Happy Birthday Dear Enver! Happy Birthday To You!

71 posts / 0 new
Last post

"100man" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:
lol.

ANGEL, WATCH OUT - ITS A TRAP!!

Lol

100s trying to mess with ur head, ignore him. Wink

That is NOT FAIR!

Yes, I want to mess with Angel's head, it's called conversation. If she ignores me now she may never get another crack this good at a difficult conversation made light and breezy.

i think she's got better things to do. Blum 3 (edit: [size=9]obviously not...[/size])

and anyway, Enver wont b too happy that uv polluted his thread with non-Enver talk. Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

"Aasiyah" wrote:

i think she's got better things to do. Blum 3 (edit: [size=9]obviously not...[/size])

lol avoiding uni work why else would i be talkin to 100 :shock:

"Angel" wrote:

How am i cheesy? your the one declarin your love to irf :roll:

That's because I love him. I thought it was birthday lovin', but it turns out it's just more Revival lovin'. Still a good opportunity to show him what I got. That's cool. Maybe it's a bit cheesy too, so maybe I am.

You're cheesy, it's how predictably defensive you are and the little games you play and stuff like 'convo' and the 'no one will ever figure me out' and 'heh I'm avoiding work is the only reason I'm talking to poo-pants 100 here' trying to be cool. But I love you Angel poo-pants.

[size=9]Whatever you do, know that I will always love you. Or else.[/size]

"100man" wrote:

You're cheesy, it's how predictably defensive you are and the little games you play and stuff like 'convo' and the one will ever figure me out' trying to be cool. But I love you.

I aint defensive (maybe a lil bit), and i dont want people to figure me out (cuz no one can), and i aint playin little games....

EDIT: ewww at poo-pants

"Angel" wrote:
i dont want people to figure me out (cuz no one can)

Come again?

EDIT: ftr this conversation is in honour of Enver on his special Revival Birthday.

"100man" wrote:
"Angel" wrote:
i dont want people to figure me out (cuz no one can)

Come again?

I said for those who are a little slow today :roll: i dont want people to figure me out (because they cant) nor i am encouragin people to figure me out

By not wanting to be figured out you're doing people some great favour because they never will? Naaaah.

Angel and 100man! Stop arguing over who loves me more. My heart is big enough to appreciate both of you. Biggrin

And Aasiyah, your present was very mean. I saw the cake and thought, 'ah she went to all that effort just for me'. I even regretted mentioning that it was my 1 year point so that I could have spared you the effort. Sad

But then I scroll down and what do I see? :evil:

"Enver" wrote:
Angel and 100man! Stop arguing over who loves me more. My heart is big enough to appreciate both of you. Biggrin

:roll:

100 to your post :roll:

But We Love Enver.

I made you a candle and stuck it on a tiny bit of cake, backwards, because today is your 1st Revival Birthday. Well I didn't actually make it or anything. I found it. It is just a picture from the internet to say we love you.

[img]

"Enver" wrote:
And Aasiyah, your present was very mean. I saw the cake and thought, 'ah she went to all that effort just for me'. I even regretted mentioning that it was my 1 year point so that I could have spared you the effort. Sad
lol aww, y thank you! Biggrin

"Enver" wrote:
But then I scroll down and what do I see? :evil:
Lol dont take it to heart, i saw that pic on google and couldnt resist... after a while it'll crack u up too! Wink

[size=9]I NEVER WORE IT BECAUSE OF THE TALIBAN, MOTHER. I LIKE THE [b]MODESTY[/b] AND [b]PROTECTION[/b] IT AFFORDS ME FROM THE EYES OF MEN.[/size] [url=, X-Men[/url]

whts a revival b'day?????? is this a new bida lol seriously what is it some secret club or something huh

"yashmaki" wrote:
whts a revival b'day?????? is this a new bida lol seriously what is it some secret club or something huh

its Irf's bidah, its been a whole year since he's been postin on revival...hence his 1st revival b'day.

:roll: well send us some cake, enough for two ok coz i got one big mouth to feed Biggrin

"yashmaki" wrote:

yeh its just a year since Irf signed up for the Revival forums... now that u mention it, its more of an 'Anniversary' isnt it? in the words of one wise man: 'Doh!' :roll: Lol

"Aasiyah" wrote:

yeh its just a year since Irf signed up for the Revival forums... now that u mention it, its more of an 'Anniversary' isnt it? in the words of one wise man: 'Doh!' :roll: Lol

Irf did say that intially but he changed it to b'day :roll: men they cant make their minds up!

I want cake too!!!

"Angel" wrote:
"Aasiyah" wrote:

Irf did say that intially but he changed it to b'day :roll: men they cant make their minds up!

I want cake too!!!

yash and angel, here ya go...

[img]

oh damn my mouths watering :oops:

"Angel" wrote:
oh damn my mouths watering :oops:
sorry! tht pic is so 3D it makes u feel like taking a bite out of it... anyway angel, go get urself some real cake as a treat from me. Wink

"Aasiyah" wrote:
sorry! tht pic is so 3D it makes u feel like taking a bite out of it... anyway angel, go get urself some real cake as a treat from me. Wink

cool pm your card details to me and i'll go to the supermarket to treat myself Blum 3 your the best Aasiyah Smile

[u][b][size=24][color=red]Happy Birthday

Irf[/color][/size][/b][/u] :o Sad Smile Biggrin :shock: :? Dirol Lol Cray 2 :oops: Blum 3 :x :roll: Wink :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:

Hanichiwa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gentleness and kindness were never a part of anything except that it made it beautiful, and harshness was never a part of anything except that it made it ugly.

Through cheating, stealing, and lying, one may get required results but finally one becomes

"Dawud" wrote:
[u][b][size=29][color=red]Happy Birthday

Irf[/color][/size][/b][/u] :D[size=15] :o Sad Smile Biggrin :shock: :? Dirol Lol Cray 2 :oops: Blum 3 :x :roll: Wink :arrow: :idea: :?: :!:

Hanichiwa!!!!!!!!!!!![/size]

Hanichiwa!!!!!!!!!!!! Biggrin

Saal Girah Mubarak Irfan Bhai Dirol

The Lover is ever drunk with love;
He is free, he is mad,
He dances with ecstasy and delight.

Caught by our own thoughts,
We worry about every little thing,
But once we get drunk on that love,
Whatever will be, will be.

ɐɥɐɥ

Thankyou everyone.

I feel really silly for even remebering I've been here a year. :oops:

Many of you have been here alot longer. Smile

I couldn't have stayed here for a whole year if wasn't for all you guys. Sad

Thankyou to all of you. Cray 2

I'd name you individually but I know I'll leave some out. :?

Most importantly I'd like to thank my internet service provider because posting on this forum is something I really Wanadoo.

Cray 2 Cray 2 Cray 2

Shouldnt you be happy Irf that you lasted this long...smile! your one today Biggrin

I'm crying because I'm so overjoyed.

Cray 2

I am interrupting to say that officially all you lot are nor sadder than me.

Happy R b'day

:twisted:

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

I feel the party spirit....

[size=24]I Love You All[/size]

:mrgreen: Biggrin

_____________- -SupeRazor- -_______________

Some ppl make their goals the stars.
They may live n die n never reach the stars,
but in the darkness of the night, those stars will guide them to their destination.
Becuz they made them in their eyesight

"Admin" wrote:
I am interrupting to say that officially all you lot are nor sadder than me.

Happy R b'day

:twisted:

speaking of which, when exactly was this forum created?

Pages