SuperHero Talk

Keep all your super hero /alterego talk in this topic, and stop it polluting every other topic.

50 awesome points to the first person to don the nickname Particle Man, Triangle Man, or Universe Man

Do i see that as a threat Mr Administrator!!

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

I do not threaten.

I just act

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Admin" wrote:
I do not threaten.

I just act

:twisted:

Admin.

Triangle Man... come on you know you want to

If nobody knows what I am talking about:

1. Step outside every once in a while
2. Download the song "Particle Man" by they might be giants

i must rally the troops!!

Spotty...where are you!!

The Evil adminstrator has declared war!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"SuperTed" wrote:
i must rally the troops!!

Spotty...where are you!!

The Evil adminstrator has declared war!!

CAN I LOOT AND PLUNDER THE ADMIN?!

by all means!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Beast!!

Introduce yourself!!

What are your super powers!!

and what is your role in promoting all that is good and preventing all that is evil!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

Salam

"Admin" wrote:
I do not threaten.

I just act

Boss. You are The Man.

By the way, did you star in the film Dirty Harry ?

Omrow

I am a 'Beast' which happens to know a thing or two about the dynamic application of nano-effusive devices.

I have Superhuman agility, endurance, speed, and strength. My unique style of acrobatic combat can be matched by none.

Oh, and I have phenomenal dexterity in my hands and feet, can jump great distances and land safely from a three-story drop, as well as punch my way through a steel door.

SuperTed admires your immense powers!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"Beast" wrote:
I am a 'Beast' which happens to know a thing or two about the dynamic application of nano-effusive devices.

I have Superhuman agility, endurance, speed, and strength. My unique style of acrobatic combat can be matched by none.

Oh, and I have phenomenal dexterity in my hands and feet, can jump great distances and land safely from a three-story drop, as well as punch my way through a steel door.

Don Karnage welcomes you!

What are you gonna do form your own Justice League?

Back in BLACK

There comes a time 'twixt life and death
When all men stop to catch their breath.
We ask the stars 'Why?', we question our lot,
The heavens open wide and reply, 'Why not?

i guess boys and super heros will always go together...my 8yr old bro iz obssessed wid batman/spiderman and the likes, i was kinda hoping it waz jus a phase he was going through but afta readin all dis im afraid it might be more permanant than that!!! Lol

SuperTed salutes your lil bro!!

Long live Spideeeeeeeey!!

[size=7]but i hope his gf dies...[/size]

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"muslim_kuri" wrote:
i guess boys and super heros will always go together...my 8yr old bro iz obssessed wid batman/spiderman and the likes, i was kinda hoping it waz jus a phase he was going through but afta readin all dis im afraid it might be more permanant than that!!! Lol

nothng wrong with superheros... we all need heros at sometime in our lives. especially considering the world we live in. to a kid a cartoon superhero is something to aspire to.

I used to want be superman... i used to long wrap a towel around shoulders pretending it was a cape and jump around trying to fly :oops:

i was kid... what can i say?

Back in BLACK

I would ad LilSis to this list.

LilSis IS the alterego.

the internet changes her from a shy, nice person into a raving loon!

think of the internet as her secret power syrum.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

"Seraph" wrote:
I used to want be superman... i used to long wrap a towel around shoulders pretending it was a cape and jump around trying to fly :oops:

i was kid... what can i say?

not hard ta imagine seraph...lol

my lil bro has actually made my mum buy him a batman and spiderman suit and he jumps around in them all day...so i guess hes beaten your towel wrapping lol

I guess I would be me.

Seriously I used to have day dreams about being a superhero,
I was Neo before The matrix was even conceptualised, I was Jet Li before he got famous, I was Angel before Buffy came out, I was Figo before, I even knew who he was (seriously i invented this footie trick only to be told Figo had performed somewhere in some match Sad ).

To some up I was pretty cool, even in high school this guy used to call me Hero (he was taking the mick) 'cause when him and his mates used to rob our ball, I would single handedly 'go' to get it back.

I remember playing cricket at a cousins house, I claimed I got him out, he said I hadn't. (he was super safe.)

I got mad and kept him out there in the rain and freezing cold for [size=24]6 hours [/size]holding that bat until I bowled him out.

But now a days I don't get up to much, I guess I'm in retirement.

Wink Or am I?...

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

lol bro u truly are the HERO!!! my bro would totally look up 2 ya...but then again prob beta off him sticking 2 the fictitious ones!

:oops:

er..thanks.

You've made me all embarassed now, I better go and climb some trees.

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

Dawud is...

Mr Incredible!

i loved and still love spiderman

muslim k what was there for girls wonder woman my brothers were glued to the tv when she came on. i didnt think much to her, cat woman she was too slimey.

superwoman and bionic woman no mind you bionic woman yes i could see myself as her

but what other super heroins are there?

just remembered the power puff girls

"Dawud" wrote:
:oops:

er..thanks.

You've made me all embarassed now, I better go and climb some trees.

lol start your own tv cartoon series...release a few movies here and there...get some merchandise on the market....then your sorted you'l hav evry 8yr old in the world lookin up 2 ya mayb the older kids 2!

"seema*" wrote:
i loved and still love spiderman

muslim k what was there for girls wonder woman my brothers were glued to the tv when she came on. i didnt think much to her, cat woman she was too slimey.

superwoman and bionic woman no mind you bionic woman yes i could see myself as her

but what other super heroins are there?

just remembered the power puff girls

all i rememba are the power puff girls n all....hated catwoman 4 some reason lol and i aint even heard of the rest! shows how much i was in2 all this superheroism!!!

but the male heros were on the telly much more...hmmm not exactly fair was it...tut tut

thatz coz its our job to rescue the damsels in distress Dirol

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

wait a minute... i distinctly remember SuperTed not existing!

was he not a dream?

:shock:

the war has begun!!

He is free, he is mad,

ɐɥɐɥ

"SuperTed" wrote:
thatz coz its our job to rescue the damsels in distress Dirol

so how many damsels in distress has superted rescued??

Pages