Jack the Ripper aka Muslimeen aka zdc

Yes this is the reality. I guess many of you probably think I am some kind of a wacko, maybe I am, but hey try living a day in my life. Not much fun I assure you.

Anyway I just wanna say sorry for all the problems I caused on the forum. It was wrong, I admit. I must say I have come to love Revvy, though the spammers are making me go GGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I am trying to break away but I must be honest it is very tuff on me. I know I'll probably get wacked by admin for this, maybe all my accounts will be shut and my IP address blocked. Hey maybe it's just what I need to break away from revvy. It will be missed. No other forum allowed me the freedom to speak like revvy though the editor nearly kicked me off, but that was my fault I was pushing it just a little bit, ok maybe a lot. On most other forums I would have been history on day one...

Revival has allowed me to open up, speak what I wanted, ask what I wanted, be whoever I was, it allowed the evil side of me (Jack the Ripper) and the good side (Muslimeen) flourish. When I spoke good as Muslimeen people would listen cos he didn't have the tarnished reputation that Jack had. Jack could be more bold and ask anything without fear of reprisal.

So why am I leaving right??

I don't know, maybe because I have transgressed the limits as Jack the Ripper. My friends are upset and demand answers, answers which I feel I cannot give. Maybe cos I feel I am commiting sin, I tend to be flirtatious as Jack I break every rule in the book. Whatever it is it can't be good. So I made the decision.

Anyway I am sure you guys are about bored now and are probably thinking "If you wanna get out, I ain't holding your hand" well your right, my stop is here. Good bye fellow revivalers have a good one and remember this wacko in your prayers.

Salaams

If you're leaving cuz of our Qs, then stay, we won't ask you anything and you can let out your thoughts (and let us benefit from Muslimeen's knowledge Blum 3 )

If you're leaving cuz you know you can't stop all the flirting then that's a different matter.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

If you want to be one person instead of three, you need to find some centre ground.

All three of your positions were generally extreme - including Muslimeen and I suspect htat is where your issues come from. Your ideals are too extreme and when you fail to live up to them you go all Dr Jeckyll and Mr Hyde and become the opposite.

Balance is the key.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
If you're leaving cuz of our Qs, then stay, we won't ask you anything and you can let out your thoughts (and let us benefit from Muslimeen's knowledge Blum 3 )

If you're leaving cuz you know you can't stop all the flirting then that's a different matter.

It's a tuff one I must admit. Lets see what happends...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

You've said like ten times now that you're gonna leave (including as zdc) and you've come back. How about you stop saying it and stop attention seeking and stop with the multiple personality psycho stuff and just be a normal contributing person. Jeez.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
You've said like ten times now that you're gonna leave (including as zdc) and you've come back. How about you stop saying it and stop attention seeking and stop with the multiple personality psycho stuff and just be a normal contributing person. Jeez.

Ok, any idea who can close all my accounts??

Jack the Ripper wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Who cares, you don't need to close anything
If you wanna go, just go.

#Before you look at the thorns of the rose , look at it's beauty. Before you complain about the heat of the sun , enjoy it's light. Before you complain about the blackness of the night, think of it's peace and quiet... #

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:

Who cares, you don't need to close anything
If you wanna go, just go.

Insha allah.

Why are you throwing a tantrum? Don't post public threads if you don't want people's opinions.

And don't threaten me. Most of the girls on here are more intimidating to me than you are. (No offence Ocean)

If you keep this self-obsessed act up then I would advise Admin to delete your accounts (just my advice), although you could as easily commit to not using them.

I feel sorry for you, because you don't know the hyperactive bit of you is setting a pattern that you might not be able to break if you don't commit now. I don't know if you care, but if you can't be touched by that concern there is little hope of ever having a good life, and you can keep freewheeling and see where it gets you.

The multiple personalities are interesting, I like that it allows you to make valid observations no matter who they benefit, but it also exposes you as irresponsible to yourself, failing to define yourself, and to be honest I think nobody here really cares what is going on with you for their own sakes, only for yours and the people around you. You could make those opposing arguments as one thoughtful person instead of verging on trolling and then going haywire. Like, if you start topics about yourself, sure you will get some attention, but not because people find you fascinating. I just wanted to help. If you are acknowledging a problem then drop the act and feel the forgiveness.

