Barcelona Fc

Now tell us more about yourself and how you found this forum.

Biggrin

Tell us about your likes and dislikes.

Why do you like Barca so much?

What brings you to this forum?

wat team do you follow?

Barca just play awesome football...Im sure youve heard of ronaldinho..........by far the best player ever!!!!

Not into football anymore.

But if I had to choose a team, it would have to be my local - West Bromwich Albion.

You watch - next season they'll be up there with Barca.

up where with barca?lol

west brom are.....erm.........erm........just put it one way CRAP!!!!

"Beast" wrote:
Not into football anymore.

But if I had to choose a team, it would have to be my local - West Bromwich Albion.

[b]You watch - next season they'll be up there with Barca[/b].

Haha sure they will.

Best player?

With those delicious back heel passes, that come out of nowhere, he could be.

Best ever, thats too much, until I see him score with as scorpian kick, I'm going to have to stick with Giggs for his goal against Arsenal in 99, that stole the show. (although I think that was pre-Henry)

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"MightyBarca" wrote:
up where with barca?lol

west brom are.....erm.........erm........just put it one way CRAP!!!!

Yeah, I was kidding.

But tell me, what are you links to Barcelona?

mighty barca try watching a game and i bet the racist spaniards would batter you then throw you out

at least sport a team you can watch without getting batterd

"RAF786" wrote:
barcelona are crap

yea maybe for u they r

mightyBarca do 1

"white" wrote:
na im white

WHITE POWER!!!!!

i am a spanish muslim and i live in england......its a shame spain used to be full of muslims and now............

@raf

how are barca crap!!!Yeah ive been to watch the big games and i have not crossed one racist fans.The madrid fans are the racist ones!!!!

"MightyBarca" wrote:
@raf

how are barca crap!!!Yeah ive been to watch the big games and i have not crossed one racist fans.The madrid fans are the racist ones!!!!

Barca are crap because you said Pakistan are crap.

Did you see ROnaldhinho in Europe Vs the rest of the world.

Those Back heel passes were sick, did you see the defending dude would be staring intently at the ball and then, boom.

Also He did some thing where his legs seemed to twist and pass through each other before solidifying to pull some sick pull-back-and-flick-diagonally-forward trick.

Zola's goal was pretty funny too. Lol

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"MightyBarca" wrote:
i am a spanish muslim and i live in england......its a shame spain used to be full of muslims and now............

What brings you to England?

How does living in England compare to Spain?

when i called pakistan crap i was referring to their football team......

I moved to england at a very young age but i do travel to barcelona occasionally to watch their matches......

its not a racist place.I have seen a lot of asians there on holiday and they seem to be enjoying it.........

"Dawud" wrote:
Did you see ROnaldhinho in Europe Vs the rest of the world.

Those Back heel passes were sick, did you see the defending dude would be staring intently at the ball and then, boom.

Also He did some thing where his legs seemed to twist and pass through each other before solidifying to pull some sick pull-back-and-flick-diagonally-forward trick.

Zola's goal was pretty funny too. lol

that game was months ago!!!

I advise you to watch a barca match and you will see ronnie do some amazing tricks.

Oh yeah and theres a new kid on the block who also plays for barca.

REMEMBER THIS NAME LIONAL MESSI

"MightyBarca" wrote:
nope...unfortunetly

Sorry I deleted my question. Didn't want to take the focus off the footaball.

For those who want to know - I asked whether he had seen Muslim historical sites of Spain.

Pakistan have a football team?

wow.

Do you remember one of Rooneys goals in Euro 2004. Rooney smashes the ball low from a considerable difference, the goalie (in yellow I think) dives out (poor guy he is sooo gonna regret that), anyway the ball bounces of the post hard, rebounds with the goalie's head hard and goes in.

You can't help but think if he'd never dived out, his head would never have got in the way of the ball going backon to the pitch. Smile Lol Cray 2

"Dawud" wrote:
Pakistan have a football team?

wow.

Do you remember one of Rooneys goals in Euro 2004. Rooney smashes the ball low from a considerable difference, the goalie (in yellow I think) dives out (poor guy he is sooo gonna regret that), anyway the ball bounces of the post hard, rebounds with the goalie's head hard and goes in.

You can't help but think if he'd never dived out, his head would never have got in the way of the ball going backon to the pitch. ) lol cry

how come you post crap!!!
You post on games more than a year old wtf?

are u a regular footy fan?

did u watch barca v chelsea last season?

"MightyBarca" wrote:

how come you post crap!!!
You post on games more than a year old wtf?

Lol.

Ya ALLAH Madad.
Haq Chaar Yaar

"MightyBarca" wrote:

are u a regular footy fan?

did u watch barca v chelsea last season?

Nope, I usually only watch CNN if I watch TV or GMTV (I wish they would show some news instead gossiping!)

was that the match, where at the end a Chelsea official spat at Ronnie?

He (Ronaldhinho) should have kicked him in the groin.

yes that was the match!!!In that match ronaldinho scored an amazing goal.

go to google.com and type in video

then go to google video (the first one on the search page)

then type in ronaldinho and you will see his best goals.....

Barcalona are the greatest team in the world! *

It's about time they won the Champions League, usually they mess it up in crucial games, like last year when horrible Chelsea beat them.

But this season they are gonna do it.

(*Apart from QPR.)

Biggrin

Pages