people, say what you want don, your words are useless like your very existence.

riiiiight, great way to apologise to someone - insult them! :roll:

if u really want to play the blame game, then wot u quoted him saying was in fact in reply to YOUR insult:

"RAF786" wrote:
im sure bush is proud of you go and salute the american flag and kiss george bushes behind Don Karnage

u did not 'respond in the same manner', u in fact started all this 'distasteful' talk. :roll:

"Don Karnage" wrote:
RAF I sincerely hope you are not of [url="Pakistan"[/url]

who just tried to do something amazingly stupid.

Because frankly I dunno anybody from Pakistan and I sure as hell dunno anybody that big an imbecile.

Let's hope this is just an ironic coincidence

um, dave i dont see the 'coincidence'? i always get random spam from Pakistanis in my yahoo account too.
bottomline: if u get a mail from someone u dont know which contains an attachment, delete it.

I apologised to the forum , because such comments on this thread should not belong on this forum

some of you seriously need to get a life, some of you even post as much as 31 comments a day, aint there nothing better you can do with your time

I am not criticising the revival magazine or website that are both excellent and a great asset for muslim youth

but the fact is a minority of people post the majority of comments, as a result the forum has become one-sided and unrepresentative of the muslim community

Wa salaam

Lol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

Whoa. Whoaa, whoaaa. Whoaaaa.