I will be impressed if your reply is not super-snarky but there we are.

• It can never be satisfied, the mind, never. -- Wallace Stevens

Lol

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

MakeMeRawr_8TeenF wrote:
Most of the girls on here are more intimidating to me than you are. (No offence Ocean)

LOL

I decided to edit out my original response but should've left it -

"Go and get lost, or stay and shut the hell up! Blum 3 "

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

Jack the Ripper wrote:

SINCE WHEN DID I SAY ANYONE CARES??? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I EVEN CARE!!!!
SHUT THE EFF UP AND DON'T MAKE ME TELL YOU THINGS THAT WILL MAKE YOUR ANCESTORS TURN IN THEIR GRAVES. NOW PLEASE EFF OFF AND LEAVE MY THREAD ALONE. BLADY BIT..

Holy Bumfluff! Cool it, dude

Lol didnt know u 3 were the same person
funny.
I think its great how u get debates going, makes things interesting

I have blocked "Jack The Ripper" and zdc, leaving "Muslimeen" open.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
I have blocked "Jack The Ripper" and zdc, leaving "Muslimeen" open.

woot woot!! me and admin think the same thought!!

and icant believe i missed that.. i swear muslimeen..you chose your day...

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Ok, you seriously left us in the dark there didn't you!? (though i guess it would be unfair if i didnt mention that PofS did clock something at the beginning right?)

Anyway, come to think of it, it was a bit like Schizophrenia (split personality)..Lol..weird, but kinda cool!

I wonder which dominates more...jack or muslimeen?

"That's the thing about pain. It demands to be felt" - Augustus Waters

laila wrote:
I thought muslimeen was a girl

Now that would be disturbing, one of the multiple personalities thinking it was a different gender.

You wrote:
laila wrote:
I thought muslimeen was a girl

Now that would be disturbing, one of the multiple personalities thinking it was a different gender.

let's not go there.. Salaan Laila/ did you introduce yourself in the new member topic?

she's ooold - around since a long time ago - ever since the forums were on this site and not on proboards minimum, if not longer.

Salaam Lilly actually I'm not new I'm an old

I like how Jack the Ripper's three accounts excited everyone. That is how fun the forums have become.

Muslimeen wrote:
People prefer boring, believe me I know. I was told to rather be boring but honest than be exciting and fake. Anyway that's a different topic.

I've highlighted a different truth in that post for you. Just read the bold bits.

Now, if the honest you is a bore, that is not your fault. Or maybe it is.

Muslimeen wrote:
I just want to apologise to Rawry. My outbreak was uncalled for, I really didn't want to leave in this fashion.

I just got a bit furious when she said no one cares. It is a reality I accept it. It's just a shame that the muslim ummah has become so disunited. We just don't care about anyone, that includes myself, I must admit. There was a time in this ummah when muslims had a genuine concern for each other. No matter how far they were, no matter what their religious condition was. There was a genuine concern. In today's world we couldn't care less if a muslim brother/sister lives or dies. We may make a little noise about those being killed in other parts of the world but thats about it. We go home and sleep peacefully. May Allah Swt increase us in our Imaan and bring us back to the state of the golden era of Islaam. Ameen.

Please accept my apology Rawry, it probably does not matter to you, you will probably go something like this when/if you read this, "whatever, who cares".

Anyway I still want to make it known, I insulted you openly in public and I apologise in public. You are my sister in Islam and I honestly and truely believe that if I ever have to protect the honour of my sisters I would do it with a smile, even it means paying with my life. (This is in all honesty from the bottom of my heart.)

May Allah Swt elevate you in this world, qabr and aakhirah. Ameen.

Jazakallah, for your patience and putting up with my split personality and image. Insha Allah you won't have to anymore.

في امان الله

Cheers, I accept your apology Biggrin

Muslimeen wrote:
when she said no one cares. It is a reality I accept it. ... We just don't care about anyone, that includes myself, I must admit. There was a time in this ummah when muslims had a genuine concern for each other.

for this zdc. i would punch your lights out.

You wrote:
Muslimeen wrote:
People prefer boring, believe me I know. I was told to rather be boring but honest than be exciting and fake. Anyway that's a different topic.

I've highlighted a different truth in that post for you. Just read the bold bits.

Now, if the honest you is a bore, that is not your fault. Or maybe it is.

Lol

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"