War against Islam

Forgive me if i am wrong but to me it looks like alot of the world is in a war against Islam and i don't know why. Are they afraid, do they just hate muslims or is it something else?

Why is there war, occupations or interventions in Muslim countries e.g. Palestine, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

Why are there bans on the Burkha in France?

This is just the recent activity i am seeing, this has been going on for centuries.

What i want to know is why they are doing this, i mean is there a reasonable explanation for all of this?

The other thing i wanted to know is if we as muslims in the UK and other surrounding countries where we are free to practice Islam have a duty towards our fellow muslims in these suffering countries?

I have heard some muslims saying what happens in these other parts of the world doesn't affect us and that we cannot do anything about it. Is that a correct way of thinking or should we be showing solidarity for our muslim bretherin?

Just like the war on Islam didn't start all of a sudden, it started off slowly and it grew. I think that in that same way we muslims should start to reunite slowly and then insha allah it will grow and we will be able defend ourselves and fight for our values once more.

May Allah guide us all. Ameen

your linking too many issued together. you need to see everything individually and decide if it is right or wrong.

In Libya was it better if the people kept killing each other, or was it better that someone intervened?

PS did you know that the arabic for "solidarity" was asabiya?

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

You wrote:

What's your point? :S

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

You wrote:
your linking too many issued together. you need to see everything individually and decide if it is right or wrong.

In Libya was it better if the people kept killing each other, or was it better that someone intervened?

Can't really say which one is better, both involves killing of innocent people whether it's an attack on them or a 'misfire'.

Lets reunite the ummah under one flag LA ILAHA IL ALLAH MUHAMMADUR RASULULLAH

One is through intent, the other isn't.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I think Im missing something - what does asabiya mean? And how did it come into this discussion? :/

"How many people find fault in what they're reading and the fault is in their own understanding" Al Mutanabbi

I suspect Foysol will have come across it and that is all that matters really.

How about sharing the knowledgeeeeee

You wrote:
I suspect Foysol will have come across it and that is all that matters really.

You expect too much from me. So please enlighten me

Foysol89 wrote:
Forgive me if i am wrong but to me it looks like alot of the world is in a war against Islam and i don't know why. Are they afraid, do they just hate muslims or is it something else?

Why is there war, occupations or interventions in Muslim countries e.g. Palestine, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan etc.

This is just the recent activity i am seeing, this has been going on for centuries.

What i want to know is why they are doing this, i mean is there a reasonable explanation for all of this?

Islam is converting thousands of white kafirs. Every year many people are becoming muslims. They dont like it. They hate Islam's appeal. It gets to your heart and stays there. Only thick people dont understand it. Brainy guys love it. It is the fastest growing religion on Earth. Politicians hate that. They recruit TV and magazines and newspapers to help them stop Islam. They want to stop Islam spreading.

That is why they are trying to give it bad image. Why else would they pick on Islam.

There is no other reason.

Ayatollah rightly named America as "Great Satan".

malik wrote:
Foysol89 wrote:

Islam is converting thousands of white kafirs. Every year many people are becoming muslims. They dont like it. They hate Islam's appeal. It gets to your heart and stays there. Only thick people dont understand it. Brainy guys love it. It is the fastest growing religion on Earth. Politicians hate that. They recruit TV and magazines and newspapers to help them stop Islam. They want to stop Islam spreading.

That is why they are trying to give it bad image. Why else would they pick on Islam.

There is no other reason.

thanks!

Just wanted to know what other people think about it really or if they're even aware of it.

i agree with malik amazingly. is it malik coz your pic looks like rick astley...

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

Hajjar wrote:
is it malik coz your pic looks like rick astley...

(It's an american actor called shia lebeouf.)

shows how out of touch i am with movie industry...lol sorry malik that pic really looks like early days of rick astely, not that im a fan...now im digging a hole for myself.

“O my people! Truly, this life of the world is nothing but a (quick passing) enjoyment, and verily, the hereafter that is the home that will remain forever.” [Ghafir : 39]

This is probably the only time ever that a rick rolling is called for.

">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0]

(well, technically, since I fore warned people, its not technically a rick rolling)