USA Harrasses Muslim Women

America is now breaking its own morals and rules.

Fall of the Satanic Empire is near.

Muslim woman sues US firm over hijab

Wed Jun 29, 2011 7:0AM

A Californian Muslim woman has sued American retailer Abercrombie & Fitch for firing her for refusing to remove her religious headscarf while at work.

Hani Khan, a former stockroom worker in California took federal court action against the clothing retailer for illegally firing her after she insisted on wearing her hijab, the Associated Press reported.

"Growing up in this country where the Bill of Rights guarantees freedom of religion, I felt let down," said Khan, adding that "this case is about principles, the right to be able to express your religion freely and be able to work in this country."

Khan, 20, says that a district manager and human resources manager asked her to remove her hijab during work hours. After refusing the request, Khan was suspended, and then fired four months into the job.

Khan says she was hired wearing her hijab by a manager at the company's Hollister Co. store at the Hillsdale Mall in San Mateo, and that the manager told wearing her head scarf would be alright as long as she wore it in company colors.

This case is not the first employment discrimination charge against the company's so-called “look policy,” which some say encourages the company to hire mostly white, young, and athletic-looking people.

Back in 2009, another federal lawsuit was filed against Abercrombie in Oklahoma by job applicant Samantha Elauf, who was 17 at the time. Elauf also says she was rejected the job because of her headscarf.

AMERICA IS SINKING

Allah has cursed the Great Satan.

She managed to get to take this to court. Shows the opportunities people have in USA.

In Turkey its illegal to wear hijab or have a beard in ALL schools (private as well as public schools) for teachers and students.

Don't just do something! Stand there.

Does that mean you had to shave your beard off?

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

i heard about this, the company should get sued, because they broke the agreement. they employed her with the hijab on, they knew what they were getting. Only after the big boss arrived he decided it wasn't good for their image. What a doofus! It's certainly not good for your image now is it? The big boss should have seen the hijabi as an opportunity to increase their customer base, home in on the muslimahs who like to spend from their husbands wallets, especially the arab sisters mash'Allah lol. Muslim women are as fashion conscious as their western counterparts, it's just all hidden under a hijab. Do they think we walk around in rags all day?

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Does that mean you had to shave your beard off?

well i'm teaching at a summer school so they seem to be turning a blind eye. plus i havent got a full beard (which i cant even grow but thats not the point) but if i did i think there might've been a problem.

i still have to come to my friday afternoon lessons late because of jumuah.

like, what kind of Muslim country has sundays off but not fridays?!

Ya'qub wrote:
plus i havent got a full beard (which i cant even grow but thats not the point)
Lol
Ya'qub wrote:

i still have to come to my friday afternoon lessons late because of jumuah.

like, what kind of Muslim country has sundays off but not fridays?!

Fool It is very secularised isn't it

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Woman 'sacked for having grey hair'

Sandra Rawline's hair turned grey when she was in her early 20s. She stuck with it, proudly displaying her shoulder-length locks with their natural silver streaks. "This is who I am," she said.

But it seems that who she was, when it comes to grey hair in the workplace, was not satisfactory to her Texan employer. In August 2009 her boss approached her and told her to confect a more "upscale image" to go with her real estate firm's move to a new headquarters in Galleria, Texas.

Rawline, 52, said she was told to come to work wearing "younger, fancy suits" and lots of jewellery. And she had to dye that hair – her boss even offered to do the colouring.

When she refused, the Houston Chronicle reports, she was fired within a week and replaced by a woman 10 years her junior. She has sued for discrimination in the Houston courts.