Shaikh al-Albaani Talking While Asleep

Salaamun alaikum

Came across this blog and found it to be quite interesting:

aww....links not opening up for me! Sad

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

Thank you for putting the link up, I don't know why it's not showing.

you didn't inset any text for the link, so the link was just for an empty space, which is rather hard to click.

I added the word "link" to the original post so that it can now be clicked on.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

ok...just clicked on the link, not too sure what im supposed to get from it though....:s

"Verily, in the remembrance of Allah, do hearts find rest"

my son talk about lighting mcqueen whilst he sleeps and also sometimes laughs when he sleeps.
it probalbly because he spends all day watching cars the movie and laughing at it,

it not because of any other reason.

we have to accept that al=albaani was a scholer who delved deep into hadith and thats probably why he even thought about them when he slept.

it does not prove he's right or a great great scholer

hh wrote:

my son talk about lighting mcqueen whilst he sleeps and also sometimes laughs when he sleeps.
it probalbly because he spends all day watching cars the movie and laughing at it,

it not because of any other reason.

we have to accept that al=albaani was a scholer who delved deep into hadith and thats probably why he even thought about them when he slept.

it does not prove he's right or a great great scholer

we never said that.

even though i think he was a great scholar.

but we never said that.

and we werent trying to prove that either.

Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?

People who have great affection about Shaykh Albaani will want to know more about him and may enjoy such excerpts.

"For too long, we have been a passively tolerant society, saying to our citizens 'as long as you obey the law, we will leave you alone'" - David Cameron, UK Prime Minister. 13 May 2015.

It just shows how blessed a person can be that even in their sleep they are talking about sayings of the leader of mankind, Muhammad, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam. That even in their sleep their main concern is all about whatever al-Mustafaa said. Now who wouldn't want to be like that? ANd of course no one is saying that from this incident you can proove that he is a great verifier, but have a look at his works and you will see.

I thought this was a beautiful indcident showing how much someone can love the Prophet, sallallaahu alaihi wa sallam, and his sayings.

Was-Salaam