The Two Demons Within...

The one tells me: Look at her legs, look at her figure, imagine what she's like in bed, wow she's awesome, she would make one heck of Saturday night special...

The other says: No don't do it, don't look at her, you're not supposed to, turn away, this is wrong, you're a muslim, muslims don't do that...

SHUT UP, BOTH OF YOU AND LEAVE ME ALONE! I AM SICK OF YOU TELLING ME HOW TO LIVE MY LIFE....

WHAT YOU LOOKIN AT?? YEAH YOU! I KNOW I SAID I WAS LEAVING AND WAS NOT GOIN TO POST AGAIN, SO??

SHUT THE EFF UP AND GIVE A GUY A BREAK WILL YA!!

Lol Welcome back.

Slightly related - I was saying yesterday how I feel suffocated by some 'religious'/'practising' people.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I'm not back, just letting off some steam, I'm feeling better already...

If I ever have to kill for something, it would be for, "A woman"
If I ever have to kill something it would have to be, "A woman"

Technically you're back. And you're probably gna be back again to let off steam. You might aswell just 'stay'!

In reply to your steam though:
It happens to all of us, it's hard to maintain a balance and do the right thing. Fighting the devil, leaving a habit and doing the right thing can be extremely hard. Sad

Was listening to something today, talking about the time of the Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi Wa Sallam (Peace and Blessings be upon him) and when the revelation came that alcohol was haraam, people broke the bottles/utensils/anything that was related to alcohol to stop them from thinking about it, from having that urge to drink it.

So yeah, we need to take some measures to avoid sin too, rather than just leaving it to our own strong will.

If there are certain places you go to where you know there will be lots of 'hot' girls, dressed half naked, then stay away. etc.

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

ThE pOwEr Of SiLeNcE wrote:
Technically you're back. And you're probably gna be back again to let off steam. You might aswell just 'stay'!

You're not actually asking me to stay are u? I'm feeling all chuffed, I thought you guys hated me :?

You know I don't hate you! And I'm sure others don't either.

We welcome the damaged Blum 3 I kid, I kid.

Nah, seriously, it's great that you see this as a place where you can let off steam, and we do try and help each other here so you *are* welcome! Smile

You know I don't hate you! And I'm sure others don't either.

Nah, seriously, it's great that you see this as a place where you can let off steam, and we do try and help each other here so you *are* welcome! Smile

Thanks, you're so kind...

(Y)! dude! trust you to come up with the best.

and no we dont hate you, it requires too much energy which us lazy revivalers dont have. i kid i kid.

why two deamons though? ones the bad guy, the id, the nafs whatever you wanna call it. the other's the good one!

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lol so the Ripper returns from the shadows.

Gotta admit i kinda missed you on forums in the mornings. NO HOMO!

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

Lol i knw u would come back. knew it! u didnt seriously think we hated u did u??? :shock:

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Wow Jack's got a little fan club here - i'm jealous! Lol

Jihad of the Nafs (The Struggle of the Soul)

It's showing we don't discriminate, actually! Blum 3 Wink

Just start posting more of your creative stuff, I am sure we could have a friendly fan club rivalry going on.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:
Just start posting more of your creative stuff,
YES!

Truth! dont be jealous! you'll always be a favourite (especially coz you're a girl and its alright) we're being nice and reassuring Ripper coz we/ I have been not so nice previously.

and we welcome any kind of *OPEN* conversations. with clean intentions.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

Lol you guys make me laffffff (Laugh, Pron: Larf) grinnn

Rivalry with Jack should be interesting - i wonder what he'll make of it!

Truth's_Razors wrote:

Don't be, you have your very own fan, and his name is "Jack the Ripper". The truth is out :oops:

Truth's_Razors wrote:

Rivalry? what rivalry??, Jack's your beegest FAN!! I saw part of your pic Shweeet.... :twisted:

Now can I please see the other half so I can engrave your name on my hand with a carving knife... Wink

You wrote:
Just start posting more of your creative stuff, I am sure we could have a friendly fan club rivalry going on.

You guys know that was a freak accident...

bilan wrote:
Lol i knw u would come back. knew it! u didnt seriously think we hated u did u??? :shock:

Hey Billy, missed me did'nt you? Common admit, admit...
I hope u not gonna run out on me on chat again?

Muslimeen wrote:

Yeah, he seems quite popular with the girls. Strange, he always portrays this playboy, womanising type of attitude, yet they seem to like him. I thought he would be despised. I guess that is what the world is coming to as we head towards the end of time. Those who are religious and hold steadfast to the fundementals of Islam will be regarded as weird, stranger or extreme, whilst those who are on the part of shaitaan will be regarded as cool and will be popular and everyone will want to be around them. Just look at how popular the devil worshipping pop star of today are!!

You don't know what you're on about. Please stop judging us. Please.

Jack the Ripper wrote:
bilan wrote:

Hey Billy, missed me did'nt you? Common admit, admit...
I hope u not gonna run out on me on chat again?

no, not quite...and i didnt run out, I had to gooooooooo

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Muslimeen wrote:
Good to see you still have that voice inside your head stopping you from evil. It is your imaan, that is trying to stop u from wrong. Please listen to it and cut out the evil voice, you will be victorious over your nafs. It is a struggle but it has to be fought.

Atleast you have a sense of guilt when committing wrong which most guys on here who are busy on chat don't even feel they are doing wrong, which means they will never stop and never repent. Allah forgives those who repent and refrain.

May allah guide us all. Ameen.

You know I just read on that topic that you said you would leave it at that - yet you're still making us look bad...nice.

Muslimeen wrote:

Yeah, he seems quite popular with the girls. Strange, he always portrays this playboy, womanising type of attitude, yet they seem to like him. I thought he would be despised. I guess that is what the world is coming to as we head towards the end of time. Those who are religious and hold steadfast to the fundementals of Islam will be regarded as weird, stranger or extreme, whilst those who are on the part of shaitaan will be regarded as cool and will be popular and everyone will want to be around them. Just look at how popular the devil worshipping pop star of today are!!

You don't know what you're on about. Please stop judging us. Please.

Don't bother with him, he's just jealous...

Jack the Ripper wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Don't be, you have your very own fan, and his name is "Jack the Ripper". The truth is out :oops:

Truth's_Razors wrote:

Rivalry? what rivalry??, Jack's your beegest FAN!! I saw part of your pic Shweeet.... :twisted:

Now can I please see the other half so I can engrave your name on my hand with a carving knife... Wink

Lol my head HURTS with the junk you come out with!

Lol

Truth's_Razors wrote:
Jack the Ripper wrote:
Truth's_Razors wrote:

Truth's_Razors wrote:

Lol my head HURTS with the junk you come out with!

Don't u want ol Jack as a fan? common gals go crazy for that...

No not really

Key word used 'common'

Truth's_Razors wrote:
No not really

Key word used 'common'

I meant come on...
I know you're common, otherwise I would'nt be fan...

Truth's_Razors wrote:
No not really

Key word used 'common'

I meant come on...
I know you're not common, otherwise I would'nt be fan...

Pages